Six grandchildren that I never would have met.
没有你 我就见不到那六个孙儿孙女
Thank you, Dr. Wilson.
谢谢你 威尔森医生
Squamous cell lung cancer.
鳞状细胞肺癌
12 years in remission.
缓解期12年
I was able to walk my daughter down the aisle last May.
去年5月 我陪着女儿步入婚姻的殿堂
Thank you, Dr. Wilson.
谢谢你 威尔森医生
I did the math.
我算了算
74 children are alive today
因为你
because of you.
有74个孩子活在今天
14 grandchildren.
14个孙子孙女
Mikey Kimble started kindergarten
迈奇·金布尔在规定入学年龄前
before the age cutoff.
就上了幼儿园
He would have graduated high school last year.
应该去年就从高中毕业了
I flunked a year.
我留级了一年
Was anybody in this room
你们这些人里
really a patient of mine?
有谁真的是我的病人吗
They're somewhere.
不在这也活在别处
They're giving you a standing "O" somewhere.
在世界的某个角落向你致敬
They exist. You saved their lives.
他们的确存在 你救了他们的命
That's the more impressive --
其实这样说来 更有意义
that they're too busy to be here.
他们生活太充实 所以没能来
What's this?
这是什么
A glowing letter of recommendation
你刚在我的电脑上
you just wrote for me on my laptop.
为我写的一封充满赞言的推荐信
I notice it's lacking your signature at the bottom.
我注意到上面缺少了你的签名
Don't you think you're being a bit premature
你不觉得就现在认为豪斯会堕落
predicting House's demise?
有点太早了吗
Not demise. Just implosion.
不是堕落 是自取灭亡
He's going through a rough time,
他正经历一个艰难时期
but so far, he's been handling it.
到目前为止 他算是在面对此事
House.
豪斯
Your shoes are wet!
你的鞋湿了
Glad to see your emotional turmoil
真高兴看到你的情感问题
hasn't dulled your powers of observation.
还没抹杀你的观察力
I know you're responsible.
我知道是你干的
No, you don't. 'Cause I didn't do it.
不 你不知道 因为我什么也没做
Whatever it is.
不管是什么事
But if I had shoved those season tickets
如果我把你给的那些季票
down some toilets,
扔进马桶
I would have done it because you asked me to.
那也是因为你让我这么干的
You wanted to replace Wilson.
你想要替代威尔森
I prank Wilson all the time.
我一直捉弄他的
Enjoy.
好好享受
I got you three, but I drank them.
我给你点了三瓶 不过都被我喝光了
You didn't have to call me,
你不必给我打电♥话♥
but I appreciate I made the list.
但我很高兴你还能想到我
It wasn't entirely unselfish.
我是有私心的
I didn't feel right
我觉得和我的那些
approaching any of my terminal patients.
晚期病人接触 不太好
But...
但是
What is it like?
我想知道那是什么感觉
Does it ever stop being surreal?
会一直感觉如此现实吗
It'll stop in about...
针对你的病情
five or six months, give or take, in your case.
五至六个月的时候 就超脱了
You know what happened to me today?
你知道今天发生什么事了吗
One of my patients suddenly started crying.
我的一个病人突然哭了起来
It can't be your first.
不会是第一次遇到这情况吧
The first one who was crying for me.
是第一个为我哭泣的
It's the human response.
这是人之常情
It's either overly saccharine,
要么过分谄媚
because giving sympathy makes them feel better,
因为对你同情让他们感觉很好
or they ignore you,
要么就忽略你
because hiding from mortality makes them feel better.
因为逃避生老病死 让他们安心
Why can't they just say something
他们为什么就不能说些
that makes me feel better?
让我感觉好点的话呢
Like what, exactly?
比如说
I don't know.
不知道
You'd be doing what, two weeks on, two weeks off?
你现在是两周化疗 两周休息吗
So maybe do your first round, see how it goes.
