No tumor, either.
也不是肿瘤
It's not her brain.
她的大脑没问题
Everything looks good.
一切正常
What's the matter?
你怎么了
My arm, it's...
我的手臂...
Still nothing?
还是什么感觉都没有吗
No, now they're sore.
不是 很酸
Paresthesia's gone.
感觉失常的症状消失了
Could the bruising be caused by a physical trauma?
瘀伤会不会是身体创伤留下的
You think she fell out of bed, repeatedly?
那她得从床上摔下来多少次才能变成那样
A blood disorder. Maybe thrombocytopenia.
血液疾病 可能是血小板减少症
A vitamin k deficiency or scurvy
维生素K缺乏症或者败血症
could explain bleeding problems,
可以解释她的出血
and pregnancy could exacerbate it.
怀孕又会加重这个症状
Boys, do a home search. Girls, do lab tests.
带把的去搜家 不带的去做检查
I'm pretty sure that's not sexist.
我很确定这不算性别歧视
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Picking up dry cleaning.
取了趟干净衣服
Filling up the tank.
加了个油
Violating the dead.
奸了个尸
If you don't believe me, call the monitoring company.
不信的话打电♥话♥去监控公♥司♥问问
I did.
我问过了
Unfortunately, the Patuxent river naval air station
不幸的是 帕塔克森特河海军航♥空♥站
was GPS testing and disrupted the signal,
正好在进行卫星定位测试 干扰了信♥号♥♥
at the exact, same 45 minutes you weren't here.
而且就刚好是你不在的那45分钟
Well, if I'd known I had 45 minutes of freedom,
要是我知道我有45分钟的自♥由♥活动时间
I'd have gone hang gliding.
我就去玩滑翔翼了
I admire the creativity.
这点子我喜欢
But what happens when the stunt doesn't work?
但你有没有想过要是干扰没起作用的话怎么办
Think you're gonna have to pay off a bet?
你以为后果就是你认赌服输
Think I'm gonna triple your clinic hours?
我罚你三倍门诊时间了事吗
I'm gonna call your P.O.,
我会打电♥话♥给你的假释官
and you're gonna go back to jail.
把你送回牢里去
There are Mees' lines on his fingernails,
他的指甲盖上有米氏线
so now I'm thinking heavy metal poisoning.
我现在怀疑他是重金属中毒
You're an addict.
你是个瘾君子
And I'm an idiot for thinking that your addictions
而我蠢到以为你只对
were limited to pills, anti-social behavior, and sarcasm.
药物 反♥社♥会♥行为和冷嘲热讽上瘾
Sorry.
不好意思
Vicodin repeating on me.
维柯丁放不下我
You're also addicted to puzzles.
让你上瘾的还有谜题
You show all the classic behaviors.
你表现出全部的典型症状
Lying, neglecting responsibilities,
说谎 不负责任
and you can't stop, no matter how devastating the consequences.
而且不管后果多严重你都没有办法收手
Working on a medical case is not a parole violation.
解决病例又没有违反保释条例
It's my job description.
是我该做的
Your job description is doing what Foreman tells you to do.
你该做的是对福曼言听计从
Never mind Bride of the Monster.
别管什么《魔鬼新娘》了
You need to watch Norma Rae.
你真该好好看看《诺玛·蕊》
Before we get started,
在我们开始之前
I just want to thank you all for agreeing to relocate.
感谢大家愿意移驾到此
Um, I had an appointment in this part of town,
我之前在这附近有个约会
and I absolutely didn't want to miss this meeting.
但是我也不想错过和大家的聚会
But, uh, thank you.
不管怎么说 谢谢你们
I'm buying.
这顿我买♥♥单
Not literally.
大家别当真
Hey, Emory,
埃莫雷
should we, uh, powder our noses?
我们一起去趟洗手间吧
Hey, did you know your ex-wife
问你啊 你知不知道你前妻
still lives right behind this place?
