Pressure. I need pressure.
血压 赶紧恢复血压啊
Get me sutures on a Kelly. Need an EPI.
凯莉钳穿上缝线给我 我需要肾上腺素
Get OR. Ten unpacked. Alert trauma.
安排手术室 准备10单位血 通知创伤科
Let the record show that we are officially convening
我们得记录下这是一场正式听证会
a disciplinary hearing regarding the events
有关于2012年2月3日209病房♥里
of February 3, 2012 in patient room 209.
所发生的事
Dr. House, this recording will be transcribed
豪斯医生 这份记录将会
and published along with
同其它文件和判决材料
all supporting documentation and rulings.
一起转录及公布
Do you have any questions before we get started?
在开始前 你还有什么疑问吗
Yeah.
有
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁
I'm Walter Cofield, Chief of Neurology,
我是沃尔特·科菲尔德 仁爱医院的
Mercy Hospital.
神经内科主任
I'll be deciding your fate today.
今天 你的命运我说了算
Cofield.
科菲尔德
You were the Residency Director at Hopkins
在你去仁爱医院之前
before you moved to Mercy,
是霍普金斯医院的原住院医生主管
which means it's safe to assume
也就是说
that you trained Foreman,
福曼是你一手培养的
which means it's also safe to assume that he trusts you.
也就意味着他很相信你
This hearing isn't about me, Dr. House.
这次听证会的对象不是我 豪斯医生
I know you'd like to make it about me,
我知道你想把矛头指向我
because then it wouldn't be about you.
好让你为自己开脱
It's interesting
他选自己过去的恩师
that he'd pick the old mentor to judge the new one.
来审现在的恩师 真有意思
Interesting, but not relevant.
是挺有意思 但无关紧要
The facts of this case, on the other hand--
另一方面 这个病例的真实情况...
The facts are in the file.
真实情况都在病历里写着呢
If you have trouble reading my handwriting,
如果你看不懂我的字
give me a call.
给我打电♥话♥
I'm going back to work.
我要回去工作了
If I just consider the file,
如果我只参考病历做决断的话
the facts aren't in your favor.
你可占不到什么便宜
The facts say you should be suspended,
有事实证明你应该被停职
which, from what I understand,
按我的理解
would mean a revocation of your parole.
这样的话 你的假释也就得终止了
The patient was a 32-year-old high school chemistry teacher.
病人是个32岁的高中化学老师
He collapsed while out jogging.
他在慢跑时昏倒
He was paralyzed in all four extremities
他四肢瘫痪
despite the fact that the scans...
然而扫描结果...
Show no sign of stroke or structural lesions.
显示没有中风或者其它结构性病变的迹象
Put out an APB for a car
那赶紧去通缉一辆
with a man-shaped dent in the grill.
保险杠上有人形凹槽的汽车吧
No broken bones, no signs of trauma.
没有骨折 没有创伤
Transverse myelitis.
横贯性脊髓炎
Boring.
真无聊
No enhancement on the MRI.
核磁共振没有增强
I just don't know what to do.
我不知道下一步该怎么办了
Please, you have to help me solve this thing.
求你了 你得帮我搞定这个病人
A little poetic license.
我就加了点诗意嘛
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
Taking my vic-amins.
吃我的维柯...他命
Those are Vicodin?
那是维柯丁吗
Did you have surgery recently?
你最近动过手术吗
About a decade ago.
大概十年前吧
My leg is no good at judging time.
我的腿疼可算不来时间
Were you taking Vicodin during this case?
你在处理这个病例期间有没有服用维柯丁
Yes.
有
And during about nine years of previous cases.
在处理过去九年间的所有病例时都这样
My process is proven.
我这么做是经过许可的
Good things usually happen.
好事常有
Bad things sometimes happen.
坏事不常有
And when bad things happen,
当出了状况时
we should figure out what went wrong,
我们就得搞明白是哪块出了问题
so we can learn from it and correct it.
这样我们才能吸取教训改正错误
So that we can assign blame
是这样我们就能横加指责
instead of recognizing
而不是意识到
that bad things sometimes happen.
