Lyme disease could cause paralysis.
莱姆氏病会导致麻痹
If he was hunting, he'd be exposed to ticks.
如果他打猎的话 有可能会接触到蜱
No target rash or cardiac involvement.
没有出现红疹和心脏方面的问题
Roomies with benefits keeping you up?
同屋室友让你晚上不得休息了吗
Cribbage.
是纸牌
Played with Park's Popo.
和朴克的姥姥一起玩
Is that two separate events?
是两个独♥立♥事件吗
Grandmother.
是她祖母
ALS could explain the symptoms.
肌萎缩性侧索硬化症可以解释那些症状
Sensory involvement rules out ALS.
涉及感觉可以排除肌萎缩性侧索硬化症
Okay, yeah. This is interesting.
好吧 这实在很有趣
We'll get back to the patient in a second.
我们一会再回来研究病人
Your issue is the same as Wilson's, except...
你的问题同威尔森一样除了...
You're haunted by the pitter-patter of tiny skanks.
你是被那些不检点的女人所惑
You don't feel guilty
你并非因害朴克
about getting Park thrown out of her home.
被赶出家门而愧疚
You feel guilty about all the women that you've screwed over.
你是为那些被你毁了的女人而内疚
My mother needs 1,000 bucks for snow tires.
我妈正好需要1000块换雪胎
Park's a friend. Popo's fun.
朴克是我的朋友 姥姥很有趣
Paralysis has gone from his face to his arms,
瘫痪由脸转移到胳膊上
meaning it's descending, which is the hallmark
意味着其正在向下移♥动♥
of botulism.
这是肉毒杆菌中毒的标志
So it was something he ate. How innocuous.
那就是他吃的东西有问题 真没意思
You've overcome your bias by reversing it.
你现在属于矫枉过正
The only problem is that being in love with a patient
唯一的问题是爱一个病人
is just as judgmental as being in hate.
和恨一个病人同样会武断
We didn't find any contaminated--
我没发现任何污染的...
No contaminated food. I'm not an idiot.
没有被污染的食物 我不是傻瓜
But what if it's not from ingesting but from injecting?
但如果不是来自消化系统而是注射呢
He was treated for intractable muscle spasms
他的队医为他进行过难治性肌肉痉挛
by the team's trainers.
的治疗
Sometimes they use botox.
有时他们就用肉毒杆菌
We need to start the antitoxin--
我们需要用抗毒素...
The antitoxin could cause anaphylaxis.
抗毒素可能导致过敏
We need to test first to confirm.
我们应该先进行测试确认
As if to prove my point, last time you said
为了证明我的观点 上次你说过
there wasn't enough time to test prior to a more dangerous treatment.
在进行更危险的治疗前 没时间做测试了
It's a different situation,
情况不同
different symptom, different diagnosis.
不同的症状 不同的诊断
Different emotion.
不同的情感
Give him the antitoxin.
给他用抗毒素
Anything?
怎么样
No adverse effects.
没有副作用
Chase let me move in with him
奇斯让我和他一起住
to get away from my grandmother.
以便逃离我祖母
Then he practically let my grandmother
可他实际上让我祖母也搬了进来
move in with the both of us.
和我们一起住
He's being way more than nice.
对我也太好了吧
Then which answer is it?
那究竟是为什么
Chase feels guilty for pushing you to move out?
奇斯对于说服你搬出来住感到内疚
He didn't push me.
他没有说服我
Guilt about skanks? He loves skanks.
那是为了那些女人 他就喜欢那种女人
It's not the other option.
不会是第三种理由的
There are people that like me.
也是有人喜欢我的
People even want to sleep with me.
有人甚至想和我上♥床♥
Some of them are even good-looking.
其中有些人还长得不错
That good-looking?
有他那样帅吗
Did you see that?
你看到了吗
You're feeling something?
你感觉到什么了吗
Yeah.
是的
I could give you crap for making me wait 11 years,
我可以神神叨叨你害我等了11年的事
but instead I'm going to thank you
不过相反我为你没让我
for not making me wait another 11.
