Just enough to spoil your kids?
足够宠坏你的孩子
No.
不是
But they need it more than people with TB
难道他们需要钱甚于结核病人
or children in Indonesia with no eyes?
甚于印尼盲眼的孩子
Diagnosticians with hearts of gold?
甚于有一颗金子般的心的诊断师吗
I don't wanna give you money because you're an ass.
我不想给你钱 是因为你是个混♥蛋♥
I was an ass last week.
我上周也这么混呐
I love my family.
我爱我的家人
I want to be with them.
我想和他们在一起
That doesn't make me a bad person.
这不能说明我是个坏人
No.
对
It makes you a healthy person.
只说明你是个健康的人
My mechanic called.
修理厂来电♥话♥
He said the work's been paid for.
说修车款有人付了
You mentioned your car was in the shop.
你提到车还在修理店
That's $4,500.
那可是四千五百美金
Smile and say thank you.
微笑 说谢谢
Or I get you G.P.S.
不然我给你装GPS
You win.
你赢了
Thank you.
谢谢
Your car is getting fixed.
你的车有人给修了
You're right. She went for it.
你预测正确 她果然上钩了
Good work.
干得好
Need a lift tomorrow?
明天要我捎你来吗
'cause your car is still in the shop.
你的车不是还在修
I don't take charity.
我不接受施舍
I'm just glad it's over.
只是很高兴这事终于结束了
Nothing is ever over.
所谓结束 是不存在的
Thirteen.
十三
Wait a minute.
等一下
You're fired.
你被解雇了
Now what? House, I'm starving.
又闹什么 豪斯 我饿死了
I'm not joking. You're fired.
我没开玩笑 你被解雇了
Don't come in tomorrow.
明天不用来了
House...
豪斯
I can work with people who've got nowhere else to go.
我可以接受无处可去的人
People who got something to prove.
需要证明自己的人
People who just get off on weird cases.
喜欢疑难病例的人为我工作
What I can't work with is someone who's here
可我不能接受一个为我工作
so she doesn't have to feel bad.
只为了不受良心谴责的人
You're trying to save me.
你想拯救我
Yes... I think that little of you
对 你的渺小
and that much of me.
在于我的伟大
Okay.
好吧
Bye, House.
再见 豪斯
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表