Got it.
懂了
Try not to come on too strong, okay?
别太直白了
Just get to know him a little. Ease into it.
稍微打探一下 顺势切入主题
Why would I ease?
我为什么要慢慢来
True.
也对
You could just walk up and stick your hand down his pants,
你可以大步流星走过去直接海底捞月
but I heard there's a middle step.
但好像漏掉了些步骤
Men want to have sex.
男人都想做♥爱♥
Not with crazy people.
对象不能是怪人
Well, yes, a lot with crazy people,
好吧 很多男人会跟怪人做
but not that kind of crazy.
但不是疯子
Well, yeah, that kind of crazy--
好吧 也是有选疯子的
They don't care how crazy if she look like me.
有我这般姿色的他们才不在乎是不是疯子呢
Okay. Easing.
好了 放轻松
I'm Jennifer, new to marketing department.
我叫詹妮弗 市场部新来的
Harris. Accounts receivable.
我是哈里斯 应收账款会计
Oh, interesting.
有意思
Do you want to get out of here and have sex?
想到别处去做♥爱♥吗
Uh, sure.
好啊
You know, I got 45 minutes left on my lunch break.
我午餐时间还剩45分钟
Mmhmm. Where you wanna go?
好的 你想去哪里
Off to a place where men don't cheat on the women they love.
去一个男人不会背叛自己爱妻的地方
You're not invited, obviously.
你明显是去不成了
Cheating? What are you talking about?
背叛 你说什么呢
Why, I hope you're speaking
我希望你现在说的话
out of some deep kind of moral relativism because--
是出于深层次的道德相对主义 因为
Who are you people?
你们是什么人啊
You're not Emily's fiance.
你不是艾米丽的未婚夫
Emily's my sister.
艾米丽是我妹妹
We called the company that made Amy.
我们联♥系♥了艾米的制♥造♥商
They said they modeled her after some photos you sent them.
他们说是根据你提供的照片定制的
Who is she?
她是谁
We met last christmas.
去年圣诞节的时候认识的
She's a yoga instructor.
她是名瑜珈教练
Totally different from me.
跟我完全不是一类人
She--she loved Chopin, hated Indian food.
她喜欢肖邦 讨厌印度菜
She changed entire my life for 17 weeks.
那17周她彻底改变了我的生活
My husband cheated on me...
我丈夫背叛了我
With a girl he met on the plane coming back from our honeymoon.
和从我们蜜月归来的飞机上认识的女孩
It's not easy to get past things like that.
这种事情很难让人释怀
She wasn't unfaithful. She didn't betray me.
不是她不忠 她没有背叛我
She just...she just wasn't in love with me.
她根本 就不爱我
I know Amy's not going to break your heart.
我明白艾米不会伤你的心
But she's also not going to change your life.
但她也不能改变你的生活
The lights are bright.
灯光好刺眼
Sorry. What's happening to me?
抱歉 我这是怎么了
Is your neck stiff?
你脖子硬吗
Yeah.
是的
I think you have meningitis.
我想你得了脑膜炎
I'm not leaving the business.
我没有要离开这个行业
I'm just leaving you.
只是要 离开你
I didn't want you to feel bad.
我不想让你伤心
So let me get this straight.
那我来帮你理顺这意思
I'm being dumped by a hooker...
我被一个妓♥女♥给甩了
Who's worried about my feelings?
她还在乎我的感受
You're married.
你已婚了
Half your clients are married.
你半数的客人都是已婚
And you're a hooker.
何况你是个妓♥女♥
My other guys sneak around,
我的其他客人会在外面搞
but you'll take me into the bedroom
你直接带我登堂入室
while your wife's in the next room.
而你老婆就在隔壁
That's just...mean.
实在是 太过分了
Oh, my god.
上帝啊
The marriage, it's a sham.
这个婚姻就是个幌子
The only really thing about it is the green card
唯一真实的就是婚姻结束时
she's going to get at the end of it.
她要拿到的那张绿卡
So, if you want to get the meter running...
所以如果你乐意重启进程...