还住在这栋房♥子后面
She finishes work at 4:00.
她四点下班
Picks up her new kid at 4:15.
四点一刻去接她的二儿子
Gives us about 20 minutes.
我们有二十分钟左右时间
I made some calls.
我打过几次电♥话♥
It's amazing what people will tell you if you ask brutally enough.
如果你问得够霸气 对方会出乎意料的坦诚
Was that table here?
是这张桌子吗
Some kinds of pressure-treated wood can contain arsenic.
一些经过压力处理的木材可能含砷
We shouldn't be here.
我们不该来的
We don't have a choice.
我们别无选择
This is the only way you're gonna get your answer.
这是你唯一能找到答案的办法
Does your ex leave a spare key anywhere?
知道你前妻把备用钥匙藏在哪吗
How did he look?
他看上去怎么样
Peaceful.
很安详
Vitamin K deficiency's a bust.
缺乏维生素K看来是不可能了
Fridge has more spinach and broccoli
冰箱里的菠菜和西兰花
than a farmer's market.
比菜场的还多
The brazilian...
泳装除毛
You said it hurt "a bit."
你说"有点疼"
You've had one?
你做过吗
More than one, and you haven't.
不止一次 而你没有
They hurt all your bits.
那是相当得疼
That's my dark secret.
那是我不为人知的小秘密
What's yours?
你的呢
I had the nails and eyebrows done,
我做了指甲和眉毛
but that's it.
仅此而已
I just needed to create a distraction, though.
我只是要分散你们的注意力
I met a TV producer at a dinner.
有次吃饭我碰到一个电视制♥作♥人
She asked me to appear on the medical segment.
她让我上一个医务节目
Screen tested it yesterday and shot it today.
昨天试镜 今天拍摄
You're a TV doctor?
你做电视医生了吗
It's a one-off.
就一次
When's it air?
什么时候播
Two hours ago.
两小时以前
Otherwise, I'd still be lying.
不然 我现在也不会告诉你
This is what she was opening when she had her attack.
她就是在打开这个的时候突然发病的
Will anyone believe Chase is an actual doctor?
会有人信奇斯真的是医生吗
"Don't count on it."
"做梦吧"
She does have a boyfriend.
她的确有男朋友
Love letters.
情书
Porn. The nasty kind.
黄♥片♥ 还挺重口
Torture, rape... animals.
折磨 强♥奸♥ 动物
Sweet kid.
好一个乖孩子
This is all that's left.
只剩这些了
One box in the bottom of a closet.
柜子底下的一个小盒子
He used to wear those stupid things all the time.
他以前总喜欢戴这些小东西
Used to have to pretend I was scared.
我总要假装被他吓到
Made in the People's Republic of Lead Paint.
铅涂料人♥民♥共和国制♥造♥
Back door.
后门
Let's get out of here first.
我们先离开再说吧
We need to catch the end of our class.
再不回去互助会要结束了
I met him at school.
我在学校认识他的
He was the only boy that liked me.
他是唯一一个喜欢我的男孩
It's a little more than like.
这不只是喜欢了
We haven't had sex.
我们没有发♥生♥关♥系♥
Oh, come on, Iris. You're pregnant.
拜托 艾瑞斯 你都怀孕了
So I'm just lying about everything?
那我说的就都是假的了吗
Well, you lied about the boyfriend.
你骗我说没有男朋友
You obviously lied about sex
没有发♥生♥关♥系♥显然也是骗人的
And this...garbage.
还有这些 垃圾
They're his.
是他的
He can't keep them at his place.
他家没法放
Well, I'm glad we could be so accommodating.
我们这么随和真太好了
What else don't I know?
还有什么我不知道的
Honey...
亲爱的
What is it?
怎么了
He came here last night.
他昨天晚上来过
And he told me I should leave.
他说我应该离开
But I didn't want to, and he got mad.
但我不想 他就生气了
He hit you?
他打你了
Physical trauma.
身体创伤
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表