it also explains dying in your sleep.
这也能解释在睡眠中死亡
Nice call.
好主意
When you invite me for dinner,
你说请我吃饭
I thought maybe you take me to a restaurant.
我还以为你会带我去餐馆
Or have plates.
至少会有盘子
Yeah, sorry.
对不起
Idiot delivery guy forgot them.
那个送外卖♥♥的笨蛋忘记带来了
The idiot delivery guy,
是送外卖♥♥的笨蛋
or the idiot guy whose food you stole
还是那个把饭放在休息室冰箱里
from lounge refrigerator?
却被你偷了的笨蛋
You've gotten to know me pretty well.
你还真了解我
My citizenship depends on it, right?
我的绿卡全指望这个了 是吧
Yeah.
是的
That's actually why I wanted to talk to you.
其实我想和你谈谈这事
You heard news?
有消息了吗
Yeah.
是的
So what news?
怎么说
They want us to come in for another interview?
还要我们去做个面试吗
No.
不用
Since we hadn't heard anything,
因为一直没动静
I--I called, and they said
我就打电♥话♥去问了
it's gonna be a couple weeks,
他们说还要几个星期
maybe a month till they finalize their decision.
也可能要一个月才能出最终结果
A month?
要一个月
Yeah, I know. It sucks.
是啊 太糟了
No, it's--it's not suck to live with you.
没有 和你生活一点也不糟
It's been fun, but...
我过得很开心 只是...
you know, I just want to be legal.
我希望能成为合法公民
And you will be.
你会的
Absolutely.
没问题的
In the meantime,
话说回来
you ever shot anyone?
你玩过射击吗
No, get away.
别过来
Look, this needle isn't nearly
你瞧 这针头还没你
as big as the one in your arm.
手臂上插着的那根粗呢
And that didn't hurt, did it?
插那根的时候都不疼 是吧
I don't want it.
我就是不要
They need to do it, Lue.
他们必须这么做 卢
You'll only feel a little pinch as we give you the numbing medicine,
就是打麻药的时候会有些疼
and after that, you won't feel a thing.
之后 就不觉得疼了
No!
不要
Lue, calm down. It's gonna be okay.
卢 冷静下 没事的
What's he saying?
他在说什么
What's the problem? I don't know.
怎么了 我不知道
He's saying it's too late.
他是说 太晚了
There's nothing we can do.
一切无法挽回了
It's Hmong.
是苗语
He doesn't speak Hmong.
他不会说苗语
He's never even heard it.
连听也没听过
It isn't him speaking.
不是他在说
It's the Dab.
是恶魔在说
He's seizing!
他抽搐了
Oh--! Oh, my god!
我的天啊
Need some Lorazepam in here!
这里需要劳拉西泮
Seizure rules out Hashimoto's.
抽搐可排除桥本甲状腺炎
Yeah, that's the issue.
对 这才是重点
Not that we have no rational explanation
而不是我们没有一个合理的解释能说通
for how the patient spoke a language he's never even heard.
为什么病人会说一种他从未听过的语言
I've got one.
我有个想法
It means "You're a bunch of pathetic idiots" in Hmong.
这是苗语 意思是 你们是群白♥痴♥
Or it doesn't.
也可能不是这意思
But you wouldn't know because none of you speak Hmong.
但你们无从得知 因为你们不懂苗语
Kid, on the other hand,
从另一方面看
is presumably fluent in gibberish.
小孩子很会胡言乱语
The grandfather speaks Hmong.
他爷爷会苗语
He translated.
他给我们翻译的
He heard what he wanted to hear,
他听到的是他想听到的话
'cause if his grandson really is possessed,
因为如果他孙子被附体了
that means his son really is possessed,
意味着他儿子也是
which is a giant step up
这要远远好过
from being a sledgehammering psychopath.
被人认定为凶残的精神病杀手
Whatever it was preceded a seizure.
不管是什么病 都导致了抽搐
It's obviously a neurological symptom.
很显然是神经系统症状
Scleroderma, advanced to the point that it's affecting his brain?
是不是恶化到大脑的硬皮病呢
Interesting.
有趣
So we should start treating...
那么说我们应该着手...
Interesting that you keep
有趣的是
falling for it when I say "Interesting."
每次我说"有趣"你们总会上当
The scleroderma part was idiotic.
硬皮病的诊断太白♥痴♥了
We'd have seen skin involvement.
如果是的话 会有皮肤症状
The interesting part is
我说有趣是因为
that you and Park agree,
你和朴克相互认同一个观点
but you're not able to look at each other.
但是你们却没有眼神交流
I'm looking at her.
我这不是在看她吗
I'm looking at him.
我也在看他
Good, now lick your lips.
很好 现在舔舔嘴唇
Rasmussen's encephalitis.
拉斯马森脑炎
Diffuse spotty inflammation
弥漫性灶性炎症
could hit the autonomic centers of the brain.
会让脑自主神经中枢受损
It's Hmong for "Get an MRI to confirm."
这在苗语中的意思是 做核磁共振确诊
Rasmussen's encephalitis.
拉斯马森脑炎
But he'll be okay?
他会没事的吧
With treatment, it's manageable.
进行治疗的话 病情是可以控制的
And it explains all the things
这病能解释
that have happened to him?
他所有的症状吗
We think so.
我们是这么认为的
You are wrong.
你们错了
And you are wasting my grandson's time.
你们在浪费我孙子的时间
Neurological issues can cause a person
神经系统问题能导致病人
to speak in tongues, speak with an accent.
说别国的语言 或是说话带口音
He wasn't speaking in tongues!
他说的不是别国的语言
In times of stress,
遇到压力的时候
our senses can fool us into believing...
我们的感官会欺骗我们 让我们相信...
I know the difference between science and faith,
我深知科学和信仰的不同之处
and when my son started having the same dreams
当我儿子开始做那些
my grandson is having, science couldn't help him.
同我孙子一样的梦时 科学没能帮助他
I'm sorry if your son suffered from mental illness.
对于你儿子遭受的精神疾病我很抱歉
Kao was not crazy.
卡没有疯
He was bright, caring, happy,
他以前是个聪明 和善 快乐的人
until the bad dreams came.
直到噩梦降临
I don't want to watch it happen again.
我不想眼看悲剧重演
Please don't scare the boy.
拜托别吓到小孩子
It won't help him get better.
那样是不会让病情好转的
Axial view of mid-brain level looks good.
轴位中脑层面未见异常
Moving on to thalamic.
开始观察丘脑
I had another dream last night.
昨晚我又做了个梦
This time it was about you.
这次是关于你的
Really?
真的
See, that's how you're supposed to react.
瞧见没 是个人都应该是你这个反应
When a woman tells you she's dreamt about you,
当一个女人告诉你 她梦见了你
you should be thrilled,
你应该会感到激动
even if you're not interested in her whatsoever.
就算你对她没有感觉
You're an idiot, you know that?
知道吗 你真傻
Well, I definitely won't be dreaming about you tonight.
我今晚绝对不会梦见你
I'm jealous of you two.
我很羡慕你们俩
You couldn't be more different,
你们俩一个天一个地
and yet you have this good thing happening.
但是你们心心相惜
You support each other. You like each other.
你们彼此有好感 支持对方
Don't let House screw it up.
别让豪斯毁了这份感觉
We're not that different.
我和他没这么大差别吧
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表