If you don't know how to use a computer,
如果你不会用电脑
we will teach you here.
我们可以教你
Most jobs require at least basic word processing skills.
现在大多数工作都要求你会基本的文字处理
We try to get you up to 50 words per minute.
我们尽量使你达到每分钟50字的速度
We also have a course in how to talk to someone in an interview.
我们也提供面试技巧的培训
Stuff like
例如
what employers are looking for,
雇主需要什么样的求职者
how to turn negatives into positives.
如何把劣势转化为优势
We can also provide clothes for the interview
我们还可提供面试用的西服
if you need them.
如果你需要的话
People donate shoes and suits all the time.
一直有人来捐皮鞋和西装
Wh-what if I had a history with...
要是我有 吸毒史
with drugs?
怎么办
That is nothing to be ashamed of.
没什么好难为情的
Many of our clients have struggled with addiction,
我们许多客户都与毒品斗争过
and, if you want to get clean, we'll help you do that.
如果你想戒毒 我们会帮你
And what if I have a kid?
我有小孩怎么办
No one to help you?
没人能帮你照看吗
You know, if I need someone to watch her
要是我上课或是面试时
while I'm in class or, uh, on an interview.
需要人看着她
Could you help with that?
你能帮我吗
We do not provide child care.
我们不提供幼儿托管服务
Actually, it's something that comes up often.
事实上 很多人都有这种要求
I would love to be able to do it.
我很希望能帮上忙
I just don't have the resources.
但我真的没有资源
But it's definitely on the wish list.
不过我们一直想解决这个问题
Okay.
好的
Okay, uh, thank you.
好的 谢谢
I'll be back.
我会再来
Oh, I have to take this.
哦 我得接这个电♥话♥
Yes, please come back, and we'll get you started.
好的 请再过来 我们就为你安排
It was nice to meet you, Benjamin.
很高兴认识你 本杰明
Okay.
好的
Hey, Oscar.
奥斯卡
Agh! Oh, that is too bad.
哦 那太糟了
Did they tell you why?
他们告诉你原因了吗
Well, you know what?
你知道吗
Sometimes, you just don't get the job, but...
有时 你和那份工作没缘分 但是
Oscar, I gotta call you back.
奥斯卡 我回头打给你
Benjamin!
本杰明
Benjamin, wait!
本杰明 等等
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Somebody call an ambulance!
来人啊 叫救护车
Why am I watching you cut your hair?
我看你理发是为了什么
If I do it at home,
如果我在家弄
I'm the one who has to clean it up.
就得我自己打扫
Does a friend watch you where it's happening, and wonder why?
有朋友在看你自己理发时感到好奇的吗
New life, new look.
新生活 新面貌
Does that mean you like your new life?
那是不是意味着 你喜欢你的新生活
If you're asking if your job is safe,
如果你是问你会不会丢掉工作
that depends on what you have to say about the file you're holding.
那得看你对你手中的病例有何说法
It doesn't seem like much of a case.
看起来不太像是疑难杂症
Although, I'm sure I'm wrong.
尽管 我肯定是错的
You are. Tell my why.
确实 告诉我为什么
Guy collapsed after being on his feet for hours
这家伙没吃早饭 在大热天
on a hot day without breakfast...
徒步数小时后晕倒
So that's really weird.
还真是匪夷所思
E.R. found nothing wrong.
急症室没发现什么问题
Then I decided I should test his wallet.
然后我决定 我该检查下他的钱包
He's rich?
他很有钱
That's why we're taking the case?
那就是我们接这病例的原因吗
No, we're taking the case because no one knows
不 我们接这病例是因为没人知道
what's wrong with him.
他得了什么病
And he's rich.
外加他很有钱
Dr. Adams.
亚当斯医生
Give her the file.
给她病历
This is my only copy.
我只有这一份
My M.O. depends upon the use of a team.
我的工作方式依赖于一个团队
Definitionally, that involves...
当然 那就需要
more than one person.
不止一个人
So I really have no choice. Give her the file.
所以我别无选择 给她病历
You can't afford a team.
你雇不起一个团队
Adams is free.
亚当斯是免费的[有空]
And I'm referring both to her availability
我说的是她既有空
and her price tag.
又不花钱
New girl, meet newer girl, and vice versa.
新来的 见见早来的 反之亦然
You said we were meeting for coffee.
你说的是 我们喝杯咖啡
Well, when someone asks if you want coffee,
当有人邀请你喝咖啡
they obviously don't just mean coffee.
很明显 是有潜台词的
Wait...did you think I was referring to sex?
等等 你不会以为我指做♥爱♥吧
Would you shut the blinds on your way out?
出去时能拉上百叶窗吗
I thought you were referring to talking.
我以为你是想谈谈
Talking about medicine.
聊医学
Specifically, as it refers to the guy
准确说来 咱们来聊聊
whose name is on the file she still hasn't handed you.
那份病历上的病人 而她到现在还没给你
I'm not working, House.
我不干 豪斯
I'm in the process of looking for a paying job.
我在找一份有薪酬的工作
In the meantime, there's no way
同时 像你这样
a do-gooder like you has been volunteering
爱做好事的人 肯定不会
all over town--
满大街跑
ladling kittens, spaying soup...
到处喂猫施舍吧
There is a free clinic in Trenton.
在特伦顿有家免费诊所
Well, think of this as today's free clinic.
今天把这看成免费诊所吧
Only with fewer bums with herpes.
只不过得疱疹的流浪汉少点
I don't think we actually have much of a case.
我觉得我们手上这个不算病例
I think it's just dehydration.
我认为不过是脱水
What happened the last time
上次另一个医生
another doctor told you I was wrong about a case?
告诉你我判断有误时 结果如何
I lost my job.
我丢了工作
You saved a life.
你救了一条命
Is an ultrasound really necessary?
有必要做B超检查吗
I'm feeling much better now.
我现在感觉好多了
Oh, a sudden collapse at your age
你这年纪突然晕倒
can indicate a deterioration of the heart muscle.
可能是心肌退变
Pretty serious condition.
很严重的病
It can also just be dehydration.
也可能只是脱水
Next time, you could probably drop the undercover act.
下次 你其实不必布衣打扮
I walk in in a suit,
我要是西装革履走进去
and they're gonna put their best foot forward.
他们会全力表现出最好的一面
Also, I don't own a suit.
再说 我也没有西装
You give away millions and you don't own a suit?
你捐了百万美金 自己却连西装也没有
I gave those away too.
也都捐掉了
One day, I was writing a check to my landscaper,
有一天 我给庭院设计师开支票
and it suddenly hit me--
突然有了觉悟
$6,000 to take out plants and put in different plants.
六千美金就为挪走花草 种批新的
So I can look at them.
这样我就能享眼福了
Shouldn't I use that money to do something important?
难道不该把钱花到更有意义的事上吗
And by money,
你提到钱
you mean all your money.
你指的是你所有的钱啊
I started with 10 million,
我一开始捐一千万
and I couldn't think of a reason not to give 20,
随后一想何不捐两千万呢
or 40.
或四千万
I figure I could live off $25,000 a year.
我想我一年两万五就够花了
One-room apartment,
住单卧的公♥寓♥
bus pass, thrift stores,
出门坐公交 买♥♥东西上旧货店
bare necessities.
就买♥♥一些必需品
I still have my software company,
软件公♥司♥依旧是我的
and when I make more, I'll give that way too.
等我挣更多的钱 我会继续捐
He's nuts. He's generous.
这家伙疯了 他只是慷慨而已
There's a neurological issue.
他神经系统出了问题
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表