Been in surgery.
你做了手术
The anesthesia's just wearing off.
麻醉反应刚开始消退
Did I have an epidural?
我出现了硬膜外血肿吗
No.
没有吧
'Cause I can't feel my legs.
我的腿没知觉了
Dr. Chase?
奇斯医生
Robert?
罗伯特
Yeah.
是我
I'm Walter Cofield.
我是沃尔特·科菲尔德
I'm a neurologist over at...
我是位神经病学家
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Good.
很好
Think you're up for answering a couple questions?
你现在能回答几个问题吗
Well, it's not like I can get up and run away.
我又没法站起来逃跑
Wasn't my best joke.
开个玩笑
I'm smiling because,
我笑是因为
for the last 12 hours,
在过去十二个小时里
I've been picturing you with orange hair.
我一直以为你头发是橘黄色的
I dyed it back.
我染回来了
Were you angry with Dr. House?
你迁怒于豪斯医生吗
It was a prank.
这是个恶作剧
It wasn't uncommon.
家常便饭了
So I've heard.
我略有耳闻
That doesn't mean you couldn't get angry.
但并不是说你不会生气
Might actually contribute to that reaction.
你之后的行为可能就是因为这事儿
May I ask why that matters?
我能问问这有什么关系吗
Are you trying to prove that I was distracted,
你是要证明我分心了
that my judgment was compromised?
我的判断出现了偏差是吗
Who do you think was at fault
奇斯医生 你认为谁该
for what happened to you, Dr. Chase?
为你的遭遇负责呢
Again, why does it matter?
同样 这有什么关系吗
You're a smart doctor.
你是个聪明人
You know what happened here better than anyone,
你对这儿发生的事比谁都清楚
and you've worked with Dr. House
而且你和豪斯医生共事的时间
longer than anyone.
比谁都长
And I suspect that you've spent every minute
我觉得自从受伤开始
since this has happened
你也一直在琢磨
trying to answer that very question.
谁该为此负责这个问题
I don't think it was anyone's fault.
我觉得谁都没错
I was angry,
当时我很生气
but I wasn't distracted.
但是我并没有分心
And I think that, if there's any chance
我认为 如果我还有机会
I'm gonna walk again,
站立行走的话
it's because Dr. House is a genius.
也是因为豪斯医生天才般的医术
How about warmth?
能感觉到热吗
Can you feel the sheets on your skin?
能感觉盖着的床单吗
I just said I don't feel anything.
都说了什么都感觉不到
Objectivity, House.
豪斯 你要客观啊
What about posttraumatic syringomyelia?
会是创伤后脊髓空洞症吗
Syrinx formed in the subarachnoid space,
蛛网膜下腔形成的脊髓空洞
blocking the flow of cerebrospinal fluid.
阻碍脑脊液的流动
That'd mean the damage was permanent.
这意味着这是永久性损伤
No.
不对
Forget the nerves.
别考虑神经了
House, if it's total paralysis,
豪斯 如果这是完全瘫痪的话
he must have Not necessarily.
他一定是 不一定
Think arteries.
考虑一下动脉
Blood flow to his spinal column is cut off.
脊柱的血液供应被切断了
It's a clot in the radicular artery.
是根动脉的血栓
That could be fixable.
是可以治疗的
Prep a room for an embolectomy.
准备栓子切除术
Let's get that thing out of there
在造成更大伤害前
before it does any more damage.
把血栓取出来
And if it's not a clot?
如果不是血栓呢
Then you can ask Foreman if hospital insurance
那你去问福曼医院的保险是否
covers ramp-vans.
能报销残疾人专用车
You're through the aorta.
已经穿过主动脉
There.
就这里
Sensory level is at L5.
感觉平面在足背第三跖趾关节上
It must be the descending branch.
这一定是下降段
Can I see the monitor?
能让我看监视器吗
Stop there.
停住
Shoot the dye.
注入染色剂
There it is. Don't get too excited.
血栓在这里 别高兴太早
We still got to get it out.
我们还没取出来呢
Still could have done permanent damage.
还是有可能造成永久性损伤
Patient does not have autonomic dysregulation.
病人没有患植物神经功能失调
There's blood in his urine bag.
他的尿液袋中有血迹
Kidneys are failing.
肾脏在衰竭
House, not now. Got to be now.
豪斯 现在没空 就得现在
Foreman is transferring our guy to Princeton General
一旦普林斯顿综合医院有床位福曼就要把
as soon as there's a bed available.
病人转到那里去
Says the doctors here can no longer be objective
他号♥称自打出了刺伤事件这边的医生
since the stabbing.
无法客观行医了
In the middle of a procedure
就在这样一个
that could basically save your life,
事关你性命的手术中
House is actually trying to drag people away?
豪斯还想来拉人
How do you work with a guy like that?
你怎么会和这种人共事
He wasn't trying to pull anybody away.
他没有想拉人的意思
Everyone had already refused to work on that case.
他们已经拒绝参与那个病例了
He knew the answer.
他心知肚明
He wanted to check on me.
他是想来看看我
But he needed an excuse.
但他要找个借口
Otherwise, he could be accused of caring.
否则别人会说他关心我
So your testimony is that
这么说你的证词是
Dr. House's complete lack of concern
正是豪斯医生的这种完全漠视的态度
is evidence of his deep concern?
体现出他深沉的关心
Did you just do that?
刚才是你动了下吗
What?
什么
Wiggle your toes.
你动下脚趾
Do you feel that?
你感觉到了吗
Congratulations.
恭喜你
It was the clot.
确实是血栓引起的
Short occlusion time of the artery,
造成短时间动脉闭塞
when the swelling goes down, you should...
等肿胀消退后 你应该...
gain back at least some of the function.
至少能恢复一部分腿部功能
One more thing. Sorry.
对不起 还有件事
You knew that your patient was at risk
你知道把手术刀
for a psychotic break
放在病人可触及的地方
when you brought a scalpel within his reach.
他会有精神崩溃的危险
Why did you ignore that risk?
为什么无视这个风险
I thought I was right about the rash.
我觉得就皮疹的想法我是对的
I would do it again.
若回到当时 我还会那么做
I thought so.
同感
What, that's it? "I thought so"?
就这么一句"同感"吗
What the hell does that mean?
你到底什么意思
You brazenly defied your boss.
你肆无忌惮的公然藐视你的上司
Now that happened
现在的问题是
either because Dr. House has established that that's okay in his world,
要么是豪斯医生自认为那没有关系
or his prank war distracted you,
要么是他的恶作剧让你分心了
or House makes medicine a game,
亦或是豪斯把用药当做游戏
and you just wanted to beat him.
而你只是想打败他
Whatever the reason,
不管怎样
it boils down to the fact that you may never walk again
你都可能再也无法行走
because House created an atmosphere that promotes recklessness.
全是因为豪斯营造了让你们鲁莽行事的氛围
This will be our last round of questions.
这是最后一轮讯问
I've spoken with Dr. Chase.
我已经和奇斯医生谈过了
You know he regained movement.
知道吧 他已经能动了
No.
不知道
Are you really this indifferent
对于奇斯医生受伤的事
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表