The theory of everything.
万物形成的理论
And completely divorced from humanity.
而且和人性完全无关
Well, me and humanity.
好吧 我与人性
We got together too young.
水火不能相容
Tsk. You have a gift.
你有天赋
There is something in this world
你无法否认在这世上
you are undeniably great at.
有些事是你非常擅长的
You can read people.
你很会观察人
You-- you understand them.
你可以读懂他们
You gotta go back to medicine.
你不能放弃行医
Well, if that gift is related to what brought me here,
如果说就是这种天赋令我身陷囹圄
you'll understand if I wanna check the returns policy.
你能理解我为什么不能回头了吧
Is this supposed to happen?
血这么流是正常的吗
Cool.
有意思
Jiminy didn't chirp much last night.
唧唧昨晚没怎么叫唤
If it's a disease, then he's six inches under.
如果它得的是病 那早就该挂了
But this could also be pesticide poisoning,
但也有可能是杀虫剂中毒
which bicarbonate of soda has been used to treat.
那就可以用苏打粉里的碳酸氢盐治疗
See?
瞧好了
Just so much and no more.
这点就够了
This is where you say "Thank you."
这会儿你应该说声"谢谢"
Or I say thank you
或者我说吧
for not killing me.
谢谢你饶我一命
Thank you.
谢谢
The x-ray didn't show any tumors.
胸透没有看出有肿瘤
The acoustical shadow was just a lipoma.
那个声影只是个脂肪瘤
I'm thinking-- You all right?
我在想 你没事吧
I'm fine.
没事
Ibuprofen?
要布洛芬吗[常用止痛药]
That's not gonna help.
那没用的
You can look at the patient file if you want.
想看的话就看病人的病历吧
You trust me?
你相信我吗
Any reason I shouldn't?
为什么不呢
You're really not good at reading people, are you?
你真的不会看人 是吗
Or buildings.
还有地方
People are complicated.
人是很复杂的
And people change.
人也是会变的
Not that much to the first,
首先人并不怎么复杂
and not at all to the second.
其次人根本不会改变
But if it'll get me the file...
反正我能看病历就好
If we add "clotting disorder" to the symptoms,
如果把凝血功能异常算作症状之一的话
it's gotta be a toxin.
肯定是中毒了
This guy's the only one with symptoms.
就他一个人出现了病症
It's either gotta be his cell or his work station.
毒源要么在他的牢房♥要么在他工作的地方
The laundry room.
洗衣房♥
So maybe a solvent or detergent?
可能是种溶剂或洗涤剂
Can you get me an escort to gather samples?
你能陪我去取个样吗
Dr. Adams.
亚当斯医生
Why does he have a file?
他怎么拿着病历
You need to get cotton swabs.
你得去弄些棉花棒
But not now.
现在不行
I got something to do.
我有事要做
You're a prisoner on tier time.
现在是放风时间
By definition, you have nothing to do.
就是说 你没事要做
Call her family, her friends, her work.
我要给她家里 她朋友 她工作的地方打电♥话♥
I'm gonna get through eventually.
最终肯定能打通的
You're moving slower. You're getting weaker.
你动作变慢了 人也虚弱了
This thing's attacking your bones, your joints,
你的病在侵蚀你的骨头 关节
your blood.
和血液
Look, my girl's more important.
我女友更重要
She's not your girl, you idiot.
她不是你女友 你个傻瓜
She was the girlfriend
她曾经是
of a loser drug dealer.
找了你这么个失败的毒贩子
Think she's got the self-control
你觉得她有自♥制♥力
to wait around for three years?
傻等你三年吗
You think she should?
你觉得她应该吗
There's a reason we're locked away
我们被关在这里
from nice, normal people.
远离世人 是有原因的
Your life outside is over.
你外面的生活已经结束了
Your friends, your girl, everyone you worked with,
你的朋友 爱人 同伴
they've moved on.
他们已经继续生活
Get out of my house.
滚出我的房♥间
Get out!
滚出去
Where's Sykes?
赛克斯呢
Off at his other clinics.
在其它诊所做兼♥职♥
Great. Well, I'm gonna go through the laundry.
很好 我要去检查洗衣房♥
Give me some swabs.
给我点棉签
No.
不
What? He yelled at you for letting me see the file?
怎么 因为给我看病历他冲你嚷了
You'll get over it.
你会想开的
A few years of therapy--
做几年心理辅♥导♥
Why did you lie to me about what you were in for?
关于入狱的原因 你为什么要说谎
Okay, so I drove a car into a wall
好吧 事实上我开车冲进屋子
instead of stealing some pills.
而不是偷了些药片
You obviously don't care what I did.
你明显不在乎我做过什么
You care that I lied to you. You feel jilted.
而是介意我欺骗了你 伤了你的心
I feel stupid.
我感觉自己好蠢
It--it doesn't even make sense.
这 这根本说不通
Why are you doing time?
你为什么会坐牢
You didn't have any priors.
你没有前科
You didn't hurt anyone.
也没有伤到任何人
I had a bad lawyer.
我有个糟糕的律师
I'm sorry.
抱歉
We can't talk about this case anymore.
我们不能再继续讨论这个病例了
We hear you're gonna need an incentive
为让你明天能如期交药
to get all my pills by tomorrow.
我们听说你需要点鼓励
I--I can't get all 20, but once I get out--
我没法凑齐二十粒 不过一旦我出去了
Give us a minute.
你先出去
Why do you think I'm on buspirone?
知道我为什么服丁螺环酮吗
The stress!
因为压力
And I get the runs almost every day.
我差不多每天都拉肚子
Any sign of weakness, 20 guys would line up
一旦露出软弱迹象 一帮人就会排着队
to stick a sharpened-up toothbrush in my eye.
把削尖的牙刷插到我眼睛里
So as much as my better nature
所以尽管我天性善良
really wants to give you a pass...
真的想给你开绿灯
It just wouldn't be good for my health.
但那真的只会对我的健康不利
See you tomorrow.
明天见
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
You have any matches?
你还有火柴吗
No, that's serious contraband.
没有 那可是严重违♥禁♥品♥
What are you planning to do?
你在打什么算盘
What about a stick of gum?
口香糖有吗
Sure.
当然
I'm gonna need that too.
那个我也需要
Why?
为什么
Why do I need the pen that you always carry around
你问我为什么需要你一直带着
and never write with?
却又从来不用的笔吗
This is plan "B."
这是B计划
What happened to your cheek?
你的脸怎么了
What is it?
什么事
A fire?
着火
House, we gotta evacuate this area.
豪斯 我们得撤离这里
Come on.
快走
Hey. Hey, House.
豪斯
You were saying something about how I should, like,
你之前说我该怎么样来着
uh, swab or--
呃 棉签什么
You're confusing me with the clinic again.
你又把我当成诊室了
What?
什么
You're abandoning me?
你不管我了吗
As soon as you leave, I am.
是的 就等你走开
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表