Attention, passengers...
乘客们 请注意
You have to lift up the sign
你得把牌子举起来
so he can see it.
他才看得见啊
Evan.
埃文
Hey, buddy.
小伙计
Aren't you excited to see your uncle Brant?
见你叔叔布兰特 你不高兴吗
No.
不高兴
No?
是吗
I think you are.
我想你是高兴的
I think something else is making you upset.
我知道有别的事惹你不高兴了
You know I'm leaving soon,
你知道我马上要走了
and it's okay to be upset about that,
因为这事不高兴没关系的
but, hey, do you remember what I told you
但你还记得周六晚上咱们一起看
when we were watching wrestling on Saturday night?
摔跤比赛时我跟你说的话吗
Yeah.
记得
That you and uncle Brant are like the reaper brothers.
你说你和布兰特叔叔就像那对兄弟
That's right.
对
And uncle Brant has been in the ring
布兰特叔叔已经在场上
a whole year.
一整年了
Now it's time for daddy to tag in.
现在是时候让爸爸上场了
But while I'm away,
但我不在时
I need you in your uncle's corner,
我要你在你叔叔身边帮他
making sure he keeps you and your mom safe.
确保他保护你和你妈妈的安全
Can you help me with that?
你能做到吗
Good.
好的
Now let's get ready with that sign.
那现在把牌子举好吧
Attention, ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们 请注意
we are now boarding at gate 47.
47号♥登机口开始登机
Now.
就现在
Brant, what happened?
布兰特 出了什么事
Captain, please step aside.
上尉 请让开
Sir, this is my brother.
长官 这是我弟弟
What's going on?
到底出了什么事
PFC Macklin has been charged with treason.
陆军一等兵麦克林被指控犯有叛国罪
Oh, so there's got to be some mistake.
这肯定是个误会
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Brant!
布兰特
Brant! Brant!
布兰特 布兰特
Army apparently thought they were clearing
陆军方面显然认为 他们是在
an insurgent hideout.
清理一个反叛分子窝点
After this was leaked on Saturday,
自从这段录像在周六被泄露后
the A.P. investigated.
美♥联♥社♥就开始调查
34 civilian casualties.
有34名平民伤亡
Six kids.
其中有六名儿童
There will be MPs stationed at every entrance to the second floor,
通往二楼的所有入口都会有宪兵把守
as well as outside his patient room.
当然还有他的病房♥外
No. Don't do that.
别 别这么安排
Every time there's people in uniform in the cafeteria,
每次有当兵的来餐厅
they get served first.
他们都能插队
Make sure your IDs are clearly visible.
确保证件都别在显眼的地方
I'll speak with the cafeteria staff about showing
我会向餐饮部传达意见
more disrespect.
让他们尽量一视同仁
20-year-old male, generalized tonic-clonic seizures.
病人20岁 男性 全身性强直阵挛发作
Army docs scanned for structural abnormalities.
军医检查了是否有结构性病变
EEG was normal. So was--
脑电图正常 所以...
Do you need me to sign for this?
你还需要我签字吗
Let me know if you need anything,
如果你们有什么需要 告诉我一声
like a transfer.
比如转院
Typhus?
斑疹伤寒
Patient has no hair.
病人是光头
Probably means no lice.
也就是说没有虱子
Leishmaniasis.
利什曼病
No fever.
他没有发热
Why couldn't they take care of him
他们为什么不在
at a military hospital?
军队医院治疗他
I think because they wanted to annoy you.
我想他们就是想找你的麻烦
Any other conscientious objectors?
还有没有良心发现的反对者了
So I'm the only one
只有我看不惯吗
who has a problem when someone
他的职责是
whose duty's to protect our country blowing--
保卫我们的国家 却泄露...
Blowing the whistle is honorable
泄露告密是十分崇高的
precisely because it's not dutiful.
正因为那并不是他的义务
Sorry, you said blowing.
抱歉 你说到泄露
Maybe you were going somewhere else with that.
也许你是想说别的事
He's a coward.
他是个懦夫
He risked his freedom.
他可是冒了失去自♥由♥的风险
He anonymously downloaded a computer file
他匿名从一个安全的网页
from a secure page and uploaded it
下载了一个文件然后上传到
to an unsecure page.
一个不安全的网站
Not exactly storming Omaha beach.
又不是突袭奥马哈海滩
The EEG was normal because he was faking it
脑电图正常 说明他装病
to avoid going to prison.
这样就不用进监狱了
Let's treat him with not medicine.
那咱们就用不给药治疗他
Give those back.
还给我
Why? You got 28.
为什么 有28粒呢
You can share.
分享一下没关系
Something's going on with House.
豪斯有点问题
He just seemed off.
他有点心不在焉
Didn't even notice that I walked out
都没注意到我离开房♥间时
of the room with this.
把这个带出来了
You began to suspect he was off when he didn't notice
你想知道他是否心不在焉 趁其不注意
the mug you stole to see if he was off?
偷走了杯子 你就怀疑他确实心不在焉
What else didn't he notice that you don't want us to notice?
他还没注意什么你不想让我们发现的事
Those are the same clothes you wore yesterday.
你昨天就穿的这身衣服
And you got very defensive
当豪斯拿走你的避孕药时
when house took your birth control.
你十分生气
Who was he? Or better yet...she?
他是谁啊 或者更美好 "她"是谁
Do I need to explain the physiology behind birth control?
是需要我解释避孕药的生理学原理吗
Attention deficit in a man who has no attention deficits
一个没有注意力缺陷的人开始精力涣散
has to be symptomatic of something.
一定是因为某种因素引起的
You're right. I'm thinking either massive brain tumor,
你说得对 我认为要不就是一个大脑瘤
or his soap got canceled and he's distracted.
要不就是他喜欢的肥皂剧被砍了他很伤心
Could be dietary, Refsum.
可能是膳食引起的 植烷酸贮积症
Or maybe he thinks you just have
或者他不过是认为
more than one nondescript white blouse.
这种大众化的白色衬衣 你有不止一件
Or serotonin syndrome.
或者是血清素综合征
I'm not saying he's definitely sick.
我不是说他肯定有病
I'm just saying we should look into it.
我只是想说咱们应该查一查
No, we shouldn't.
不用
If you believe House is sick,
如果你认为豪斯得病了
it's only because that's what he wants you to believe.
只可能是因为他想让你有这样的想法
Let's go.
走吧
We think the long flight home allowed clots
我们认为长途飞行可导致你的下肢
to form in your leg.
形成血栓
Take this pill.
把这药吃了
If you feel any numbness in your leg after a few minutes,
如果过几分钟你的腿有麻木感
it means we're right and you should get comfortable,
那我们的诊断就对了 你也可以舒服一阵了
because you're gonna be here for a while.
因为你还得在这待一段时间
While we wait,
既然要等
can you tell me why?
你能告诉我你为什么这么做吗
It was the right thing to do.
因为那么做是正确的
There are reports that insurgents are using your video
有报道称有反叛分子在利用你的视频
to recruit new members.
召集更多的成员
Making the voting public aware
让有投票权的大众知道
of what's really happening on the ground
战场上到底发生了些什么事
will help bring our troops home faster.
能让我们的战友更快地回家
My brother's grunt means he disagrees.
我哥哥叹气是因为他不同意
I think you're being naive.
我认为你很天真
And I know you took an oath.
我知道你起过誓
If you want to influence policy, run for office.
如果你想改变政策 那就要从政
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表