No.
我不会
He's happy.
他快乐了
He's dead.
他死了
You weren't worried.
你并没有担心
Of course I was worried. My plan fell through.
我当然担心了 我的计划失败了
The plan didn't matter.
计划不是重点
Your plan to replace that plan didn't matter.
你的第二个计划也不重要
Wilson didn't matter. Jail didn't matter.
威尔森不重要 监狱不重要
The only thing that mattered,
唯一要紧的事
the only thing that ever mattered,
自始至终唯一要紧的事
was the puzzle.
就是谜题
I noticed a slight twitch in his thenar eminence,
我发现他的鱼际有轻微的抽搐
which meant...
这说明...
you're dying.
你就要死了
Because my thumb's a little shaky?
就因为我拇指抖了一下
Plus the thinning in the muscle,
加上拇指上的肌肉萎缩
plus that speech you gave at yankee stadium
加上你在洋基体育场发表的演讲
saying you were the luckiest man
说什么你是这世上
on the face of the earth.
最幸运的男人
Add them up, it means ALS.
全部加起来就是肌萎缩侧索硬化症
Lou Gehrig's disease?
鲁盖瑞氏症吗
You're trapped in your body, you can't move or speak
被自己的身体困住 不能行动不能说话
while you just die.
就这样死去
If it makes you feel any better,
如果能对你有些安慰
at this rate, it'll be fast.
以目前的速度 不会拖太久
You're not symmetrical.
你的肌力不对称
Wait.
等等
Now you're standing at the door.
现在你站在门前了
What happened in the meantime?
这之间发生了什么事
And lo, there was a miraculous wonder--
真难想象 奇迹般的事情发生了
I walked across the room.
我从房♥间一头走到了另一头
No, you just skipped over a chunk of conversation.
不 你跳过了一大段的对话
He swore that he would live a better
他发了誓会在所剩时间内
and more selfless life in his remaining time,
让自己做一个更好更无私的人
blah, blah, blah.
废话连篇
After two blahs, I'd heard enough.
听两句我就受够了
I moved to the door.
走向了门口
No, you're avoiding it.
不 你是在躲避
Do you smell smoke?
你有闻到烟味吗
Fair enough.
好吧 这次就算了
You're not symmetrical.
你的肌力不对称
The veins on your right side are distended.
右侧静脉曲张
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
There's a bulge in your superclavicular notch.
锁骨上窝隆起
There's something in there.
里面有东西
What?
什么东西
Well, I'm not that good a doctor.
我没你想的那么神奇
Good news.
好消息
Your case is fascinating.
你的病例非常有趣
And good news for you:
告诉你个好消息
you're gonna live.
你会活下来的
You've inhaled a small branch,
你吸入了一根小小的树枝
probably while you were realizing that it's all
大概是你晕倒在公园里的长椅上
worth it while you were passed out on a park bench.
突然发觉活着还挺有意义的时候
Anyone else would have coughed it up,
其他人会把它咳出来
but 'cause you're a junkie,
但是因为你吸毒过多
your cough reflex is suppressed.
你的咳嗽反射被抑制了
And it grew?
它就这样长大了
Not unless you also inhaled a chunk of the sun
别傻了 如果你还吸入了太阳
and a drip-irrigation system, you idiot.
和一个滴灌系统倒是有可能
It set off an auto-immune reaction, which--
只是引发了自身免疫反应 而这
I can't help saying this--
我忍♥不住得说
Was the root of all your problems.
这就是你问题的"根"本
You're smiling.
你笑了
I was, and now I'm not,
我刚才是笑了 现在没有了
because a moment's fun a few days ago
因为几天前一瞬间的乐趣
does not trump a friend dying.
抵不过友人将死的悲痛
Yeah, it does, you idiot.
别傻了 乐趣当首 你个白♥痴♥
'Cause after he's dead, you cry for a while,
他死了之后 你会哭一阵
and then you go back to doing what you love.
然后继续做你爱做的事情
Every patient that I've had,
我治疗过的每一位病患
70 years from now, they'll all be as dead as Wilson.
70年后的今天 他们和威尔森一样都会死
Everybody dies. It's meaningless.
谁都会死 治疗他们毫无意义
When you solve a puzzle, the world makes sense,
但当你解开一个谜题 世界就有了意义
everything feels right.
一切自如
And you'll always have another one,
而且你的谜题会源源不断
because people always get sick.
因为时时刻刻都有人会得病
It's shallow and it's insignificant,
虽然这想法肤浅 毫无价值
but if you don't give a damn if idiots live,
但如果你对人命都毫不在乎
why would you possibly give a damn about shallowness?
又怎么会介意肤浅呢
It makes you happy.
谜题让你开心
And why would you need more than that?
你还需要什么呢
Go home.
回家吧
Foreman!
福曼
House would never leave food out here rotting for days.
豪斯是绝不会让食物就这样馊掉的
His suitcases are in his closet.
他的行李箱还在衣橱里
If we had handled this differently--
要是我们当时换种方式处理此事
We did the right thing.
我们没有做错
Hello?
喂
I'll let his accountant know.
我会转告他的会计
House no-showed on a hooker two nights ago.
豪斯两晚前没去找一个妓♥女♥
Outgoing calls.
呼出电♥话♥
Hooker...
妓♥女♥
Me... I didn't pick up.
我...我没接
Chinese place...
中餐馆
Wait, wait, wait. Who's that?
慢着 这是谁
He called four times.
他打了四通电♥话♥
I don't know.
不知道
It's a total disaster.
真是场灾难
Do you have any idea how hard it is
我工作时间那么长
to schedule a cable appointment
就连做个有线电视的预约
with the hours that I work?
都难上青天
House has been missing for two days.
豪斯失踪两天了
We know he talked to you.
我们知道他跟你通过话
Anything you can tell us about his mental state,
你能告诉我们他的精神状态
or where he was headed-- anything at all--
或去向吗 任何事都行
Would be a breach of confidentiality and a violation of the law.
那就违反了保密协议 也是违法的
Not if he's a danger to himself or someone else.
除非他可能伤害自己或他人
Is this coming out of our 50 minutes?
这会从我们的五十分钟里扣吗
Is this your douche bag group?
这是你的二♥逼♥组吗
Excuse me.
失陪一下
What makes you think he's a danger to himself?
你们为什么认为他会伤害自己
He hasn't been home,
他没回家
but he didn't take anything with him, not even his cell.
却没随身带走任何东西 连手♥机♥都没带
You're not saying anything,
你沉默不语
which means he didn't specifically mention suicide,
说明他没有明确提到过自杀
but you came out here to talk to us,
但你出来跟我们说话
so he must have said something that worries you.
那他肯定是说了什么让你担心的话
There are other ways of reaching oblivion.
还有其它方式能使人失去意识
Vicodin? He always has his vicodin.
维科丁吗 他一直嗑维科丁
There's no reason to call a shr--
他没必要打电♥话♥给心理...
His last patient was a heroin addict.
他最后一个病人是瘾君子
So I guess we're all done here.
那我们没事了吧
The guy's address has gotta be in the file.
他的地址肯定在档案里
What about god?
那上帝呢
You were leaving, and then you stopped.
你刚才要走的 却又留下了
Why?
为什么
Your theory is I'm not leaving, because I believe in god?
你认为我不走 是因为我信上帝
What, he's calling me home?
怎么 他喊我回家吃饭了
Maybe falling through that floor was a sign.
或许从地板上掉下来是个启示呢
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表