有时就是会出状况
It was nobody's fault.
弄成这样谁都没错
And then what happened?
之后怎么了
Those who can, do.
有能力的人就去营生
Those who can't, teach.
没能力的人就去教书
Those who can't teach, teach gym.
不会教书的 教体育
Those who can't move their arms or legs
不会教体育的
teach us to laugh at others.
便要教我们嘲笑他人
House actually presented the case in that way,
豪斯真的是这么陈述病人情况的吗
or are you just trying to make him look bad?
还是你故意让他难堪
Why would I be trying to make him look bad?
我为什么要故意让他难堪
Could be your not-so-subtle way of implying
可能是你并不很隐晦地想暗示
this was House's fault.
这是豪斯的错
Given what's happened, it's understandable
鉴于发生的事实
that your opinion would color your testimony,
你在你的证词里带有感情♥色♥彩是很正常的
but I just want to know what you said, what you did,
但我只想知道你当时说了什么
and what you were thinking at the time.
做了什么 是怎么想的
I don't think it was his fault.
我认为不是他的错
Just tell me your initial theory.
告诉我你最初的判断
I thought the patient had a liver problem.
我一开始认为病人是肝有问题
Hepatic encephalopathy explained why he passed out,
肝性脑病可以解释他昏过去
why he couldn't move his limbs.
以及四肢瘫痪的原因
But that's not the idea House went with.
但豪斯不同意你的观点
He thought Taub's idea was stupid.
他认为陶博的想法很蠢
And what about your idea?
那你是怎么想的
He thought that was stupid too.
他认为我的想法也很蠢
No, I meant, what was it?
不 我是问 你的想法是什么
Oh. I thought the patient had normal pressure hydrocephalus.
我认为病人是正常压力性脑积水
And why did House think that was stupid?
那为什么豪斯认为这是个蠢主意
Oh, come on.
得了吧
Unless you're an idiot,
除非你也是个蠢蛋
you know why I thought Park was an idiot.
不然你肯定知道我为什么认为朴克是蠢货
The patient had low opening pressure on his LP.
患者腰椎穿刺术中起始脑脊液压力低
That's what I said.
我就是这么说的
No, you idiot.
不对 你这个笨蛋
The patient had low opening pressure on his LP.
患者腰椎穿刺术中起始脑脊液压力低
Try unsquinting your eyes and reading the labs next time.
下次睁大你们的眼睛仔细看看检查结果好不好
Are you intentionally trying to get me
你是在故意惹我生气
to dislike you?
想让我讨厌你吗
That wasn't me. The chair squeaked.
那不是我 是椅子说的
You're testifying, for the record,
你明知这是在录证词 还要用
that you actually used the phrasing "Unsquint your eyes"?
"睁大你们的眼睛"这句话吗
It's not the place to exercise your guilt.
这可不是你展露内疚的地方
I actually used the phrasing
我真的说了这句话
"Unsquint your eyes".
"睁大你们的眼睛"
He's hypokalemic.
他的血钾过低
Could indicate a problem with his heart,
可能意味着心脏有问题
which would EKG was normal.
这可能是... 心电图正常
But Chase, a doctor who actually takes the time
但奇斯 真正仔细看
to read the lab reports, has a point.
检查结果的医生说的有道理
The guy's potassium is off.
这家伙的钾太低了
Could be thyrotoxic paralysis. Start him on...
可能是甲亢性瘫痪 给他用...
Steroids, PTU, and beta blockers.
类固醇 丙基硫氧嘧啶 β受体阻滞剂
And how did these orange smudges get on the patient files?
这些橙色的印记是怎么弄到病历上的
Seriously?
你真的假的
That's your follow-up?
你接下来就准备问这问题吗
I eat a lot of cheetos. I forget to wash my hands.
我吃了好多奇多 而且忘了洗手
Is my snacking really relevant to this case?
我吃的零食跟这病例有关吗
Might be, if these were actually cheetos' stains.
如果这些真是奇多圈的印记的话 有可能
What are they?
到底是什么
Seriously, House?
真的假的 豪斯
You're blaming me?
你还能怪我啊
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表