She changed my career, my diet.
她改变了我的事业 我的饮食习惯
She gave me a whole new direction in life.
她给了我人生的新方向
We'll need to know exactly how you changed your diet,
我们需要知道你具体是怎么改变饮食习惯的
and when.
还有改变的时间
Need my apartment key back.
把我公♥寓♥钥匙还我
If you're breaking up with me,
如果你要跟我分手
can we at least talk about it first?
至少先跟我谈谈吧
Maybe if you weren't all nag and no shag.
谁叫你只碎碎念却不跟我滚床单
I don't sleep with married men.
我不和已婚男子上♥床♥
I'll get a copy made.
回头我再配把钥匙
You're an ex-con.
你才出狱
If you get caught perjuring yourself to homeland security,
如果你被发现向国♥家♥安♥全♥部作伪证
you'll end up back in jail.
就会被扔回监狱
And that would be troubling
所以只要有丝毫
if there was the slightest chance that we'd get caught.
我们被发现的可能 就很麻烦
You barely know each other.
你们几乎互不相识
You've got about five minutes
而你只有大约五分钟时间
to remake yourselves into a convincing married couple.
重塑自我变身已婚人士还要令人信服
And why?
还有 这是为什么呢
Dominika gets a green card. What's in this for you?
多米尼卡能弄到张绿卡 你有什么好处
This is what men do for the women they pretend to love.
这就是假装爱上某个女人的男人会做的事
Also, she's paying me 30,000 bucks once we pass.
还有 如果通过了 她会给我三万块
Apparently knishes sell like hotcakes.
显然克尼什薄面卷很好卖♥♥啊
Lab results.
检验结果
Afraid you're gonna have to finish your nag later.
我得等会才能再听你唠叨了
I said I think it's stupid, right?
我说过我觉得这很傻吧
Then I think I'm done.
那没其它好说的了
D-dimer came back normal. Rules out pulmonary embolism.
D-二聚体正常 肺栓塞可排除
And our patient's a true believer
我们的病人是真心相信
about the follies of masculinity.
大男子主义的愚蠢
He underwent a spiritual overhaul three years ago.
他在三年前经历了一次精神洗礼
He also went off gluten and red meat.
之后便不再吃麸质和红肉
Unfortunately, that doesn't explain any of his symptoms.
可惜 这些都解释不了他的症状
One of those points is not absurd.
他的举动还真是"一点"不荒唐啊
What's absurd about a change of heart?
改变自己的想法有什么荒唐的
What this guy believes is making him a better person.
他的新理念让他变成一个更好的人
He's going against his baser instincts.
他在克制自己最基本的本能
"Base" meaning foundational,
"基本"意味着最基础的
meaning things we are biologically programmed to do.
是人天生就该做的事情
Yes, perfectly natural that he stopped doing that stuff.
不做该做的事还真是自然而然啊
You know, that's the kind of lapse
就是这种心态
that could take you out of the running for team leader.
会阻碍你成为队伍领袖的
I feel surprisingly okay with that.
好奇怪啊 我一点都不在乎
Comes with a 50-buck-a-week raise.
周薪会涨50块噢
I'm in.
我参选
You don't want to do that.
你会后悔的
Might need your dignity later in life.
你要有放弃自尊的准备
You didn't.
你就不必了
And she could be on her way to living the dream
这样她可就要如愿以偿了
unless the rest of you nut up and give her--
除非你们都奋起...
This spiritual overhaul...
他的精神洗礼
Did it come after a physical overhaul?
是不是出现在一次身体病变后
A major injury of some kind?
某种大创伤
Bar fight.
酒吧斗殴
But there's no way a broken wrist explains Adams, come with me.
但骨折的手腕也解释不了 亚当斯 跟我来
You too.
你俩都来
You guys...
至于你们
Get a copy of that made.
再去复刻一把
Did those dudes bend your ball sack like Beckham?
那些家伙是不是把你的小弟当球踢啊
Three years ago. The bar fight.
三年前 酒吧斗殴
This is Dr. House. He has a theory.
这是豪斯医生 他有个理论
Oh, Dr. Adams, would you mind?
