I'm not.
我错了
You couldn't have gone through all of these.
你不可能都检过了
Don't have to.
不需要
Treiber's reports are thorough to a fault.
特莱柏的报告无可挑剔
His methods are fastidious.
方法精益求精
The answer isn't down here.
答案不在这里
Treiber didn't miss anything. We did.
特莱柏没有疏漏 我们有
So what?
怎讲
Psychosis, abdominal pain, pleural effusions,
精神异常 腹痛 胸腔积液
enlarged heart, coma.
心脏扩大 昏迷
Autoimmune, maybe Goodpasture's.
自身免疫疾病 可能是肺出血肾炎综合征
Kidneys are fine. Vasculitis?
肾脏无异常 血管炎
No fever. Lymphoma?
没有发热 淋巴瘤
Would've seen it on the heart biopsy.
心脏活检中早该发现
Soap.
洗手液
It's the soap.
是洗手液
I blew it.
是我搞糟了
Oh, God, here it comes.
天哪 终于开始了
As always.
一如既往
All I wanted was some meaningless fun,
我不过想抛开一切取乐
and I couldn't even last three days.
却连三天都坚持不了
Sound asleep.
熟睡中
I'm sleep talking.
这是梦话
I had the chance to fulfill a lifelong dream.
实现毕生梦想的机会就摆在我的面前
I swear, I will jump out of this moving bus
我发誓 你不闭嘴
if you don't shut up.
我就跳车
But instead, I sat with a sad, old woman for 1 1/2 hours
我却陪一个可悲的老妇坐了一个半钟头
who forgot I existed three seconds after she left.
分别才三秒钟她就忘了我的存在
And the stupidest thing.
最傻的是
I never even had a crush on Julie Christie.
我根本没喜欢过朱莉·克里斯蒂
In 12th grade I was madly in love with Melanie Robbins,
高三时我疯狂地爱上梅拉妮·罗宾斯
who happened to look exactly like Julie Christie
她长得像极了《日瓦戈医生》
in Dr. Zhivago.
里的朱莉·克里斯蒂
And she really liked me.
她也喜欢我
Played spades every lunch period in Mr. Charlton's classroom.
每天中午我们都在查理顿老师的教室里玩牌
But of course, there was this other guy.
当然了 她有别的追求者
A great guy. Very popular. He had a car.
厉害家伙 人缘好 有车
He had a band,
有乐队
a mustache...
留小胡子
Kyle Calloway.
凯尔·卡洛威
I assumed that...
我当时想...
I hoped that we would go to the senior prom together,
我希望能和她一起去毕业舞会
but she asked me for a favor.
可是她求我帮忙
She asked...
她问
If I minded if she went with him.
我介不介意她陪他去
She asked me if I minded.
她问我 介不介意
And I said I didn't.
我说不介意
And that was it.
就是这样
And I just did it again.
而我刚刚又做了同样的事
I let it go,
我放弃了
like I let everything go.
一如我放弃所有
And here I am, sitting on this bus,
所以我到了这里 坐在这辆巴士上
with tickets I bought with my watch,
拿着用手表换来的车票
heading back home, so a...
赶回家去 就为了
a CT scan can decide my f-fate.
为了让一次CT扫描决定我的命运
I don't wanna go back, House.
我不想回去 豪斯
I just...
我只想
I just wanna keep being Kyle.
我只想继续做凯尔
Kyle would've ditched that sad, old woman from the bus stop.
凯尔会丢下巴士站那可悲的老妇不管
Probably would've ditched me too.
很可能也会丢下我
I can live without Kyle.
没了凯尔我也一样活
Snoball?
吃雪宝吗
Guess this isn't heaven.
看来这儿不是天堂
We found out who screwed up.
我们找到了罪魁祸首
You.
你
It was your industrial-strength antibacterial soap.
源头就是你那工业强度的抗菌洗手液
The additional triclosan does two things well:
其中额外添加的三氯生起了两种有效的作用
Kills MRSA
杀灭耐甲氧西林金黄色葡萄球菌
and makes your thyroid look stupid.
还有搞乱你的甲状腺
It thinks the triclosan is a real hormone
甲状腺误以为三氯是一种真正的荷尔蒙
and closes up shop.
然后关闭
Excessive use over time
长♥期♥超量使用
combined with excessive use of this
加上长♥期♥过量饮用这个
led to hypothyroidism.
导致了甲状腺功能减退
Which went undiagnosed until it presented with psychosis.
直到表现为精神异常才被诊断
When the ER put you on the sedatives,
急诊使用的镇静剂
it kicked you into myxedema crisis.
导致你发生粘液性水肿
Don't know that I ever would've thought of that.
我还真没想过还有这种可能
House told us to look for irony.
豪斯说生活充满讽刺
This wasn't House.
救我的不是豪斯
My locker key.
我的储物柜钥匙
I'll give you your own team.
我会给你独♥立♥团队
Thanks.
谢谢
But it's time to step out of the shadow.
到了我该走出阴影的时候
It's about time.
是时候了
Any news?
有消息吗
Not yet.
还没有
You come here so I could talk you out of it?
你来是让我劝你留下吗
I came to say thank you.
我来谢你
It's been fun.
相处甚欢
Fun?
甚欢
Sounded pithier than...
比"我们走过风风雨雨"
"We've shared a variety of situations."
简练多了
Let me know about Wilson.
威尔森有消息告诉我
Why did you let him go?
为什么放他走
Legal loophole. 13th Amendment.
宪法第十三修正案
Abraham Lincoln may have looked great in that hat,
亚伯拉罕·林肯戴帽子确实很有型
but his labor policies...
可他的劳工政策...
House.
豪斯
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表