Good night.
晚安
Morning!
早上好
I heard you went head-to-head with the mom.
我听说你去和那母亲面对面的交流了
Not for your reasons.
不是为了你想的理由
You're protecting the girl.
你是在保护那女孩
I'm protecting my diagnosis.
我是在捍卫我的诊断结果
And you tested her--
你还试探她
see if you could get her back on drugs
是想知道她是否会重新沾上毒品
and out of her daughter's life.
并再次离开她女儿
That was to show Adams that mommie dearest
那是为了向亚当斯证明妈妈的最爱
hadn't changed.
从来没有变过
I'm taking a principled stand against idealism.
我坚决反对这类理想主义
Your patient's stable?
你的病人还稳定吗
Well, maybe Adams was right.
也许亚当斯是对的
The illness is alcohol-related.
病因与酒精有关
Well, I hope so,
但愿如此
considering it's what we're treating her for.
考虑到我们正在以此为根据进行治疗
You--you hope you're wrong
你居然为了病人
for the sake of the patient?
希望自己是错的
I hope that I'm right
我希望我是对的
but the aneurism bursts without killing her.
但也希望动脉瘤破裂不会杀死她
Call me a softie.
我就是如此软弱
Or the mom agrees to an autopsy
或者她母亲同意我进行尸检
so I can prove it.
让我证明我是对的也行
Your patients love you because you're empathetic.
你的病人们喜欢你因为你富有同情心
I also have kind eyes.
我也有双善良的眼睛
Why are you here?
你为什么在这
But you don't love all your patients?
但你并不喜欢你所有的病人对吧
Of course not.
当然不
I'll--I'll bet some of them bore you.
我打赌有些也会让你觉得无聊
Dull people get cancer too.
无趣的人也会得癌症
Why are you here?
你为什么在这
But you...fake an interest in them
但你...假装对他们感兴趣
because you needed to, right?
因为你必须这样做 是吗
And if you do it long enough,
而且如果你装的时间足够长
it becomes real?
那感情就会变成真的了吗
Well, no,
并非如此
because the interest isn't fake.
因为兴趣不是假装出来的
Really?
真的吗
Because you realize they're not dull.
因为你意识到他们并不是真笨
It was just your misinterpretation of them.
只是你误解了他们
I just haven't found a way to make them interesting yet.
我只是还没找到他们的兴趣点而已
It's all about common ground.
这就是个共同点的问题
You found one thing you both like or hate.
你总能找到一样你们都喜欢或讨厌的东西
John Woo movies,
吴宇森的电影
romance novels, kale.
爱情小说 万人迷
Sometimes, the best way to connect with someone
有时候和某人建立联♥系♥的最佳方法就是
is stop thinking about them and focus on yourself.
不去想他们想要什么而是关注自身
Wh--uhh. What is this about?
这一切是为了什么
Not everything has an agenda.
并非事事都有是目的性的
See ya.
回见
I told him because it was the right thing to do.
我告诉他因为理应如此
Right.
没错
This doesn't change anything between us.
这不会对我俩造成任何影响
It sort of does for me.
对我有点影响
Y-you want to stop seeing each other?
你不想再见面了吗
No.
不是
I was thinking...
我在想...
Maybe you could tell your husband that we did.
也许你可以告诉你丈夫我们分手了
And then go back to sneaking around
然后再背着他
behind his back?
和你在一起
Yes.
没错
Why would you want to do that?
你为什么想让我这么做
I don't know. I...
我不知道 我...
This just feels...
现在这样我觉得...
Wrong.
是不对的
I th--I think I'm gonna go.
我想我该走了
Ohh, God.
上帝啊
We thought it was the salt pork.
我们本以为是腌猪肉的问题
But all the menfolk been eatin' it,
但所有人都吃了
and we the only ones that's sick.
只有我们俩病了
Which one of you is the cheap bastard?
你们俩谁是财迷
Your uniforms.
你们的制♥服♥
They're not wool. They're polyester.
不是羊毛而是涤纶的
Cheap polyester.
还是便宜的涤纶
Which gets processed with a heavy metal
在制♥作♥过程中会粘上一种叫做
called antimony.
锑的重金属
You wear badly processed polyester
你们一直穿着被重金属污染了
all day and night for days and nights,
一整天的涤纶制♥服♥
you get antimony poisoning
使得你们锑中毒
which caused your diarrhea
导致腹泻
and your numbness in your hands.
和你的双手麻木
And your collective vomiting.
还有你们俩集体呕吐
Polyester uniforms?
涤纶的制♥服♥
I was being authentic.
我只是在还原历史
With polyester uniforms?
用涤纶的制♥服♥吗
The Confederacy gave men $21 every six months--
当时政♥府♥每六个月只给士兵21美元
You poisoned us both. At least I have principles.
你害我们两个都中毒了 至少我有原则
Because they don't cost anything.
因为原则不要钱
Brother against brother.
手足相残
Now, that is authentic.
这下真实了
I know you don't want me here,
我知道你不想看到我
but, um...
但是
They had banana muffins downstairs.
楼下餐厅有香蕉松饼
Reminded me of our St. Pete's trip.
让我想到那次我们去圣彼得斯堡旅行
Remember?
还记得吗
We used to walk and get some
那时候我们每天早上一起散步
every morning at that bakery.
都去蛋糕房♥买♥♥一些
I guess.
好像有这回事
Were you high on that trip?
那次旅行中你也吸毒了吗
Not when we were together.
和你在一起的时候没有
I used to wait until you went to bed.
我都会等到你睡了以后
You can stay.
你可以留下
If you want.
如果你愿意
Okay.
好啊
Mm. It's not bad.
好吃
What's happening?
她怎么了
Is this from the alcohol treatment?
是酒精治疗造成的吗
I was wrong.
我判断错了
The Berry aneurysm must have just burst.
一定是颅内小动脉瘤破裂
Temporal lobes are clear.
颞叶没有出血
Parietal, clear.
顶叶也没有
Get me a micro-vascular clip tray
给我一套显微动脉瘤夹
as well as the occlusion.
还有闭合器
Check the ventricles.
检查脑室
Ventricles are clear too.
脑室也没有
Aneurysm must have leaked instead of burst.
动脉瘤一定是发生了渗漏 不是破裂
Inject the dye.
注射染色剂
Posterior cerebral clear.
大脑后动脉没有
Vertebral clear.
椎动脉也没有
Circle of Willis also clear.
威利斯血管环也没有
She doesn't have a Berry aneurysm.
她没有颅内小动脉瘤
Her BP's dropping. Start her on pressors.
血压正在下降 用增压仪
We gotta get her BP up
必须在器官衰竭前
before her organs start shutting down.
让血压升起来
Adams... with me.
亚当斯 到我这里来
Pressors will only give us a couple hours, max.
增压仪最多只能为我们争取几小时时间
What causes breathing issues,
什么会导致呼吸问题
bleeding issues, paralysis,
出血和偏瘫
loss of consciousness?
还有失去意识
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表