先做一轮看看
Maybe not as horrible as you fear.
可能没你想的那么糟
Then do the second round, enjoy your two weeks off,
然后再做第二轮 好好休息两周
And revisit the decision.
再看看如何
Rinse, repeat.
如此反复
I just can't envision spending my remaining time
我就是无法想象自己
in a chemo suite in Princeton.
在化疗病房♥中度过余生
I want to
我想要
enjoy myself with family and friends.
和我的家人朋友们在一起
Friends or friend?
是朋友们还是朋友
Hi, this is Greg House. Again.
你好 我是格雷戈·豪斯
Third message, hopefully indicating
这是第三条留言了 希望
how much I want you to call me back.
你能知道我多期盼你回电
I'd say that your son is dying to increase the urgency,
我还想说你儿子快挂了 来加加急
but you probably already know that.
不过你可能早知道了
The fake people who care
让人假装
that Wilson stays alive didn't work,
关心威尔森健康那招 没有用
so I need the real people who care about him
所以我要找些真心关心他的人
to tell him what an idiot he's being.
告诉他 他这么做太傻了
Where are we going?
我们去哪儿
I just got paged to go to the bathroom.
我收到传呼要去厕所
I don't know where the rest of you are going.
你们去哪儿我不知道
Some of our patient's symptoms might be physiological,
病人的一些症状可能是生理性的
and some might be psychological.
有些可能是心理性的
You think being forced to bury painful memories
你认为被迫忘记那些痛苦回忆
is making symptoms worse?
会让症状恶化
Grief avoidance can lead to all sorts of anxiety disorders,
刻意回避悲伤可能导致各种焦虑症
which can manifest into physical illness.
并可能通过生理疾病的形式出现
Let's assume...that all his symptoms are real symptoms.
假设 这些症状都是实打实的
So we're going to avoid grief avoidance?
我们就不考虑痛苦回避论了
Studies after september 11th showed
911之后有研究表明
that repression was actually better for coping
比起沉浸在痛苦中
than dwelling in misery.
强忍♥痛苦更有帮助
What about polycythemia vera?
真性红细胞增多症呢
RBCs are slightly elevated, but not that much.
红细胞轻微升高 但不严重
Hodgkin's lymphoma?
霍奇金淋巴瘤
Would have showed up in the PET scan.
PET扫描能显示出来
What if your guy got hurt at practice?
病人如果是在训练时受伤的呢
And, like everything else, just didn't tell anyone.
就像其他事情一样 他对此也守口如瓶
Could have set off DIC, would explain everything.
可能引发弥漫性血管内凝血 可解释一切
I thought you had to go to the bathroom.
你不是要去厕所吗
I didn't say I had to go in.
又没说要进去
Need some more mops in here!
这里还需要拖把
What exactly are you looking for?
你到底在找什么
Blood. If your spinal fluid is yellow instead of clear,
血液 若你的脊髓液是黄色而非透明的
it means you've had a subarachnoid hemorrhage.
意味着你蛛网膜下腔出血
What does your brother say to you?
你弟弟都对你说些什么
Does he tell you you're gonna be okay?
他和你说你会没事吗
Doesn't really work like that.
不是你想的那样
I think you hear your brother's voice for a reason.
我觉得你能听见你弟弟的声音是有原因的
Thought you guys said that I hear things
你们不是说因为我病了
because I'm sick. Yes.
才会幻听的 是的
But that doesn't explain
但是这并不能解释
why you don't hear a different voice.
为什么你只听到你弟弟的声音
I think your mom didn't let you
我认为 你妈妈没有
deal with the grief of losing your brother properly.
好好地引导你走出失去弟弟的痛苦
There are people here
医院里面
who could help you with that.
有人能帮你
Okay.
好吧
The opening pressure's way too high.
你的脊髓液压很高
The prodigal daughter returns.
浪♥女♥回归咯
You taking me up on my offer to off you?
你还是决定让我来送你一程吗
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表