He'll probably die of boredom long before that.
八成没到那时他就无聊而死了
You always do this.
你总是这样
You--you meddle
你...你每次一插手
and force me into impossible situations.
都让我进退两难
You knew the second you told me about this case
你心里清楚得很 讲这个病例给我听
that I'd get involved.
我必会插手
You wanted me to meddle.
你希望我插手
Because no matter how much you wanted
因为不论你心中多么情愿相信
to believe in this chaste romance,
这纯洁的浪漫
you didn't buy it either.
其实你也不买♥♥账
Where's that petition House's P.O. sent over
豪斯的假释官发来的公文
about getting his ankle monitor off?
关于摘掉追踪器的 在哪里
On your desk.
在你桌上
You played me.
你耍我
This whole thing was about your ankle monitor.
大费周章全是为了你的追踪器
You weren't trying to undermine my confidence,
你并不是想打♥压♥我的自信
you were trying to inflate it.
而是想让我信心膨胀
You manufactured conflict with me
你有意制♥造♥了与我的冲突
so eventually you could let me win.
一步步引我取胜
You knew it was encephalitis, but you waited for me to say it.
你早就知道是脑炎 偏等我先说出来
Because then with my ego boosted,
因为你认为 等我自信膨胀起来
you thought I'd be in the mood to take off your monitor
一定会高高兴兴替你取下追踪器
Because I'd think I could control you.
因为我会自以为能够控制你了
You're right. Take off my monitor.
你说对了 摘掉追踪器吧
See, the beauty of the plan
你看 这个计划的美妙之处就在于
is that if it works, you think you can control me.
倘若它奏效 你会认为能够控制我
If it fails, then you will actually have proven
倘若失败了 又恰恰证明
that you can control me.
你确实能够掌控我
It's pretty genius.
很天才的哟
These are your training wheels.
这是你练车的辅助轮
If you think you're up to this job,
如果你认为自己能够胜任
it's time to lose them.
是时候该拆掉了
Second half of my plan might need work.
计划的收尾部分可能还需完善
V-fib. Two rounds of 360 without establishing a rhythm.
心室纤颤 两次360焦除颤没能恢复节律
Wait, Dr. Foreman!
等等 福曼医生
Clear.
让开
He's back.
他没事了
I sure hope this Alzheimer's drug trial
真希望这例阿尔茨海默病的试药
is worth a lot to this hospital,
对本院大有助益
'cause we're wasting a crap-load of time and manpower
我们投入这么多时间精力
just to let this guy watch his mind shrivel
却只能眼睁睁看着这男人脑萎缩
and keep his wife miserable.
令他的妻子活在痛苦之中
Heart attack while he was on interferon
使用干扰素时出现心脏病发作
rules out encephalitis,
排除了脑炎
but I still think I'm right about the neural symptoms.
但我仍认为我对神经症状的判断是正确的
It's probably aseptic meningitis.
很可能是无菌性脑膜炎
Would have seen meningial signs.
应该看得到脑膜刺♥激♥征
Given his abnormal mental status, not necessarily.
他的精神状况异常 所以也不见得
Dr. Foreman,
福曼医生
Would you please reach under your chair?
请你摸一下椅子下面好吗
There's just wet gum under here. Where's the card?
只有一块嚼过的口香糖 纸片在哪里
What card?
什么纸片
I'm happy to leave if you have
如果你有比无菌性脑膜炎更好的推测
a better theory than aseptic meningitis.
我很乐意离开
Toxins.
毒素
This guy went on walkabout.
这家伙自己跑出去一次
chances are he's done it before.
以前很可能也这么干过
Wife keeps the doors on the house locked.
家里的门都被他妻子上了锁
Plenty of nasty stuff to get into
深更半夜乱撞
during the middle of the night.
很容易碰上有毒物质
We asked about toxins on the history.
我们询问过中毒史
The wife said she was sure to clear the house
病人♥妻♥子说她很确定 为了他的安全
for her husband's safety.
检查过家里
I'm sure she succeeded.
