Hatcher, Hatcher, Hatcher!
海切尔 海切尔 海切尔
Come on, Toros. Let's make some noise!
加油 公牛队 球迷们 大声点
Nice to meet the pride of trois-rivieres.
幸会 三河城的大明星
I still got your wings rookie card.
我还留着你边锋时期的新秀卡
So what's that worth?
那东西用来干嘛
It's a collector's item.
作为收藏品啊
They don't make them like you anymore.
如今的制卡门槛可没那么低
So do you wanna go?
想打架吗
Square up. Good luck.
正有此意 放马过来
He didn't get a hand on you?
他连碰都没碰到你啊
You're going to be a force in the show.
真是没人能跟你比打架了
Come on, Toros!
加油 公牛队
Get a trainer over here!
找个队医来
Capacity crowd is on its feet.
满座观众 全场起立
Five seconds on the clock.
比赛还剩五秒结束
How is it possible for one man
这怎么可能 一个球员
to be blessed with so much skill?
竟如此的技艺超群
I had one just like this,
我以前有个差不多的
except it was Bruins and the Habs.
不过是棕熊对蒙特利尔加拿大人
Where did you get it?
你从哪弄的
Birthday present for someone in pediatric oncology.
小儿肿瘤科某病童的生日礼物
22-year-old enforcer with hemoptysis.
22岁执行者 咯血
He's a hockey player?
他是冰球运动员吗
No, he's a superhero.
不 他是超级英雄
He's coughing up blood
他咳嗽咳出血来
because he probably broke a rib and punctured a lung
可能是由于 他以体育名义打断别人肋骨
while breaking someone else's rib
致使别人肺部被刺破时
and puncturing their lung in the name of sport.
自己也受伤 肋骨骨折并刺破肺
Nice conclusion to which the E.R. already jumped
推断得挺好 不过18小时前
18 hours ago.
已被急症室排除
Short man equals bullied child.
短脚虾就是受气包
I was average height as a kid and never bullied.
我小时是平均身高 没受过欺负
Until now.
到现在为止了
X-ray ruled out traumatic sequelae,
胸片已排除创伤后遗症
overt TB, and lung cancer.
活动性肺结核和肺癌
Sarcoidosis. Nodules could be too small
结节病 结节可能很小
to show up on an X-ray.
胸片查不出来
Fighting's the best part of hockey.
打架是冰球最精彩的部分
Without it, you've got the Ice Capades.
少了斗殴 等于看溜冰
Fighting has nothing to do with hockey.
打架与冰球毫不相干
It's like the cheerleaders at a basketball game.
不过似于篮球赛的拉拉队
Cheerleading's the best part of basketball.
拉拉队助阵是篮球赛最精彩的部分
Without it you've got... basketball.
少了拉拉队 等于看 篮球
He's a duck hunter.
他是鸭猎人
He could've contracted psittacosis
可能经接触飞禽
from exposure to fowl.
而染上鹦鹉热
He had three teeth knocked out two weeks ago.
他两周前曾被打落三颗牙
Infection could've led to oral bleeding.
可能为感染导致的口腔出血
Not without continuing dental pain.
他并没有持续性牙齿疼痛
Then he took an elbow to the gut,
那就是他下消化道受创
which caused an esophageal tear.
导致食管撕裂
Chase, CT the patient. Check for sarcoid.
奇斯 给病人做CT查结节病
Adams, sputum cultures
亚当斯 做痰培养
and serologies for psittacosis. Taub...
和鹦鹉热的血清学检查 陶博
I'd tell you why I think your theory
我挺想给你解释
is not just wrong but ill-conceived,
你理论的错谬与荒唐之处
but it's more fun to prove it
但让你化验粪便 看是否有血液
by having you check the stool for blood.
而自己得出结论 那更有意思
And while we wait for the stool fairy,
在等粑粑仙子到来时
I'm a man down, so you want to drop your pants
我这正好缺人 不如来场冰球
and hit the ice.
让我虐一把
The faster you guys can do this, the better.
