All right. All right, what?
好吧 什么好吧
You win.
你赢了
And it feels good.
赢了的感觉真好
You were wrong.
你们错了
Don't feel too bad.
别太难过
We all were.
我们之前都错了
His trachea wasn't swollen.
他的气道没有水肿
It was blocked by a pseudomembrane growing across it.
是被假膜堵塞的
It means he's not paranoid, is an idiot,
说明他不是妄想症 只是个白♥痴♥
and was poisoned.
而且确实中毒了
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Give me a machida scope.
给我一个纤维喉镜
Hold his legs. He's not gonna like this.
抓住他的腿 他不会喜欢的
Because you're not gonna be able to breathe.
因为你会不能呼吸
But I need to see down your barrel.
但我需要看看你的气道
The good news is the poison didn't come from your wife.
好消息是 给你下毒的不是你妻子
It came from a little bastard of a bacterium
而是一种该死的小细菌
whose crap can cause chest pain,
它们的排泄物可以导致胸痛
respiratory distress, skin ulcers,
呼吸困难 皮肤溃疡
the growth of pseudomembrane across the airway,
令呼吸道产生假膜
and, in very rare cases,
并且 在极少数情况下
hallucinations.
产生幻觉
Call the CDC.
打电♥话♥给疾控中心
Tell them we need antitoxin as soon as possible.
说我们急需抗毒素
Diphtheria?
白喉
We didn't guess it
我们没有想到
because nobody gets it.
因为白喉几乎绝迹了
Instead of building bunkers,
你不该猛挖掩体
you should be getting boosters.
而该去扎点激发剂
As in routine vaccines against stuff that is actually scary.
我指注射常规疫苗 防范那些真正可怕的东西
Dr. Wills to recovery.
威尔斯医生请到康复科
Dr. Wills to recovery.
威尔斯医生请到康复科
Diphtheria.
是白喉
House pulled it out of nowhere.
豪斯完全凭空断定的
Cool.
厉害
You just getting in?
你是刚过来吗
Had a meeting about a new parking validation system.
刚散会 关于新的停车验证系统
Cool.
牛逼
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Not great.
不是太好
But better.
但比之前好多了
The antitoxin is working.
抗毒素在发挥作用
He'll be able to go home in a few days.
他几天之后就可以回家了
That's good news.
这是好消息
But we've moved out.
我和孩子搬出去了
Oh, come on, honey.
别这样 亲爱的
I'm sorry I lied, but...
对不起我骗了你 可是...
I know, okay.
我知道
It was for our own good, but I don't care.
你是为我们好 可是我不在乎
I don't want to be lied to,
我不想被欺骗
and I can't live like that.
也不能过那样的日子
I can't live in that home.
我不能住在那个家里
Oh, please don't.
求你不要这样
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
Which is why you're not gonna live there either.
所以你也不要再住在那里了
I don't care if we might need them.
我不在乎是不是有一天真的会需要那些枪
I just know that I can't live my life feeling like we do.
我只知道 我不能带着那样的担忧去生活
It's not worth living in fear.
在恐惧中度过人生太不值得
Okay.
好
I'm sorry.
对不起
Thanks.
谢谢
You know, there's a bunch of us
知道吗 我们有些人
going to happy hour after work.
下了班是要出去乐一乐的
I'm craving nachos.
我想吃玉米片
You interested?
一起去吗
Thanks, but I got a lot of work I need to get done.
谢了 可我还要好多工作要做
Sure. Well, if you change your mind,
如果你改变主意
we'll be at Rudy's.
我们就在鲁蒂小店
Okay.
好
Would you like to get a drink sometime after work?
什么时候下班去喝一杯怎么样
You mean all of us or just us?
我们三个一起 还是只有你我
I was thinking just the two of us.
我的意思是我们两个
Did Taub put you up to this?
是陶博撺掇你这么做的
No, it was just something I'd been thinking about.
不是 只是我最近一直寻思约你
And I figured, what the heck?
然后我想 管它呢
Might as well ask.
不如问一声
Yeah, well, it's probably not a good idea,
我觉得这样不太好
you know, with us working together.
毕竟我们都是同事
Didn't you marry someone you used to work with?
你以前不是和一个同事结过婚吗
Yeah. But...
没错 可是...
All right. Sure.
好吧 行啊
When?
什么时候
Tonight?
今晚行吗
Sure.
好
Changed my mind.
我改主意了
Okay.
好
I'm glad you changed your mind.
你改主意了我很高兴
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表