You sound like my daughter.
你说起话来跟我女儿一样
I miss my wife,
我很想我的妻子
but it's not driving my decision-making.
但这并不影响我的经营决策
You were CEO since 1988.
你从88年开始就任首席执行官
You decided to move your company right after your wife died.
在你妻子过世后决定搬迁公♥司♥
It stands to reason that your emotions factored in.
合理的解释就是你受了情感的影响
My wife...
我妻子
is the only thing that keeps me here.
是我逗留此地的唯一原因
I visit her grave once a week.
我每周都去给她扫墓
So your daughter was wrong.
这么说 你女儿错了
You just...really need
你就是需要
a lot of money.
一大笔钱
You ever hear of Kongo Gumi?
你听说过株式会社金刚组吗
Construction company in Japan founded in the year 578.
是家成立于公元578年的日本建筑公♥司♥
Family-owned and operated.
是家族企业
Building buddhist temples for 50 generations.
五十代人都是以建造寺庙为生
We--went bankrupt five years ago.
五年前破产了
You have any idea how that last CEO must have felt?
你能想象他们最后一任执行官是什么感受吗
Sorry, I have to move.
对不起 我忍♥不住要动一下
Your heart rate is speeding up.
你在心律加速
Do you feel any tightness in your chest?
感觉胸闷吗
Yes, I figured it was from the radiation.
是的 我以为是放射的关系
I think you're having a heart attack.
我想你犯心脏病了
Come in.
请进
Dr. Wilson...
威尔森医生
I need your advice.
我有事请教
I bet House $100
我和豪斯拿一百块
that I wouldn't get fired
赌我不会在纪律听证会
after my disciplinary hearing.
之后被解雇
Ever since then, he's been acting like
自此以后 他仿佛
he's actually trying to get me fired.
当真想要让我被解雇
That's because he is actually trying to get you fired.
那是因为他的确想让你被解雇
Does he hate me?
他讨厌我吗
Not sure that's relevant to the equation.
估计和那没有关系
So it's really over $100?
那么就是为了一百块
Not sure the amount is relevant.
估计和钱没关系
He's fighting for his honor.
他捍卫的是他的尊严
He'll ruin my career.
他会毁了我的前程
Not sure that'... What if I bet him $200
估计也... 如果我拿两百块
I will get fired.
赌我会被解雇呢
He sees competing debts with the same person
他认为和同一个人下相互对立的赌注
as a disgrace to the game.
是非常可耻的行为
He'll be even more motivated to beat you.
他可能会愈发地想要整垮你
If you were me, what would you do?
换作是你 你会怎么做呢
You have to give him something
你得给他些
he values more than honor.
他视为比尊严还重要的东西
And you should update your resume.
同时 你可以开始重新写简历了
EKG and troponins were equivocal.
心电图和肌钙蛋白检测结果不明确
It's not even clear if our patient
甚至无法确定病人
just had a heart attack or what it was.
是否犯了心脏病
Let's look at segmental wall motion abnormalities.
看看他是否有节段性室壁运动异常
Get him an echo to confirm.
给他做个超声波检测
I need $200,000.
我需要二十万
His company's lost one third of its value
自他入院后他的公♥司♥
since he was admitted.
损失了三分之一的市值
And you want to do some insider trading?
所以你想进行内♥幕♥交易吗
I take it felonies
这是经济犯罪
aren't a violation of your parole?
有违你的假释条例吧
It's not insider trading.
这不是内♥幕♥交易
Just betting on myself to solve the case.
就是赌我能治好他的病
Once we cure him, share price goes up,
一旦治好了 他公♥司♥股价就会涨
I pay you back.
我就还你钱
No.
不行
No, you don't say "No."
不 你不能说"不"
You...make a counter offer.
你应该和我还价
I'm not loaning my boss money.
我不会借钱给我的老板的
Fine. I'll make you a counter.
好吧 我替你还价
$100,000.
十万块
$20,000.
二万块吧
I'll buy options instead of shares.
我不买♥♥股票了 我买♥♥期权
More risk, but more upside.
风险更大 不过收益也更多
But that's as low as I'm gonna go.
最低就这个数了
I could do $5,000.
我能借你五千块
Really? No backsies.
真的 不准反悔
If...you double your clinic hours.
如果 你的门诊时间翻倍的话
Six a week.
每周六小时
I've seen how you disrespect those patients.
我见识过你对病人的不尊重
So you want twice as many of them disrespected?
所以你想要双倍数量的病人不被我尊重
Spend more hours with them,
多花些时间在病人身上
you'll treat them more humanely.
你会对他们更人性些的
And this time, a land war in Russia
现在 去俄♥罗♥斯♥打场地面战
will be a good idea.
真是个好主意啊
Deal?
成交吗
Here's what I'm thinking.
以下是我的愚见
You went to a parole hearing,
你出席了一次假释听证会
where one of your old patients was denied.
他们拒绝了你以前病人的假释申请
Hence the attire, hence the tardiness,
这解释了你为什么穿礼服 为什么会迟到
most importantly hence the anger.
尤其重要的是 为什么发这么大的火
You think you can restore the cosmic balance
你认为在这里多做些好事
by doing extra good here.
可以维持世间的平衡
More annoyingly, by having me doing it.
更让人不爽的是 这好事还要由我来做
And deal.
成交
Of course, you know... this means war.
你知道 你这么做就是宣战了
Oh, I know.
是的 我知道
I mean, you'll escalate,
你会让战事升级
And then I'll retaliate,
然后我会报复
And the cycle will continue
就这么礼尚往来地发展下去
until we've both gone too far,
直到我们都做出过激行为
at which point, I'll maybe get suspended.
到那时 我可能因此停职
And you'll go back to prison.
至于你 就回监狱去吧
Happy pranking.
恶作剧万岁
Patient had v-tach in the echo lab,
超声波显示病人有室性心动过速
so we capped him, but...
所以我们做了检查
Coronary Arteries were clean.
但冠状动脉没有堵塞
If the plumbing's fine,
这好比如果水管没问题的话
check the electrical.
就去检查下电路系统
EP study.
做个电生理检查
Nice idea.
好主意
Even has a metaphor in it.
甚至还用了比喻
Not worth more than my honor.
虽然比不上我的尊严
But delightful, all the same.
但还是挺讨喜的
I'm not going to lose.
我不会输的
My college roommate is the editor
我大学室友现在是
of the Yale Law Review.
《耶鲁法学观察》的编辑
She's writing my opening statement.
我的开场白正由她起草
You will be eloquent in your loss.
你会拥有一个华丽的失败
This case boils down to he said, she said.
归根结底就是你和他各执一词
He said, "I've been working at this hospital for 15 years.
他说 "我在医院干了十五年了"
"And I'm taking self-improvement classes."
"而且我还参加了自我改善的课程"
She said, "I've been a fellow for two months,
她说 "我入院工作两个月"
"and I'm kind of weird."
"而且我性情古怪"
No, he said, "I'm a drunk idiot"
不对 他说的是 "我是个喝醉的白♥痴♥"
"who thinks he can grab girls' behinds
"以为能随便摸女生的屁♥股♥"
"without ramifications."
"而不会被追究责任"
Wait, he was drunk?
等等 他当时醉了
In the hospital? I already told Foreman
还待在医院 我告诉过福曼
he'd been drinking that night.
他那晚喝过酒了
Andrews was taking sexual harassment classes,
安德鲁斯上的是性骚扰课程
not AA.
不是戒酒互助会
That means he didn't get in trouble for drinking.
意味着他没有因饮酒而受罚
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表