I was married once.
我结过婚的
Relax.
放松
You're fine.
你挺好的
So what's next for you?
你下一步打算怎么办
I have to find a place to live.
我得找个地方住下
Get my old job back.
找回以前的工作
Sure, I'll feel guilty, start doubting.
当然 我会感到内疚 开始自我怀疑
As long as you keep dealing with your doubts
只要你能按一样的方式处理
in the same way then...
自我怀疑的问题那...
Moira?
莫伊拉
I'm sorry, did you say something?
不好意思 你刚才说什么了
Your neck.
你的脖子
What?
怎么了
Are your ears ringing?
你是不是耳鸣
Yeah.
没错
What does that mean?
这意味着什么
We've got to get you back to the hospital right away.
我得马上把你送回医院
The artery that's bringing blood to your brain,
将血液送入你大脑的动脉
It's coming apart.
发生了破裂
Means you could stroke.
意味着你可能中风
I've paged a team of our best doctors.
我已经通知了最好的医生团队
I don't have to cough as much.
我不像刚才咳嗽得那么厉害了
It's clotted up.
血液凝结了
Is that bad?
这不好吗
We're almost there.
我们快到了
Get me her O-two level.
告诉我她的血氧含量
What are you doing? I want to make sure
你在做什么 我想确保
I can position her wrist properly.
能把她的手腕放到正确的位置
For what? A.B.G.
做什么 血气分♥析♥
I don't need an A.B.G. Just get a pulse OX.
我不要血气分♥析♥ 知道血氧饱和度就好
I'll do it. Grab a consent form.
我自己来 去拿知情同意书
Go!
快去
We need to operate right now, okay?
我们要马上做手术 好吗
Good to operate.
做手术好
Repeat this, no ifs, ands, or buts about it.
跟我说 这事没有如果 而且 或可是
No about it and no ifs.
没有这事 没有如果
Get her into O.R.11.
把她送到十一号♥手术室
Carotid dissection,
颈动脉夹层
four-inch pulsatile mass in her neck,
颈部4英寸的搏动性肿物
and some Broca's aphasia.
以及布罗卡氏失语症
It's got to be a clot
一定是有血块
keeping her from bleeding out.
阻止了出血
Pulse?
脉搏
Bounding, four-plus.
洪脉 四加
It was a three-plus 20 minutes ago.
二十分钟前是三加
20?
二十分钟
Thought she just got here.
我以为她刚到
That blood looks pretty dry.
血迹看上去已经干了
Cut yourself shaving?
刮胡子时割到的吗
You know, that can happen
要知道也可能是
when the nun you woke up with coughs blood on you.
修女起床时咳在你身上的
You slept with a nun?
你和修女上♥床♥了
Forget nun, you slept with a patient?
修女就罢了 你和病人上♥床♥了
Former, to both.
前修女以及前病人
Internal neck trauma, that's impressive.
颈内损伤 令人印象深刻
It's happened to me a few times.
我以前也碰到过几次
Up high.
来击个掌
Dr. Chase.
奇斯医生
Clot's broken.
血块破裂了
Bring her in and pack her nose.
送她进去把她鼻子包好
I'm gonna need number three vicryls.
我需要三号♥可吸收缝线
I'm gonna fix this.
我要治好她
You're not gonna operate on her.
你不能给她做手术
Kapur and Carlyle are unavailable.
卡普尔和卡里尔没有空
Reilly's done far fewer dissections than I have.
赖利做过的手术远没有我多
He's also slept with her far fewer times than you have.
赖利和她上♥床♥的次数也没有你多
Your judgment's compromised.
你的判断受影响了
I spent the night with her.
我和她过夜
Doesn't change how I make an incision.
并不会影响我怎么下刀
Tell him!
你来和他说
Do the surgery.
去做手术吧
You're trying to score points with him
你这是不顾病人的安危
at the risk of a patient's life.
使劲儿讨好他
He's the better surgeon.
他手术技术比较好
Vascular clamp.
动脉夹
You're not gonna put her on bypass?
你不准备给她做分流吗
It'd take a half hour to set up.
那个要花半小时准备
You clamp now, she could stroke out.
你现在上动脉夹 她会休克的
She's already got neurological symptoms.
她已经有神经紊乱的症状了
We wait 30 minutes, she'll definitely have brain damage.
如果再等三十分钟 会出现大脑损伤的
You're trying to make sure she's either perfect or dead.
你这么做 她要么完全没事 要么就死亡
She's not going to die.
她不会死的
If I get this done in five minutes,
如果我能五分钟内完成
she won't stroke out.
她不会休克的
You don't know that you will.
你怎么知道是否来得及
And you can't know because you can't
你无法保证因为
think clearly about her.
你对她感情用事了
Vascular clamp.
动脉夹
Occlusion time 9:46 and 23 seconds.
闭塞开始时间 九点四十六分二十三秒
Vascular scissors.
血管剪
We're over five minutes.
已经超过五分钟了
Ultrasound.
超声波探头
Good flow. Lighten the anesthesia.
血流良好 减轻麻醉剂量
You're not gonna close the wound first?
你不先给她缝合吗
No.
不
Can you hear me?
你能听见我说话吗
Repeat this,
跟我说
no ifs, ands, or buts.
没有如果 而且 或可是
No ifs, ands, or buts.
没有如果 而且 或可是
I'm sorry about before.
我对之前的事很抱歉
You're scared, aren't you?
你害怕了 是不是
That's why you wanted companionship.
所以你才想寻求别人陪伴
That's why you cried out when House shot at Taub.
所以你在豪斯射击陶博的时候会尖叫
What exactly are you scared of?
你到底有什么好怕的
A needle stick?
怕被针♥刺♥
Some other nut pulling a scalpel?
还是怕又一个挥舞手术刀的神经病
I'm scared of everything.
我啥都怕
It sucks that there was a stabbing.
发生了刀刺事件是很不幸
But you'll get over it.
但是你会摆脱阴影的
Like you have?
你已经摆脱了吗
You weren't even there.
你当时压根儿就不在场
I know, I, I left the room.
我知道 我离开了病房♥
It was pure luck.
我运气好
I was in the room. That was pure luck too.
我当时在病房♥里 也算是种运气吧
I get that you're scared and guilty.
你既害怕又感到羞愧 我很理解
You're still a doctor.
但你是个医生
I don't have time to teach you to act like one.
我可没时间教你怎么当个医生
We removed the artery.
我们切除了那段动脉
I found nodules.
发现有结节
Could mean lupus.
可能是狼疮
Negative A.N.A.
抗核抗体阴性
Where are you going?
你上哪儿去
Great thing about assigning Taub
假装给陶博分派
fraudulent lab work is you know exactly
化验工作的好处就是
where he's gonna end up.
能掌握他的动向
Great thing about assigning Taub
如果装得够假
obviously fraudulent lab work
我们就能欣赏到
is you get to watch his inner paranoiac at work.
他在工作中战战兢兢的表现
And then...
然后...
Two to the head.
两枪爆头
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表