that you want some of this.
你想要我
When will you learn that that look is insulting?
你几时能明白那种眼神很伤人的
Or it could just mean that we like each other.
或者能说明 我们彼此有好感
I'm weird, and you're pretty,
我古怪 你帅气
but we connect. We feel safe.
可是我们心心相印 有安全感
We trust each other.
相互信任
Maybe.
可能吧
Just testing my theory.
只是验证下我的理论
Adams defied me.
亚当斯违抗了我
There's one more zealot in the world.
这世界又多了一个偏执狂
And Dominika moved out.
多米尼卡搬走了
She was fun. She was hot.
她风趣 艳丽
She fixed my blender.
修好了我的搅拌器
That is not a metaphor.
不是比喻
You know any good fake divorce lawyers?
你认不认识好点的冒牌离婚律师
I am surprisingly depressed by this.
我竟然如此难过 还真是奇怪
I have cancer.
我得了癌症
You were a little short with me the other day.
你那天对我是有些过分
You do need an excuse.
确实需要借口
Cancer may be overplaying it.
但癌症有点儿过了
Stage II Thymoma.
胸腺瘤二♥期♥
I didn't want to tell you until I had it confirmed.
我想等确诊之后再告诉你
I got the tests back this morning.
今天上午刚收到化验结果
I have cancer, House.
我得了癌症 豪斯
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表