你们能越快治愈我越好
The NHL's been sniffing around,
国家冰球联盟正蠢蠢欲动
and being in the hospital is not really helping my marketability.
住院对我职业前景没什么好处
You have to be pretty good to get called up.
你应该相当抢手吧
Yeah, leading the league in penalty minutes.
大概吧 害球队在我受罚期以少打多
And visits to the E.R., not counting the ones you've caused.
还是急症室常客 更别提你伤的人
Not a hockey fan, I gather?
我猜你不是冰球球迷
I am. That's the point.
我是 这才是问题
Fighting cheapens a great sport.
打架让体育竞技变得粗俗
Oh, come on, that's like saying passing cheapens football.
拜托 那就好比说 传球让足球变得粗俗
It's part of the game.
那是比赛的一部分
I don't cause injuries.
伤人的不是我
They're self-inflicted?
难道他们自伤吗
No, I prevent them.
不 我防止伤害发生
I take the hit
他们冲我来
so the smaller guys don't have to.
小个子才能免于其难
I thought you'd appreciate that.
我以为你这样的会懂
Neighbor's baby again?
又是邻居家的小孩
I could hear it through earplugs, two pillows,
两个枕头 耳塞 三片安♥眠♥药♥
and three sleeping pills.
依旧被吵得没法睡
What is wrong with you?
你又想说什么
I just said, "Hmm."
我只说了 "嗯"
You're trying to figure out
我好几晚没睡好
some deeper significance to my having
你却在探究
a couple of crappy nights.
其中深意
Which one of us is analyzing the word "Hmm" here?
是谁在对一个"嗯"刨根究底
Fine. Sorry.
好吧 我的错
Apology accepted.
接受你的道歉
However...
话说回来
it's not the crying that's keeping you awake.
不是孩子哭闹吵得你没法睡
The sound of a needy child
黏人小孩的哭闹
is stirring your paternal juices.
让你父爱荡漾
The sound of a needy child
黏人小孩的哭闹
at 112 decibels has stirred my inner murderer.
高达112分贝 让我想杀人
Don't mess with me.
别惹我
Explain the stains on your shirt.
解释了你衬衫上的污渍
You're lactating.
你在泌乳
The fact that you're the only fruit on your family tree
你是家里的一脉单传 这个事实
is getting to you.
让你寝食难安
It's not a big deal.
这没什么大不了
So I'll probably never be a dad.
对 我可能永远当不了父亲
It's-- it sucks.
是 很糟
I'll lose a little sleep, but--
我会因此辗转几夜 不过
You're not supposed to feel bad when you dodge a bullet.
你躲过一劫干嘛还要难过
It's like you got survivor's guilt.
像是幸存者心怀罪恶感
There are actually things
这世上确实有些事
in this world that give life even more meaning
比起肥皂剧和怪物卡车
than soap operas and monster trucks.
能给生活带来更多意义
And we happen to be missing out on at least one of them.
而我们却错过了至少其一
Remember the falconer?
记得那个驯鹰人吗
Beth?
贝丝
You dated two falconers? Yes, Beth.
你还和其他驯鹰人约会过吗 当然是贝丝了
The night the two of you split up,
你俩分手那晚
you came around to my place,
你来到我家
wallowing in self-pity and tequila.
自怜自哀 借酒浇愁
You passed out.
昏睡过去
She called that night, asked me to give you a message.
那晚她打来电♥话♥ 让我转告你
She said she was pregnant...
她说她怀孕了
which, God and planned parenthood willing,
就是说 老天保佑 心诚则灵
means you are the father of an 11-year-old.
你现在有个11岁大的孩子
I told you the next morning...
次日早上我告诉你
Hypothetically.
以假设性口吻
I asked you how you'd feel if Beth had gotten pregnant,
问你要是她怀孕你怎么想
and you said, and I quote,
我引用你当时的话
"It would be the worst mistake of my life."
"那会是我一辈子最大的错误"
And... scene.
你演够了吧
Two performances sunday, dark mondays?
别开国际玩笑了
Just as well.
你自便吧
I want to kill my mother.
我想杀了我妈
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表