It's still mean.
还是很过分
It's not a marriage. It's a felony.
这不是婚姻 这是罔顾法度
I've seen how she looks at you when you're together.
我见过你们在一起时她看你的样子
Trust me.
相信我
She likes you.
她喜欢你
And I've seen how you look at her.
我也见过你看她的样子
Fever's up 105. He's not responding to meds.
发热达到40.5度 他对药物没有反应
At this rate, he'll be dead
照这样发展下去
by the time we get the cultures back.
没等我们拿到培养结果他就死了
Spinal fluid was full of white cells.
脑脊液里面充满了白色细胞
Meningitis could be carcinomatous.
脑膜炎可能是癌性的
Cytology showed nothing.
细胞学检查没有异常
An amoebic infection would cause fever and meningitis.
阿米巴感染应该引起发热和脑膜炎
But not liver failure.
但不会引起肝衰竭
It could if he had a clot.
如果他发生了血栓就有可能
How could amoebas get past his cribriform plate?
阿米巴原虫怎么可能通过他的筛板呢
He went swimming in a frozen lake in New Jersey?
他跑去新泽西州冰冻的湖泊里游泳了吗
Adams said his ex-girlfriend was a yoga instructor.
亚当斯说他前女友是瑜伽教练
Maybe he sprained his chakras.
说不定他扭伤了脉轮
Yoga nuts are way more likely to be into alternative medicine.
瑜伽爱好者容易尝试另类疗法
He has this little weird teapot in his house.
他家有只怪怪的小茶壶
What was it like?
什么样的
Um, little. Weird. Teapot-ish.
就是 小小的 怪怪的 茶壶样
Like that?
像这样吗
Yeah.
对
You think he drinks some sort of toxic herbal tea?
你认为他喝了有毒的花草茶
Yes...
没错
If by "tea," you mean salted tap water.
如果你所说的"茶"指的是加盐的自来水
And by "drink," you mean poured up his nose.
"喝"指的是灌进鼻腔
His girlfriend didn't just leave him with a broken heart.
前女友不仅留给他一颗破碎的心
She left him with a neti pot.
还留下一只鼻壶
It's an Indian method of
是种印度疗法
clearing the sinuses during allergy season.
用于在过敏季节清洗鼻窦
Also known as now.
现在正是过敏季节
The distilled water can act as a snot flushing system.
蒸馏水可以用作鼻涕冲洗
With tap water, it can act as an amoeba delivery system
而自来水 就相当于通向脑脊液
to the fluids around the brain.
的阿米巴运输系统
Start him on metronidazole.
给他用甲硝唑
If he's lucky, he'll get to see
如果他命好
his plastic children walk down the aisle.
可以活到看着他的假人子女成家立业呢
My neck feels much better.
我的脖子感觉好多了
Your fever's gone,
你退烧了
and your liver function's almost back to normal.
肝功能也回到了正常水平
You should be able to go home soon.
应该很快就可以回家了
I'm going to have some hospital bills to pay.
我有一笔住院费用要付了
I don't suppose used sex dolls go for anything online.
二手性♥爱♥玩偶在网上恐怕买♥♥不了多少钱
Dr. Adams?
亚当斯医生
Can I get your email?
能给我你的邮件地址吗
What for?
做什么用
I just thought maybe we could see each other again.
我只是想 我们或许可以再见面
I...I can't.
这 不好吧
No, I know. It's a professionalism thing,
我明白 这是职业要求
But you won't be my doctor when I get out of here.
可我出院后你就不是我的医生了
It's not that. It's...
不是那样 是...
What is it?
是什么呢
You said I should change my life.
你说我应该改变生活
You were talking about yourself, too.
其实你也想改变
I know you were. Henry, I...
我知道的 亨利 我...
I think you should ask Molly out.
我认为你该约莫莉出去
I should have known this would happen.
我早该知道会这样
You're a good guy, Henry.
亨利 你是个好人
You deserve more than a doll.
不该终日跟玩偶相伴
Promise me you'll keep trying.
答应我不要放弃
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表