Keep breathing.
保持呼吸
Nice and slow.
平平稳稳地
Now, the first couple of shots
头几枪会告诉你
will show you if the sights are off
枪准星准不准
or the barrel's bent.
枪管直不直
Let me make this real easy for you.
我和你直说了吧
The sights are off and the barrel's bent.
准星不准 枪管也不直
Mm, you're off to the left about an inch.
你偏左了大约一英寸
That's it. Shoot around the star.
对 绕着那星星打
Not at it.
而不是瞄着它
Yes! Yeah! You did it!
成功 太好了 你成功了
I didn't.
我一个人可做不到
You just won your girlfriend a teddy bear.
你给你女友赢了一个泰迪熊
Cool. Hey, which one you think she'd like best?
太好了 你说她会最喜欢哪个
And then Thursday night,
然后周四晚上
this physicist is giving a lecture in Brooklyn.
这个物理学家会在布鲁克林演讲
It's about time travel and the grandfather paradox.
是关于时间旅行和祖父悖论的
I don't know if you're busy...
我不知道你有没有空
Okay, Henry. Henry...um...
亨利 亨利
Can we talk for a second?
我们能谈谈么
Yeah.
行啊
I'm really happy that we've been hanging out so much.
咱们能经常一起出来我很开心
Yeah, I-- I like you too.
对 我也挺喜欢你的
Can you put down the bear?
你能把那熊先放下吗
Henry...
亨利
What?
怎么了
I can't.
我做不到
I know.
我知道
You have a girlfriend.
你是有女友的
It's just...
只是...
she never seems...
她好像从来...
to want to do anything with you.
不愿意跟你一起外出
Are you crying?
你哭了吗
No, I have allergies.
没有 我会过敏
I must just be, like, tearing up.
肯定是这样 我才流泪的
Henry, I think that's blood.
亨利 那好像是血啊
What? I--it...
什么 这...
35-year-old male cries blood,
三十五岁男子哭出了血
and he's not vampire Bill.
但他不是吸血鬼比尔
Go!
开始
Should we ask?
我们应该提问吗
Nope!
不该
What, her?
问她吗
Yeah, my favorite companion
是这样 我最喜欢的伴侣
is retiring from "companning."
不再给人当伴侣了
So I'm interviewing replacements.
所以我在面试她的接♥班♥人
Thank you...
谢谢你
Butterscotch.
黄油威士忌小姐
Is that a family name?
这是你的姓吗
How long are you gonna be using the office for sex games?
你准备在这办公室玩多久的性♥爱♥游戏
Just so I can plan my day.
好让我安排一下我的一天
Sex and work?
边做♥爱♥边工作吗
I'm not a savage.
我又不是野蛮人
I asked for a cappuccino.
我要的是卡布奇诺
That's what this is.
这就是
No, a cappuccino's got a nice, stiff foam on it.
不对 卡布奇诺上面有漂亮的泡沫
This is wetter than...
这要湿过
Oh... almost slipped there.
差点说漏嘴了
Well, thank you,
谢谢你
Ms. Scotch,
威士忌小姐
but poor foaming's a deal breaker.
但是你这咖啡泡沫打得太差了
Could you ask the next candidate to come in?
你能叫下一个候选人进来吗
Initial exam showed no sign of trauma
初次检查显示无外伤征象
or subconjunctival hemorrhage.
也没有球结膜下出血
Lymphocytosis?
淋巴细胞增多症
Alc's in normal range,
淋巴细胞绝对计数在正常范围
but it's in the high end of normal.
但结果位于正常范围上限
Take a seat, Fawn.
请坐 媚娘
And tell me, what's your favorite Woody Allen movie?
回答我 你最喜欢的伍迪·艾伦电影是哪部
Annie Hall.
《安妮·霍尔》
You're interviewing hookers
你面试妓♥女♥
but not gonna talk to them about sex?
却不问她们有关性的问题吗
Sex is a given.
性是给定的
They're hookers.
她们可是妓♥女♥啊
Defend your choice.
解释一下你的答案
It's the most popular.
这部名气最大
Ohh...that's so close.
就差这么一点
We would have accepted, "Diane Keaton looks great in suits,"
我们可以接受"黛安·基顿穿西装很好看'
or, "It's a trenchant commentary on today's mores,"
或是"这是对现今社会道德观念的一种抨击"
or, "I needed the eggs."
或是"我想吃鸡蛋"
Thanks for your interest.
谢谢你来应聘
To get the gig, call girl--
想要被我雇佣 应招女郎
sorry, call woman--
抱歉 是应招妇女
needs a combination of skills
要会些既实用
that I find useful/entertaining
又好玩的技能
for the remaining 57 minutes
这样我花一小时的钱
of the hour I paid for.
除去做♥爱♥剩下57分钟还有事可干
Lymphocytosis works.
淋巴细胞增多症能解释的通
Maybe we should take another look at the blood.
也许我们应该再去验验血
Could also be cavernous sinus thrombosis.
也可能是海绵窦血栓形成
Clot builds up pressure at the base of the brain.
血凝块引起颅内压增高
Rerun the patient's blood panel
重测血小板
and get a CT venogram of his head.
再做头颅CT静脉造影检查
Let's see which one of you is right.
到时候看谁说的对
How are you with small appliance repair?
你修理小家电的手艺怎么样
Uh, this cavernous sinus thing, is it dangerous?
这个海绵窦血栓 会造成生命危险吗
If Henry's got it,
如果亨利得的是这病
we can treat it with a combo of drugs and surgery.
我们可以通过手术和药物同时进行治疗
Success rate is over 70%.
成功率在七成以上
Do you want me to call Amy again?
你要我再给艾米打个电♥话♥吗
No, it's fine.
不用了 没事的
Amy's his girlfriend.
艾米是他女朋友
I'm the neighbor.
我是他邻居
I did leave a message at their number.
我给他们的电♥话♥里留言了
Do you wanna try her cell?
你要不要试试打她手♥机♥
Be here for a few more hours at least.
你至少得在这待上几小时
Oh, she doesn't have one. She worries about radiation.
她没手♥机♥ 她害怕辐射
I could stop by on my way home.
我可以顺路给她带个话
She knows who I am, right?
她知道我是谁 对吗
You don't need to, but thanks.
不用了 但还是谢谢你
Good luck.
祝你好运
Okay.
好的
Have you ever paid for sex?
你招过妓吗
Every guy who's ever seen a Merchant Ivory movie
每个看过莫谦特艾佛利电影的男人
has paid for sex.
都招过妓
No.
没有
It just...
这种行为..
seems too demeaning to women.
是对女性极大的不尊重
Given the things you've done to women,
鉴于你对女性的所作所为
that seems arbitrary.
你这话说的有些随意了吧
You're Chi Park, right?
你是朴克智 对吗
Who's asking?
你是谁
Uh, you called about my guitar flyer.
你打过我吉他宣传弹上的电♥话♥
You're Micah.
你是麦迦
This guy's selling a 1974 Gibson SG standard
他卖♥♥的一款1974年烟草色吉布森SG吉他
in tobacco for $1,250.
开价只要1250美元
Yeah, actually, I came in to tell you I already sold it.
其实 我是来告诉你我已经把它卖♥♥了
Sorry.
抱歉
Thanks anyway.
那也谢谢了
Blood panel results seem pretty much the same as before,
血液化验结果同之前非常相近
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表