Fine, then give me a team I don't have
行 那就给我一个
to put in quotation marks.
实实在在的团队
Use the people already on the case.
调用已经参与这件病例的人
Give me Chase, Taub, Thirteen.
给我奇斯 陶博 十三
We don't have the money to pay them.
我们请不起他们
Oh, yeah.
对
It went to interior designers, I understand.
钱都用在装♥修♥上了 我理解
You only have Park because she's on neurology's tab.
朴克能帮你 是因为神经科会付她工资
You are making minimum wage.
你赚的是最低工资
I am?
是吗
Get out of my office, please.
出去吧 谢谢
What do you got?
有什么发现
Number three went to a baseball game
三号♥在献血之前
the day before he donated.
去看过棒球比赛
Boredom is not transmissible.
无聊又不能传染
He ate a bag of peanuts,
他吃了一袋花生
and peanut proteins would be.
可能是花生所含的蛋白质
If our donor had an allergy,
如果我们的捐献者过敏
it could explain the lungs.
就可以解释肺部的症状
Nice.
很好
What? Nothing.
什么 没什么
Don't start that.
别这样
Start what?
怎么样
I'm enjoying our conversation.
我很享受我们的对话
The repartee.
唱双簧
There was no repartee.
我没跟你唱双簧
That was repartee.
这就叫唱双簧
I'm not doing this for you.
我做这些不是为了你
I'm doing it to help my patient.
而是为了我的病人
It's just good to hear your voice. Goodbye.
只是很高兴听到你的声音 挂了
That's my whiteboard.
那是我的白板
I need it.
我要用
And he really doesn't care
反正他对怎么拆石膏
how the cast comes off.
不怎么感兴趣
Dr. Foreman warned us
福曼医生警告过我们
that you'd try something.
说你会来捣乱
Told me to call him if you did.
如果你真来了 让我给他打电♥话♥
I'd like to do that.
我很乐意这么做
I'll take this outside.
我出去接
Yeah.
说吧
Donor six traveled to Thailand
六号♥献血者去过泰国
around Khorat.
呵叻附近
Region was endemic with Dengue Fever.
那里流行过登革热
Good.
好
Yeah. Alcohol.
说 酒精
He had to be pretty drunk
要影响到血浆
for it to affect a pool of plasma.
可得酩酊大醉才行
These guys have got that covered.
他们总有办法喝成这样
Acute ETOH ingestion could have--
急性酒精摄入可能引起
Hey, paint around them! They're not hurting anyone.
看着点 他们又没伤害谁
Who's painting?
谁在刷油漆
The crew's just starting.
工作人员刚开始刷
Paint fumes didn't cause contamination.
油漆气体不会导致污染
But maybe the old paint did.
但也许旧油漆会
They scraped off the underpass,
他们把旧漆刮掉
probably because it contains...
可能是因为它含有
Lead.
铅
Chest pain back?
胸口又痛了吗
It's worse this time.
这次更痛了
Is there any way to take the edge off?
有没有办法缓解
We're still working on the lungs.
我们还在对肺做检查
We should know soon.
应该很快有结果了
Soon is good.
很快就好
How's the chelation going?
螯合物疗怎么样了
Reverend Moon started it about 20 minutes ago.
20分钟前月亮神父刚开始做
You missed lunch tracking down
你在查血浆捐献者的时候
the plasma donors.
没吃午餐
Got you a reuben from the cafeteria.
帮你买♥♥了千层肉三明治
Thanks.
谢了
Lead exposure's a nice diagnosis.
铅接触是个不错的诊断
I hope it pays off.
希望能成功
It will.
肯定没问题
I appreciate your confidence, but she's not really--
我很欣赏你的自信 不过她恐怕...
Oh, no, she could die.
我不是那意思 她可能会死
But technically it will still pay off.
但理论上说 我的诊断依旧会成功
Even if your patient dies, someone will get the lungs.
即使你的病人死了 还有别人会得到那对肺
You really haven't changed.
你还真是一点没变
But I've given up red meat.
不过我已经不吃牛羊肉了
What round of chelation is this?
螯合治疗进行到第几轮了
Fourth.
第四轮
Are you checking up on me or on House?
你是来检查我还是检查豪斯的
This case.
检查这个病例
Unique situation.
特殊情况
Oxygenating?
输氧浓度
98%. Airway resistance down.
98% 气道梗阻解除
Great! Is House okay?
很好 豪斯还好吗
I have no idea.
我不知道
Dad, what are you doing here?
爸 你在这干什么
Got your text.
我收到你的消息了
I brought you some of your mother's goom cook.
给你带了你母亲做的好菜
What text?
什么消息
The one asking me to bring you some dinner.
让我给你送晚饭的消息啊
I went by neurology.
我去过神经科了
The secretary said you were on leave.
助理告诉我你休假了
I'm consulting on this case.
我在为这个病例做会诊
Unique situation.
特殊情况
It looks very complicated.
看上去很复杂啊
You can help with that?
你能帮上忙吗
Lungs are crashing. I have to go.
肺不行了 我得进去了
Bye.
拜拜
Increasing to 100% FiO2.
将吸入氧浓度调到100%
Saline flow is down to 10 ccs.
生理盐水流速下降到10毫升每秒
Blockage? Clot in the line?
堵塞吗 线路中有凝块吗
Chelation is making it worse.
螯合治疗使它恶化了
It means we were wrong about lead.
这意味着铅接触的想法是错的
Hold the analysis and help me save this thing.
别管那些了 先抢救这肺吧
Saline's flushing it forward
生理盐水只有流入
but getting no return.
没有流出
One-way valve. Vasospasm.
单向阀 出现血管痉挛
If you're right, calcium channel blocker should relex the artery.
如果你是对的 钙通道阻滞剂应该能缓解这症状
The lungs have no nervous system.
肺没有神经系统
Will that still work?
那还会管用吗
We'll know soon.
很快就能知道了
Saline flows rising.
生理盐水流速上升
Vasospasm is relexing.
血管痉挛得以缓解
Left lung is pinking up.
左肺恢复正常
Good job.
干的好
Right middle lobe isn't.
右肺中叶没有恢复正常
Nothing.
没反应
We killed part of the lung.
我们破坏了部分肺叶
Page Dr. Pinto stat to the cath lab.
请呼平托医生去介入导管室
We're going to the cath lab?
我们要去介入导管室吗
Are you thinking that maybe--
你认为有可能是
What? Who?
什么 谁
One dead lobe means four alive ones.
一片肺叶坏死意味着还有四片活着
It means enough to transplant
不仅足够进行移植
with a side order of dead tissue that we can test.
还意味着我们有部分坏死组织可以进行测试
It makes sense. Unlike you stealing my phone.
这还说得通 不像你偷了我的手♥机♥的行为
You have unlimited texting.
反正你发消息不花钱
Until your parents know, you will never see that punch
在你父母知道之前 你永远不会明白
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表