再等11年而感谢你
Every little girl wants a pony
每个小女孩都想要匹小马
till they have to clean up after it.
直到他们发现得跟在后面收拾
You think I'm going to quit on this?
你认为我会退缩
On an 11-year-old?
面对一个11岁的小孩
The only relationship you haven't quit on
你唯一没退缩过的关系
has been with me.
就是我
Hmm. A needy, truculent narcissist.
一个贫困的刻薄的自我陶醉者
I think it's been perfect training for parenthood.
我认为这是完美的父母身份训练
That's not even close.
这一点也不挨边
This is the rest of your life.
这可是你的余生
You screw this up, you don't get to run away.
你搞砸了也没办法逃避
You get to ruin both your lives.
你会毁了你们两人的生活
This is a bigger responsibility than any you've ever taken on
这比你以前处过和毁过的任何关系
and screwed up.
都责任重大
I know.
我明白
That's why I'm so excited about it.
这也是为什么我如此兴奋
You're really happier doing this than looking at boobs all day?
你真觉得现在的工作比每天看着乳♥房♥♥要愉快吗
Luckily I get patients like you every now and again
还好我总会接触到你这样的病人
who let me reexperience the joy.
能让我再次感受以前的快乐
You know, the best part of my day is when I'm sitting
你知道我一天最好的时光就是
in that penalty box after I beat someone up.
打完别人坐在惩罚屋里
That's the only time I know I'm safe.
那是我唯一感到安全的时刻
Think Lemieux ever felt that way?
你觉得拉缪有过这种体会吗
I'm not going back.
我不会回去了
To hockey?
冰球吗
To enforcing...
是被迫去做什么...
whatever that costs.
无论付出什么代价
Good for you.
那对你很好
First goal for the pocket rocket.
第一个火箭射门得分
Bobby?
鲍比
We need a team in here!
这里需要救护人员
He's completely paralyzed,
他完全瘫痪了
and he tested negative for botulism.
而且肉毒杆菌毒素检测为阴性
I am now accepting long shots.
我现在接受孤注一掷的诊断了
Polio.
脊髓灰质炎
Some kids were never vaccinated.
有些孩子从来没接种过疫苗
Unless they played sports all their lives
不会是这种一直从事体育运动
and had two physicals a year.
并且每年接受两次体♥检♥的人
How about MLD?
会不会是异染性脑白质营养不良
That's a bad fit.
更不符合
I say that not because
我这么说并非因为
there's no treatment for MLD
异染性脑白质营养不良无法治疗
But because it's a bad fit.
而是确实不符合症状
His cognitive abilities are unaffected.
他的认知能力没有受到影响
Prion disease could explain the waxing and waning symptoms.
朊病毒病可以解释症状的周期性变化
The test for prions is a brain biopsy.
对于阮病毒病的检测是通过脑组织活体♥检♥查
Given his history, there's got to be brain swelling.
根据他的病史 肯定会发生脑肿胀
We can't risk drilling into his skull.
我们不能冒险钻进他的颅骨里去
Pretty sure we can.
我们当然可以
We also could keep talking until we can find
我们也可以一直讨论下去直到
an answer we all can agree on.
找到一个大家都同意的答案
All of us?
大家都同意吗
Those who love him, those who hate him,
那些喜欢他的 恨他的
those who don't give a crap about him or you--
对他或你不屑一顾的...
Or I could just discuss it on my own with Foreman.
或者我可以自己去跟福曼讨论这个可能性
He's not your friend. I get it.
他不是你的朋友 我明白
He's a patient. I'm not--
他是病人 我不是...
He never had your back.
他从没支持过你
He didn't insist that I apologize to you.
他没要求我一定要向你道歉
He asked me to take you off the case.
他要求你不再跟进
Biopsy his brain.
给他做脑组织活体♥检♥查
Hey, dad.
嘿 爸爸
Sorry I'm late.
不好意思我来晚了
Got in a fight with my mom.
和我妈吵了一架
She's such a tool.
她只考虑自己
I'm sure she means well.
我相信她是好意
She wants to open a reserve in Costa Rica
她想在哥斯达黎加
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表