Real flowers for a piece of plastic in a dress.
为一个穿着裙子的塑料人买♥♥鲜花
You know what's really crazy?
你知道什么事更荒唐吗
Living with a human being.
和活生生的人住在一起
Someone with opinions and feelings.
一个有主见有感情的人
Gets mad just 'cause you want to take Salsa classes
就因为你想每周和她去上一堂
with them one night a week.
萨尔萨舞课 她就闹脾气
One night.
每周就一次
He's just running away.
他只是在逃避
He hangs out with a doll,
和一个充气娃娃过日子
he never needs to fear rejection.
就永远不用担心会被拒绝
It's sad.
真是凄惨
You do understand the irony here?
你们知道最讽刺的是什么吗
Every person in this room has a sex doll.
这屋里的所有人都有个充气娃娃
At least the patient has the stones to be honest about it.
至少这患者还有胆承认
Ooh, a metaphor.
打的比喻是吧
What you didn't foresee is that
你没想到的是
I actually do have a sex doll.
我还真的有一个
Your doll is your kids.
你的娃娃是你两个孩子
Yours is your parents,
你的是你父母
Yours is your charity.
你的是慈善机构
All excuses for not being in a relationship.
这些都是你们不谈恋爱的借口
He's not wrong.
他说的没错
And you I have meaningless sex with random strangers.
还有你 我随意和陌生人上♥床♥
Thanks for the insight,
谢谢你分享见解
but I stopped that months ago.
但我几个月前就不再那样了
I actually had a relationship.
还谈了一场恋爱
With a patient.
和一位患者
You just date whoever happens to cross your path.
谁从你门前过你就和谁约会
My dating is getting in the way of my dating?
你是说我的恋爱阻碍了我的爱情生活吗
You don't go looking for the right person.
你从不认真去找个适合你的人
You just shack up with whoever's in the room,
随便拉个人就能同居
and then you get surprised and/or divorced
之后出点状况
when it doesn't work out.
不是倍感吃惊就是离婚收场
I'm surprised you haven't asked Adams out yet.
真惊讶你到现在都还没约亚当斯出去
Uh, for your information,
知会你一声
I've got a date tonight.
今晚我要去约会了
I'll be jamming with a cute guy and his band.
和一小帅哥还有他的乐队
You'll bail. He's right.
你会放鸽子 没错
The obvious solution is for me to hand my kids over to your parents.
最明智的做法 就是让你父母帮我带孩子
Can we stop trying to argue the premise
我们能停止这类争论
and move onto figuring out
想想为什么
why it is that you're all social morons?
你们都是些社交白♥痴♥吗
You do understand the irony here.
你不觉得这很讽刺吗
You mocking us for avoiding relationships,
你嘲笑我们回避感情
but you can't handle losing your "Doll."
自己却无法忍♥受失去你的"娃娃"
Your spending all this time and energy
所以才花这么多时间精力
interviewing for a new one.
就为找一个新的
You're right. That is stupid.
你说得对 这太蠢了
What about the patient?
病人怎么说
Dude's banging a sex doll.
这人和充气娃娃搞上了
A festering cesspool of bodily fluids and associated bacteria.
那货无异于一个充满体液和细菌的污水池
Swab her out and find out which one.
从她体内取些标本化验下 看看是什么细菌
I need you.
我需要你
Please don't quit.
不要退隐江湖
You're the only hooker I know who can tune a piano.
你是我认识的唯一一个会弹钢琴的妓♥女♥
If it's about the money,
如果是钱的问题
then I can up you to three nights a week.
我可以每周叫你三个晚上
I'm getting married, House.
我要结婚了 豪斯
His name's Harris.
他叫哈里斯
He's a certified accountant,
是名注册会计师
he loves schlocky horror movies,
喜欢蹩脚的恐怖电影
and he just moved in.
刚和我搬到一起住
We're very happy.
我们很幸福
Well, you're happy?
你们很幸福
Yeah, you're happy because he doesn't know
是因为他不知道
about your employment history.
你之前的职业经历吧
He knows.
他知道
We've talked about it,
我们谈过
and he accepts me for who I am.
他接受了这样的我
No. He...
不 他
If he accepted who you were,
如果他接受这样的你
he would not be making you give up your career.
就不会让你放弃你的事业
Women need their own identities,
女人要有自己的个性
their own livelihoods.
自己的营生
Otherwise, why was I smoking all those virginia slims?
不然为什么我还在抽女士烟呢
I know this is weird for you,
我知道这对你来说很奇怪
but you need to figure out a way to be okay with it.
但你要试着去接受
I'll miss you, too.
我也会想你的
I feel like the stirrups are overkill.
把她放妇科检查台上也太过了
I've never done a pelvic on a doll before.
我之前没查过充气娃娃
I'm unfamiliar with the protocol.
对流程不是很熟悉
I'm pretty skeeved out right now.
现在 我感觉是挺诡异的
I'm not gonna lie.
这点不假
What House said back there--
豪斯之前说的
House says a lot of things.
之前豪斯说了很多话
I don't just date whoever shows up.
我不是见一个爱一个的
I mean, I did meet women in the hospital,
我的确是把过在医院认识的姑娘
but they weren't just flings.
但我并不只是玩玩的
Basically, you're explaining why you're not going to ask me out.
基本上 你是在解释为什么你不约我出去
That's not what I was--
我不是这个意思
Did you want me to ask you out?
你想让我约你出去吗
Yeah.
是啊
I told Park to tell Taub
我让朴克去告诉陶博
to tell House to pass you that note.
转告豪斯向你透露我是这么想的
It's completely clean in there.
里面非常干净
He said he just bathed her.
他说了他刚给她洗过澡
Adams...
亚当斯...
There's a swelling beneath the skin...
皮下有一处凸起
3-inch mass.
三英寸大小
Is it...
会不会是
part of the doll's skeleton?
娃娃骨架的一部分
It feels like a tumor.
摸上去像肿瘤
CT showed an air-filled mass in the doll's abdomen.
CT显示娃娃腹部有一处气泡
It's probably just a chemical reaction.
可能只是化学反应
Henry left her too close to a heating pipe or something.
可能亨利把她放得离暖气管太近了
This guy brushes her hair every morning,
这人每天早上给她梳头发
brings home movies for them to watch together.
带影片回家和她一起看
You think he tosses her in a broom closet
你觉得晚上他会把她和扫帚一起
at the end of each day?
扔进柜子里吗
More likely than it getting stomach cancer.
这总比说它得了胃癌来的靠谱
How about clostridium?
会不会是梭状芽胞杆菌
Bacteria got trapped in the airtight cavity,
杆菌被困在密闭腔内
produced gas...
代谢出气体
It doesn't explain the neurological issue.
它不能解释神经系统的问题
We can explain that the same way
我们就是这样
we explain the tooth fairy.
解释牙仙的
Oh, I get to play Solomon.
我要去演所罗门王
Cut the doll open.
去把充气娃娃切开
We can't just destroy the patient's property.
我们不能就这样破坏病人的财产
That thing cost 7 grand.
那东西值七千美金呢
Exactly. Ask him for consent.
没错 问问他同不同意
If he says yes,
如果他说同意
then we get to go hunting bacteria.
那我们就开始找芽孢杆菌
If he says no, there's no need because he's crazy,
他不同意 说明他疯了 也不用找杆菌了
And we need a different theory.
我们就要另找病因了
See ya.
再见啦
Gotta go build a temple.
得去搭一座庙了
Okay.
好吧
You sure?
你确定吗
It won't be able to heal when we're done.
切开之后可就修不好了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表