亚当斯医生 帮我捡一下
I asked you a question. I assume you know the answer.
我问了个问题 你应该能回答吧
Yeah, I took a couple serious knees to the groin.
是的 我的腹股沟被膝盖顶了好几下
What has gotten into me?
我这是怎么了
Dr. Chase.
奇斯医生
Just pick it up.
捡起来就是了
Do you know what's wrong with me?
你知道我到底怎么了吗
Nothing that "The Golden Girls"
你的问题
couldn't have handled in 23 hilarious minutes.
交给"黄金女孩" 肯定立马解决
You had a hot flash.
更年期综合症
Those guys kicked your guys
那帮人踢你的小弟
hard enough to do lasting damage.
踢得太重 造成了持久性损害
You didn't even look when presented
你面前明明有两个
with two reasonably attractive tuchi.
相当性感的臀部 你却视而不见
Yeah, I said it!
我说了 怎么着吧
I was listening to my doctor.
我是在听你说话
People generally listen with their ears,
人们通常用耳朵来听
leaving their eyes free to wander.
留着眼睛到处瞎看
I'm guessing that your testosterone level
我猜你的睾酮水平
is just below "Bieber."
比比伯还低
Do a blood test to confirm,
作抽血化验以确认
and start hormone replacement.
再开始激素替代治疗
It's no wonder that you think women are so great.
难怪你认为女性是如此的伟大
You've basically been one for the last three years.
你过去三年基本上就是个女人
Tests confirm House is right.
化验结果证明豪斯是对的
Low testosterone explains all your symptoms.
低睾酮能解释你的所有症状
They should go away with replacement therapy.
在替代治疗后 应该都会好转
We're gonna give you a fairly high dose.
我们会先用大剂量
Over time, your personal physician may reduce it a little.
在你生理功能恢复后 再逐渐减量
Just need you to turn around.
麻烦你转个身
Will the shots increase his libido?
这会增加他的性♥欲♥吗
Are you worried about that?
你担心这个问题吗
No.
不是
Have you been unsatisfied? No. No, it's just...
是不是我没能满足你 不是的 只是...
Well, it's usually me that initiates things.
一直都是我主动
Sometimes I...
有时...
I think maybe you aren't that attracted to me.
我以为你并不是很爱我
Are you crazy?
说什么胡话啊
With these injections, you will see an increase in sex drive.
注射后 你会发现性♥欲♥增强
Okay, great.
好的 很好
All done. Okay.
打完了 好的
Oh, something's wrong.
事情不太对劲
I think I peed myself.
我好像尿裤子了
Is that from the testosterone?
这是睾酮引起的吗
It couldn't be.
不可能
I don't think you're going home just yet.
我想你还不能出院回家
It's not a plumbing problem.
膀胱并没有问题
Means it's probably neurological.
也就是说是神经性的
And?
然后呢
And name Dominika's three brothers.
说出多米尼卡三个兄弟的名字
Volodymyr, Oleksiy, and...
弗拉基米尔 季莫申科 还有...
Low testosterone is off the table as a symptom.
低睾酮并不是症状之一
Guy got his nuts cracked three years ago.
他三年前被踢了小♥弟♥弟♥
Don't need to look much further than that.
不需要再往前追溯了
So his hose just happens to spring a leak
难道他只是碰巧
at the same time he's in a hospital
在住院时 因毫不相关的病
for a totally unrelated problem.
而随地小便吗
Fjodor.
费奥多尔
It's Fedir.
是费帝尔
If low testosterone means
如果低睾酮
I can't get sick with something else,
能让我免受其它疾病
then punch me in the junk right now.
谁赶紧踢我一脚
I would, if it weren't redundant.
要不是我嫌麻烦 我肯定踢
Is Fedir the one who married Mykola?
费帝尔是跟米科拉结婚的那个吗
Mykola is Dominika's uncle.
米科拉是多米尼卡的叔叔
How is it you can retain every detail
为何你能记住我们的
of our habits and personal lives,
每个习惯和生活细节
and none of this?
却记不住这些
'Cause I find it hard to remember things
因为我发现 没意思的事情
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表