This bet's got to be a test.
这场赌局是个测试
See if I can handle working with him.
测试我是否有能力和他一起工作
I need to prove I have the confidence
我必须证明我有自信
to disobey him.
来违抗他
Do you have any medical justification
对于你的诊断 你有没有任何
for your diagnosis?
医学上的理由
The symptoms fit, and Andrews is a hack.
症状相符 而且安德鲁斯就是个草包
Do you think I'm right?
你觉得呢
Let's go.
走吧
No...you need to go prepare for your hearing.
不 你得准备听证会
15 more minutes, Mr. Barton.
还有15分钟 巴顿先生
A skin resurfacing laser is missing.
一个激光换肤器不见了
And why are you asking me about it?
为什么来问我
Because you work for House.
因为你替豪斯做事
What would House want with a skin resurfacing laser?
豪斯要激光换肤器干什么
I have no idea. Have you seen it?
我怎么知道 你见过吗
My feet feel hot.
我的脚感觉很热
That's completely normal.
那完全正常
No, but House has been talking about
不 但豪斯一直提到
how badly he wants to remove those prison tats.
他有多想把在监狱时的纹身洗掉
It's a very expensive machine,
那机器很贵
and I'd like it back.
我希望能找回来
Please tell me if you hear anything.
有什么消息麻烦告诉我
How expensive?
有多贵
$200,000.
二十万
He took it.
就是他拿的
I have no idea.
我不知道
Park's hearing's about to start.
朴克的听证会要开始了
You're covering for him.
你在为他掩饰
I did the same thing many times.
我以前经常这样
My advice to you-- figure out what line
我的建议 设好
you aren't willing to cross for him.
你能为他所逾越的底线
Because, eventually, he'll ask you to cross it.
因为他最终还是会让你跨越它
How are your feet?
你的脚怎样了
Mr. Barton?
巴顿先生
Can you hear me, Mr. Barton?
能听到我说话吗 巴顿先生
Oh, no.
不
We have convened the disciplinary committee
此次召集纪律委员会开庭
to decide the appropriate action that should be taken
是为了裁定朴克智医生
against Dr. Chi Park as a result of her actions
于今年十月七日
on October 7th of this year.
所采取的行为是否适当
Dr. Park, do you have an opening statement.
朴克医生 你是否打算进行开庭陈述
Dr. Foreman, members of the committee,
福曼医生 各位委员会委员
thank you for giving me this opportunity
感谢你们给我这次机会
to speak to you today, I...
与你们进行交流 我...
Good news.
好消息
You can cancel the hearing.
你们可以取消听证会了
'cause I'm firing her myself.
因为我要亲自开除她
She's not yours to fire.
她不是你能开除的
You guys better fire her for insubordination,
你们最好以唯命不从的理由把她开除
'cause she went rogue, and my patient is now in a coma.
因为她的捣乱 我的病人陷入了昏迷
I'm the one who did the test.
我才是做测试的人
No, it was my idea!
不 那是我的主意
Seriously, House?
你搞什么 豪斯
At least I'm smart enough
至少我有自知之明
to know what I don't know.
不会不懂装懂
She went out of her way to defy me!
她反抗我到过火了
She needs--damn it, you should just fire her!
她应该 该死 就应该直接开除她
My apologies.
很抱歉
My apologies, Dr. Park.
很抱歉 朴克医生
Dr. House's comments
豪斯医生的意见
will, of course, have no bearing
当然不会在此次听证会上
on this hearing.
被采纳
Please continue.
请继续
I, uh...
我...
I can't believe you did that.
我不敢相信你真这么做了
Right back at ya.
彼此彼此
Our patient's dying. We need theories.
我们的病人正在死去 我们需要些想法
It's gotta be normal pressure hydrocephalus.
应该是正常颅压脑积水
Andrews predicted the coma.
安德鲁斯预测到了昏迷
Yeah, but even a broken doctor's right twice a day.
没错 但再傻的医生也有蒙对的时候
Patient wasn't wet, wobbly, or wacky.
病人没有出汗 发抖或行为古怪
Coma had to be a lucky guess.
昏迷只是碰运气猜中的
If you didn't think he was right,
如果你认为他是错的
then why did you want us to collect his spinal fluid?
为什么还让我们去采集脊髓液呢
I didn't. I wanted you to do a tilt table test.
我没有 我想让你们去做直立倾斜实验
You have a wonderful way of communicating.
你的沟通方式真是太绝了
I knew Park wanted to do a tilt table.
我知道朴克想进行直立倾斜测验
She listens to me, I waste an hour.
如果她听了我的 我就是浪费了一小时
If she defies me...
如果她违反我的命令
Then I get the test I want and my 100 bucks.
我不仅得到了测试结果还赚了一百块
Up high.
爽死了
You're an ass.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're angry.
你生气了
Yes! Now I'm angry.
没错 现在我是生气了
Let's run the test for normal pressure hydrocephalus.
我们就去做正常颅压脑积水的测试吧
No.
不
What else would explain our symptoms
还有什么可以解释这些症状
and make our patient go into a coma during that test?
并且让病人在测试过程中陷入昏迷的呢
How 'bout hepatic encephalopathy?
肝性脑病可能吗
No, we already tested his liver enzymes.
不会 我们已经测过肝酶了
They're normal.
指标正常
Or his liver's so far gone
或是他的肝脏已经
it can't even produce enzymes.
没办法产生酶了
That's desperate.
这想法太离谱了
Fits the symptoms.
与症状相符
And Andrews is a hack.
安德鲁斯就是个草包
Go biopsy to confirm.
进行穿刺活检确认
Unless you want your own hearing.
除非你也想开个听证会
You'd have to hire me first.
那你得先雇我
Nurse Williams to social services.
威廉斯护士请到社会服务科
Nurse Williams to social services.
威廉斯护士请到社会服务科
So you do realize
你现在充分认识到
that it is unacceptable to hit someone
在工作场所打人
in the workplace?
是不应该的了吗
Yes, completely unacceptable.
是的 完全不应该
I wasn't thinking.
我当时没动脑子
I guess, I mean-- yes, technically,
我猜 我的意思是 理论上讲
I was thinking.
我一直在思考
I just...it happened so fast,
我只是...一切发生得太快了
I did--I--
我
I...
我...
It's like...
当时就好像...
It's like it wasn't even me.
就好像我不是我了
I would never do something like that.
我绝不会做那种事的
Even though I did.
虽然我那么做了
I'm sorry, I'm not making any sense right now.
对不起 我现在有点语无伦次了
I, um...
我...
I don't know, I...
我不知道 我...
Just really love being a doctor so much.
我真的很喜欢当医生
And I barely even have $100 and...
我连一百块钱都没有...
please don't fire me.
请不要开除我
Is this theory more promising than the others?
这理论比其它的可能性更大吗
We'll know in a few hours.
几小时内我们就能知道了
How are you holding up?
你还撑得住吗
Other than the fact that my dad's in a coma...
除了我爸还在昏迷以外...
terrible.
糟透了
Tomorrow morning, I am supposed to sign
明天早上 我应该签署
a piece of paper that will...
一份文件 那会...
move the company
将公♥司♥转移
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表