Wherever my chewing muscles are.
咀嚼肌这里
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
House finally got you.
豪斯还是偷袭到你了
He tried but I gotta go.
他有千条妙计 我有... 我有急事
You shoulda seen it. It was perfect.
你在场就好了 堪称完美
She has jaw claudication.
她出现了颌跛行
If you only heard claudication and carotid dissection...
只要颌跛行与颈动脉内膜剥脱同时出现
I'd say giant cell arteritis.
就一定是巨细胞动脉炎
And I'd tell your former teammates
然后吩咐你的前同事们
to put her on steroids.
给她用激素
She's gonna live.
她可以活下来
Yeah.
没错
And then what?
可是然后呢
They say my liver function's better.
他们说我的肝功能有起色
That I can get out of here soon.
我很快就可以出院了
And when you do,
等你出院
I'm gonna take you to Puerto Escondido.
我带你去波多黎各埃斯孔迪多
Mexico?
墨西哥
The Mexican pipeline.
墨西哥管浪
Early May is when the surf really picks up but--
五月初才是冲浪旺季 不过...
What's wrong?
怎么了
I spoke to the prioress.
我跟院长谈过了
You're going back?
你要回修道院
I felt the calling.
我感受到了召唤
When you saw the boy.
因为你看到那男孩
I felt god's love, his grace.
我感到了神的爱 神的荣耀
I've been waiting my entire life for that.
我一生都在等待这一刻
It's not real.
那不是真的
I know you didn't feel anything when you almost died.
我知道你濒死时没有任何感觉
I did.
我有
You felt oxygen depravation.
你感到的是缺氧
You felt your brain releasing noradrenaline.
你感到的是大脑分泌的去甲肾上腺素
You didn't say that before.
你之前没这样说
I wanted you to move on with your life.
我当时希望你能放下负担
I wanted to reassure you.
我想赞同你
I wanted you to feel better.
我想让你宽心
And now you don't?
你现在不想了吗
Now...
现在
I think I love you.
我想我爱上你了
"Noradrenaline and near-death experiences."
"去甲肾上腺素与濒死体验"
Oh, dear.
我的天哪
You saw god?
你看到上帝了
She did.
是她看到了
She wants to go back to the monastery.
她想回去修道院
So now you're preparing a powerpoint presentation
所以你正在准备一份报告材料
to keep her in your garden of earthly delights.
让她留在人间与你共享凡俗之乐
You're an idiot.
你真是白♥痴♥
Because I found someone I love?
因为我找到了爱人
Because you're an idiot.
因为你是白♥痴♥
At least you two have that in common.
至少这一点上你俩很像
Her feelings are based on a chemical process.
她的感受不过是种化学反应
They're gonna wear off.
迟早会消退的
You just slept with her.
你刚和她上过床
Your brain is exploding with oxytocin.
大脑都被催产素占领了
You think that's gonna last through the ages?
你以为你的感情就经得起岁月考验
She's throwing away her life
她在为盲目的信仰
because of blind faith.
放弃自己的生活
So are you!
你也一样
She's found something
她找到了她想要的
she wants to build her life around.
生活的中心和意义
It's a total illusion, but apparently she'll take
全然的幻觉 可她显然
a little ignorance with her bliss.
会喜乐安宁毫不介意
And you want to take that away?
你要夺走这一切吗
How many times have you thrown the truth
把事实真♥相♥强加于人
in people's faces?
不是你最常做的事情吗
Because it's the truth,
我是为了事实真♥相♥
not because we're gonna live happily ever after.
不是为了和人家百年好合
Either your relationship just blows up
只有两种可能
like every other non-magical romance,
你俩像所有非童话浪漫一样告吹
or she stays with you but blames you
或者她留下来 一辈子都怨你
for stripping all the meaning out of her life.
毁掉了她生命的意义
This has nothing to do with the truth.
这与真♥相♥无关
You don't like that I'm reassessing my life,
我在重整生活 而你不高兴
that I want to change it,
只要我愿意改变
that I can.
我就可以做到
Anyone can screw up a life.
谁都可以把自己的生活搞得一团糟
I never said that wasn't possible.
我可没说那是不可能的任务
You're incapable of human connection,
你自己无法与人亲近
so you want everyone to be like you.
想要所有人都像你
If I wanted you to be like me...
如果我想让你和我一样
I would be urging you
我就该催促你
to make a stupid, stubborn decision
做出这愚不可及的决定
that blows up your life and leaves you lonely and miserable.
毁掉你的一生 让你孤单痛苦
You reassess your life when you've made mistakes.
做了错事的人才需要重整人生
You didn't. You just got stabbed.
你没犯错 你只是被扎了一刀
Don't look at the book.
别看书
I haven't done a jugular line since my residency.
我从驻院以来都没有做过颈静脉置管
I don't want to needle the carotid.
我不想穿到颈动脉
What's the first step?
第一步是什么
Palpate the S.C.M.
触诊胸锁乳突肌
Where?
在哪里
Middle third of the neck.
颈部的中三分之一
I'm happy I knew you.
能认识你我很高兴
So am I.
我也一样
Robert.
罗伯特
24-year-old water treatment worker
24岁的水处理工人
with pyrexia and double vision.
发热伴复视
Abscess?
脓肿
Would have seen it on the MRI.
磁共振会有显示
Diphtheria paralyzing the ocular muscles?
白喉所致眼肌瘫痪
No, paralysis was first.
不对 首先出现麻痹
Aneurysm? Not with this fever.
动脉瘤 不会伴发热
Maybe we're thinking about this the wrong way.
或许是我们考虑的方向不对
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表