我相信她成功了
She's a Ph.D in toxicology, right?
她可是毒理学博士呢
She's an ex-florist.
她以前是开花店的
Search the home for toxic plants,
去搜他们家 寻找有毒植物
methyl bromide, any medications.
溴代甲烷 所有的药品
Stop.
停
You're not infallible. You were wrong about encephalitis.
你的理论有缺陷 你关于脑炎的推测是错的
Just before you were.
你现在的推测也不对
Run CSF tests.
做脑脊液检查
Find out what's causing the meningitis.
查出脑膜炎的诱因
You said you weren't gonna overrule me diagnostically.
你说过不会否决我的诊断意见
And you said I wouldn't be able to help it.
你也说过我一定管不住自己
Apparently, you were right about that one.
显然 这件事上你猜中了
Fine.
好吧
I'll look for toxins myself.
我自己去查毒素
You can't go to their house without Foreman's permission.
没有福曼的准许 你不能去他们的住处
Don't need it.
我不需要
I'll talk to the toxicology Ph.D upstairs.
我去找楼上的毒理学博士谈谈
What about gifts from South America?
有从南美送来的礼物吗
Anyone send any fruits or vegetables?
有没有人送过水果或者蔬菜
I don't think so, no.
我想应该没有 没有
Barraco azul...
[葡萄牙语]
I'm gonna need your boyfriend
我需要你男朋友帮忙
to collect samples of plants
收集你家里和住♥宅♥四周
in and around your house. Toxins are the most...
植物的样本 毒素是最有可能...
Barraco azul...
[葡萄牙语]
O que e isso? Barraco azul?
[葡萄牙语]
Wait, you understand him?
等等 你听得懂他讲话
What's he saying?
他在说什么
He's--he's repeating, "Blue shack."
他反复念叨"蓝窝棚"
You know what that is?
你知道是什么吗
Is it somewhere where pesticides may be kept?
是会放农药的地方吗
It's where we had our first date.
那是我们第一次约会的地方
Do you have a cleaning lady
有没有清洁女工
who might bring her own supplies?
可能会自带清洁用品的
What's he saying?
他在说什么
If it's not relevant to the case, I don't care.
他说什么与病情无关 我不关心
And neither should you.
你也不该在意
Please.
求你了
This might be the last time I ever know what he's thinking.
这可能是我最后一次知道他的想法
When I saw her waiting...
当我第一眼见到她
waiting for me at the table...
在桌旁等我
The way her eyes looked when she smiled...
她的双眼 她微笑的样子
I felt like crying.
让我想要哭泣
I knew that she was the woman I wanted to marry.
我知道她就是我要娶的女人
Every time I see her, I say...
每次见到她 我都会说
La esta ela.
[葡萄牙语]
There she is. There she is.
就是她 你在这啊
He's still in there.
他还记得
Quem e ela?
她是谁
What did he say?
他说什么
He asked who you were.
他问你是谁
Don't get your hopes up.
不是你想的那样
Have your boyfriend give me those samples.
让你男朋友把那些样本给我
How'd you even know to look for a tumor?
你怎么知道要去检查肿瘤
Well, Dr. House noticed hormone levels in your blood,
豪斯医生发现你的血液里的激素水平异常
and consulted me as an oncologist.
然后就咨♥询♥了我这个肿瘤医生
Who cares how they found it, okay? They found it.
别管怎么发现的 他们查出来了
Are there any side effects to the treatment?
治疗有副作用吗
Some nausea, dizziness,
可能会产生恶心 眩晕
and as the tumor shrinks, there will be behavioral changes.
随着肿瘤缩小 还会发生一些行为改变
Like what?
什么异常
Well...
这个
The tumor interferes with certain natural systems.
这颗肿瘤影响了你的生理功能
It lowers libido and causes erectile dysfunction.
降低性♥欲♥ 导致勃起功能障碍
Y-you mean the treatment will, m-make me want to have sex?
你是说治疗会导致我性♥欲♥旺盛吗
Wh-what if I don't want the treatment?
如果不治疗 会怎么样
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表