Could be some sort of connective tissue disorder.
可能是某种结缔组织疾病
What if--
如果说
What if we're just seeing the end result
如果我们只是看到了她病情发展的
of her condition?
最终结果呢
She's unique.
她是如此特殊
One screwed-up gene from each of us.
从我俩身上分别遗传了变异基因
Let's stick with our process.
我们还是按照流程来吧
I shouldn't be here.
我应该离场
What are we missing?
我们遗漏了什么
Advanced lyme disease.
重症莱姆病
Would have seen it in the blood.
那能在血液中发现
He said advanced.
他说了重症
We wouldn't pick it up in her blood
我们没在她的血液中发现
if it's in her organs and nervous system now.
因为病菌可能已经转移到器官或神经系统里了
It fits everything but the nosebleed.
除了流鼻血外这符合一切症状
But why is it attacking now, all at once?
但为什么现在发病呢 还是同时发病
What's changed?
是什么变了
Elizabeth has.
是伊丽莎白
She stopped giving Emily the Lex-2.
她停止给艾米丽注射Lex-2
It's an aminoglycoside antibiotic.
那是一种氨基糖苷类抗生素
It's what was keeping the Lyme in check.
这是莱姆症被抑制的原因
We need to start her on amoxicillin.
我们得开始给她用阿莫西林
You lied.
你骗我
Doesn't taste better coming back up.
这玩意儿吐出来的味道太差了
Here's another one. You look good.
还有个谎话 你看上去不错
What's the white blood cell count?
白细胞计数到多少了
It's down to 1,000, still dropping.
1000以下了 还在下降
I need more morphine.
我需要更多的吗♥啡♥
We're out.
没有了
You've been using my personal supply
过去八小时你都在用
of painkillers for the last eight hours.
我私人珍藏的止痛药
You have-- you have enough for both of us?
你有...你有足够我俩吃的吗
I've got enough stashed around here for a minyan.
我这的储存量够一个祈祷班吃的呢
Just remember they're a gift.
记住这是给你的礼物
So it's rude to keep throwing them up.
如果你再继续吐就太不礼貌了
Found that out with those candlesticks you got me.
我是在你给我的烛台旁找到的
We think it's Lyme.
我们认为是莱姆病
I would have seen signs of that.
那我应该看到相应的症状
Not if the Lex-2 was keeping it in check.
如果Lex-2对其有抑制♥作♥用就不会
We live in the city.
我们生活在城里
We don't have pets.
我们不养宠物
She's never even been in the woods.
她也从没在森林里呆过
Yes, I have.
我呆过
With daddy.
和爸爸一起
I should have told you,
我早该告诉你
but I know how you feel about it.
不过我知道你会怎么想
I grew up hunting with my dad.
我从小跟我爸一起打猎
I wanted to share it with my daughter
我也想和我女儿分享这经历
at least once.
哪怕一次也好
We only took pictures.
我们只是照了照片
You don't need to be mad.
你不用着急
Maybe we should step outside.
也许我们该出去
No.
不用
We can't protect her from everything.
我们没法让她与世隔绝
I assume you'll need a lumbar puncture to confirm.
我估计你们需要做腰椎穿刺来确诊
You lost a contact?
你的接触片掉了吗
Going to the little boy's room.
我要去厕所
They're called adult diapers for a reason.
那些叫做成人纸尿裤是有原因的
Use it.
用吧
I did, and if you think
我用了 如果你认为
I'm gonna let you change me--
我会让你改变我
It's Ok. I'm a doctor.
没事的 我是个医生
Just leave me alone.
放开我
It's pathetic.
太可悲了
I'm pathetic.
我太悲剧了
An oncologist with cancer.
一个得了癌症的肿瘤学家
Of all the things that could be killing me...
世上那么多东西能杀了我...
It's like the universe is giving me
这就好像宇宙对我
the big middle finger.
竖了个大大的中指
The universe doesn't care--
宇宙才不关心你呢...
Why me?
为什么是我
I'm always telling my patients
我经常对我的病人们说
not to torture themselves, because there's no answer.
不要折磨自己 因为没有答案
Sound advice.
不错的建议
It's cruel advice.
残忍♥的忠告
They were just
他们不过是在
trying to make sense of what was happening to them,
为自己的遭遇找一个理由
and I'm there telling them not to bother?
我却告诉他们别傻了
I should have spent my life being more like you.
我应该像你那样生活
Should have been a manipulative, self-centered,
做一个好摆布人 以自我为中心
narcissistic ass
自恋的混♥蛋♥
who brought misery to everything and everyone in his life.
给身边所有人所有事带来痛苦
You'd still have cancer.
你还是会得癌症
Yeah!
没错
But at least I'd feel like I deserved it.
可我会觉得自己罪有应得
Do you think my parents will get back together?
你们说我爸爸妈妈会和好吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm sure they love each other, but...
我想他们一定是相爱的 可是...
They only fight about me.
他们只是因为我才吵架
That's because they care so much.
因为他们太爱你了
So maybe when I die,
所以说不定我死了以后
they'll get back together.
他们可以重归于好
Emily, what's wrong?
艾米丽 怎么了
I can't move my arm.
我的手臂不能动了
Just keep your arms up for me.
抬着手臂别放下
What's happening to her?
她怎么了
She's having a stroke.
她中风了
Okay, your heart rate's up, BP's tanking.
够了 你的心率上升 血压下降
White blood count's at 500.
白细胞500
We have to go to the hospital now.
必须马上去医院
No. I don't have the equipment or the meds to handle this.
不 我这里没有急救设备
No. Win or lose.
不 不胜则死
Win or lose. That was the deal.
不胜则死 我们说好的
That was the deal when there was an "or".
我答应你是因为有赢的可能
You can't win this.
你赢不了的
No.
不
No. I'd rather die here.
不 我宁愿死在这里
Not in an ambulance.
不要死在急救车里
Not in a hospital.
不要死在医院里
Please,
求你
you can't do that to me.
你不能那样对我
I can't...
我不能...
House...
豪斯
Please.
求你
Promise me that you won't do that to me.
答应我你不会那样对我
Promise me.
答应我
Okay, I promise.
好 我答应你
Stroke.
中风
Blockage in her hepatic vein,
肝静脉梗阻
coughing blood,
咯血
trouble breathing,
呼吸困难
and Raynaud's.
雷诺氏现象
If we hadn't already ruled it out,
如果不是已经排除了可能
it sounds like textbook pulmonary embolism.
听起来倒像肺栓塞
What mimics a clot but isn't a clot?
什么像血栓又不是血栓
Fungal infection.
真菌感染
Her CSF was clean.
她的脑脊液是干净的
No bacterial or fungal markers.
没有细菌或真菌感染标志
Anyone tried calling House?
有谁给豪斯打过电♥话♥
Not picking up.
他不接电♥话♥
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表