Iris hasn't had any severe traumas.
艾瑞斯没经历过什么严重外伤
The car accident?
那场车祸呢
I was two.
那时我才两岁
I don't remember anything.
我什么都不记得
These personalities that I'm supposed to have...
我的这些多重人格...
Where are they?
他们在哪儿呢
They only come out when you're afraid or anxious.
只有在你害怕或焦虑的时候他们才出现
That's why House used the hurt boyfriend story.
所以豪斯才用了男友受伤的故事
But if there's no boyfriend,
但是如果她没有男友
where did the bruises come from?
这些伤痕是哪儿来的呢
The pregnancy?
还有怀孕呢
When you say your boyfriend hit you,
当你说你男友打了你
it means you actually hit yourself.
其实是你自己打了自己
And the pregnancy...
至于怀孕...
Doesn't take a boyfriend.
并不需要有男友
Just a boy.
只要有个男生就行
You may not be aware of half the things you've done.
你可能做了很多事 自己却不知道
How could this be happening to my own daughter
为什么她发生了那么大的事
without me knowing it?
我却一点也不知情
Diazepam was masking it.
安定掩盖了症状
Taking her off made it more apparent.
停药后症状凸显出来了
But I--I wasn't on...
但是我没有服用
"Diazepam"?
安定
What is that?
那是什么药
That's what those vitamin pills were.
就是我给你吃的那些维生素
Iris...I am so sorry.
艾瑞斯 我对不起你
I just, I thought you were moody.
我觉得你有些情绪化
I didn't want you to think you needed medication.
我不想让你感觉你需要药物治疗
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
I can't believe how stupid I've been.
不敢相信我这么蠢
We need you to help us with something.
我们需要你帮个忙
Different alters can have different apparent symptoms.
你不同的人格有各自的症状
Allergies, paresthesia, vision loss,
有过敏 感觉异常 视力损伤
changes in blood pressure. Do you think I'm making this up?
以及血压波动等 你认为是我装的
Your symptoms are real.
你的症状是真实的
But some are physiological,
有些是生理上的
and others are psychological.
有些是心理上的
So there's something wrong with her...
这么说除了多重人格之外
in addition to the multiple personalities?
她还得了别的病吗
Yes, but we won't know what
是的 但目前无法下定论
until we access her alters and compare their symptoms.
需要唤醒其它人格 并对比他们的症状
Well, how do you do that?
这要怎么做到
Hypnosis.
用催眠术
Foreman's not gonna back down.
福曼不会让步的
He's not an idiot.
他没那么白♥痴♥
Yes, he is.
他就是那么白♥痴♥
Just like you.
和你一样
If you keep being stubborn,
如果你继续玩硬的
he will keep being stubborn.
他也会奉陪下去
Eventually, you will screw something up,
最终你会捅出篓子
which will be bad news for both of you.
你们俩都吃不了兜着走
But...only one of you will be in prison.
但是你们中间只有一个会面临牢狱之灾
It just isn't worth it, House.
豪斯 这真的不值
Okay.
好吧
Uh, y-yes, sir.
是的 先生
I--yes, I know I told you that I had a chiropractor's appointment,
我是说预约去做脊柱按♥摩♥
but, uh, I got a flat.
但是我爆胎了
I know, right?
是啊
So...
所以
You know, don't send out the marines.
别派巡警来抓我哦
I should be back on the road in a few minutes.
我过几分钟就能上路了
Okay, bye.
好的 再见
Dr. James Wilson, county coroner.
我是詹姆斯·威尔森医生 县验尸官
I'd like to ask you about your grandson, Drew Lemaine.
我有几个问题 是关于你孙子德鲁·勒梅茵的
What did he do when he was here?
他在你家的时候都干些什么
Where did he play? What did he eat?
他在哪里玩耍 在哪里进餐
We watched a lot of TV.
我们就一直看电视
And ate biscuits.
还有就是吃饼干
Did you give him sidewalk chalk? No.
你让他玩粉笔吗 没有
Finger paints? No!
颜料什么的呢 没有
A sandbox?
沙盒呢
It's like I said.
就像我说的
We watched a lotta TV.
我们就一直看电视
You expecting someone?
你在等人吗
What?
什么
Dr. Wilson my ass!
威尔森医生我个毛
I told you to leave him alone, you son of a bitch!
我警告过你 别来烦他 你个混♥蛋♥
Temper trigger.
冷静
Who am I talking to now?
我在和谁说话
Nobody.
没和谁
You must be somebody.
你总有个名字吧
I'm too little.
我太渺小
Nobody sees me.
没人注意我
Nobody knows I'm here.
没人知道我的存在
Bp just went to 140 over 90.
血压变为140 90
What is it?
怎么了
My arms.
我的手臂
You can't feel them?
你感觉不到手臂吗
It's okay. We can fix that.
没关系 我们能治好的
Do you hurt anywhere else?
还有哪里疼吗
Not right now.
现在不疼
But you used to hurt?
但之前会疼吗
When I ate strawberries.
我吃草莓的时候
And when I remember...
还有当我回忆起过去
Do you remember being hurt?
你记得受伤时的情景吗
I remember everything.
我记得所有的一切
Baby...
宝贝
It's going to be okay, baby.
会没事的 宝贝
Iris?
艾瑞斯
Why didn't you ever tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
It was my fault daddy died.
是我害死了爸爸
Oh, no. No.
不是的
Yes, it was.
是我害的
I was crying, and he couldn't drive.
当时我哭得他都没法开车了
It was my fault daddy's...
都是我的错
Oh, no. No, no, honey.
宝贝 不是的
Yes. You were just a baby.
你当时只是个孩子
It wasn't your fault. No, shh.
不是你的错
It was my fault.
是我的错
I'm sorry, mommy.
我很抱歉 妈妈
I'm so sorry.
对不起
It wasn't a miscarriage.
她没有流产
Test shows she's still pregnant.
检查表明她还怀着呢
Okay, cross out everything that doesn't appear in every alter.
把没在每个人格都出现的症状划掉
When she opened the magic 8 ball,
当她打开预言球的时候
that triggered a switch
触动了一个
to a personality with a strawberry allergy.
对草莓过敏的人格
Pregnancy, vaginal bleeding, and elevated B.P.
怀孕 阴♥道♥出血 高血压
Could be pre-eclampsia.
可能是先兆子痫
Worst case, could be an ectopic pregnancy.
最糟的情况是宫外孕
We need to ultrasound.
我们要做个超声波
Not seeing an embryo in the fallopian tube.
输卵管内未见胚胎
I'm not seeing an embryo anywhere.
哪里都没有胚胎
Which idiot did the pregnancy test?
哪个白♥痴♥做的孕检
I did one of them. Chase did another.
一次是我做的 一次是奇斯做的
Taub did a third. Three tests, three positives.
后来陶博又检查了一次 三次都是阳性
What happened to your eye?
你眼睛怎么了
I grabbed Park's ass.
我摸了朴克的屁♥股♥
Exoplanets.
太阳系外行星
I think he said exoplanets.
他刚刚说太阳系外行星
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表