for what it really was.
那拳究竟意味着什么
Your February 4th.
那是属于你的二月四日
Sri Lankan Independence Day.
斯里兰卡独♥立♥日
I told you I'm Korean and Filipino.
我告诉过你我是韩国和菲利宾混血
And I told you I wasn't listening.
我也告诉过你我没在听
By my actions.
通过肢体说明了这点
Violence isn't an appropriate way to handle conflict.
暴♥力♥并不是解决冲突的适当方法
It was a moment of weakness.
那只是一时的软弱
You barked at me, picked a fight
你冲我大喊 向一群
with a painting crew.
油漆工挑衅
Maybe it's time to recognize
也许是时候认清
it's not a character flaw.
这并非性格缺陷
Maybe it's your character.
而是你的本性使然
Pinto! House.
平托 豪斯
Embrace your inner bitch.
拥抱你心中那个小贱♥人♥吧
So why did chelation make the lungs worse?
为什么螯合治疗使肺恶化了呢
We got about five minutes till Pinto gets back.
在平托回来前我们有五分钟时间
Give me a hand with this. No.
帮我一把 不
I tracked down another bag of plasma
我又从捐献者使用过的
from the batch they used on the donor.
那批血浆中抽检了一袋
Negative for all our other exposures.
没有检测到其它接触物
Sarcoidosis could be inflamed
如果是结节病
by the treatment.
应该会造成红肿发炎
I am a cripple
我是个瘸子
in need of assistance.
需要帮助
Transplant team ran an A.C.E.
移植小组查了血管紧张素转换酶
Negative. It's mine.
结果是阴性的 这是我的
And it's your job.
这也是你的工作
My job is to assist you in curing the lungs.
我的工作是协助你治好这对肺
This chair will help me do that.
这把椅子会帮我完成这工作
What if the scrapings from the bridge
桥上掉下来的碎屑有没有可能
contained other heavy metals like beryllium or asbestos.
含有其它重金属 比如铍或石棉
Chelation for lead wouldn't have made them worse.
那样针对铅进行的螯合治疗不会使肺情况恶化
But...
不过...
Maybe the problem isn't a heavy metal from outside.
也许重金属并非来自外部
It's inside.
而是来自内部
But it's not leaving the body like it's supposed to.
它们未能按正常情况离开身体
It's stuck.
而是困住了
Iron.
是铁
The donor had hemosiderosis.
捐赠者患有铁血黄素沉着症
His body wasn't disposing of iron.
他的身体不能代谢铁元素
Massive amounts choke up the lungs.
大量的铁元素停留在了肺里
Then our chelation would wreak havoc
那我们的螯合治疗会造成严重后果
because it picks up too much stuff.
因为那会带去更多的金属元素
Go stain the dead lung tissue for iron.
去对坏死的肺叶细胞进行铁元素染色
I'm sorry, young lady, I simply will not help you
实在抱歉 年轻的小姐 我明显不会帮你
steal this chair.
一起偷这把椅子
Pinto. House.
平托 豪斯
Hi.
你好
She can barely catch her breath.
她几乎没办法喘气了
Lungs ready yet?
肺准备好了吗
We have small set back.
有点耽搁
We're testing for iron overload.
我们在进行铁质过量检查
I thought it was lead.
我以为是铅
This is not an exact process.
这是个不确切的推断
Your small airways are collapsing.
你的小气道系统正在崩溃
You're not getting enough oxygen.
使你得不到充足的氧气
I'd like to try forcing
我想试着加压
an oxygen-rich slurry into your lungs.
将富氧悬浮液打入你的肺部
It should open up the airways and buy you some time
这样会打开气道 多给你些时间
until the lungs are ready.
直到移植肺准备好
Fluid? In my lungs?
液体 进入我的肺部
Sounds like drowning.
听起来就跟溺水一样
It is.
没错
Gonna hurt, isn't it?
会疼的 不是吗
Yes. A fair amount.
是的 和溺水的痛苦差不多
No.
不要
I'm done.
我受够了
House, the nurses saw you come in.
豪斯 护士看见你进来了
Enter.
请进
It's a bathroom.
这是厕所啊
Ah, explains the hole in this chair.
怪不得座位上有个洞
God, I missed doors.
上帝 我想死办公室的门了
And air freshener.
还有空气清新剂
Now go away.
现在走吧
I'm waiting for some test results.
我在等化验结果
My patient signed a DNR. She's giving up.
我的病人签了放弃抢救同意书 她放弃了
Looks like someone else will be getting the lungs.
看来会有其他人得到那对肺了
Making this yet another interaction with you in which I get nothing.
好像你又说对了
It's not my fault you can't handle your patient.
你不能掌控你的病人又不是我的错
She said she's done.
她说她受够了
I spent half an hour trying to change her mind,
我花了半小时想让她回心转意
but she'd made her decision.
但她很坚决
I accepted that. It's called respect.
我接受了 这叫做尊重
Well, what's after respect?
那么尊重之后呢
You find another angle.
你就换个方式
You hold her hand,
握着她的手
get the sister to beg,
让她妹妹祈求
stick your fingers in your ears,
捂住你的耳朵
pretend you can't hear.
假装什么都没听到
You do whatever it takes.
你全力以赴就行
Oh, whatever it takes.
全力以赴
Thanks, house.
谢谢你 豪斯
I hadn't thought of that.
我还真是没想到啊
What are you testing for?
你在检测什么
Hemosiderosis.
血铁质
I'm staining for excess iron.
我在为过量的铁质染色
Promising.
老实回答我
When your dad showed up unexpectedly,
你父亲的意外出现
House have a hand in that?
豪斯插手了吗
I'm guessing he does things like that a lot.
我猜他肯定经常多管闲事
His version of a compliment.
他喜欢别人就这样
I spoke to the head of neurology in Chicago.
我跟芝加哥神经学权威谈过
I gave you a good recommendation.
给你做了个很好的推荐
Did you mention what happened?
你提到发生过什么了吗
Lawyers say I'm not allowed to.
律师不允许我说
It works out well for everyone.
这结果对大家都好
Why exactly is that good for you?
这样对你有什么好处
Excuse me?
你说什么
I'm a talented physician, top 2% of my class.
我是个天才内科医生 在我们班名列前茅
I'm an asset to this hospital,
是这家医院的有利资产
an asset you're about to lose to Chicago.
而你却想放弃我 让我去芝加哥
You applied for the job.
是你申请了那份工作
You asked me to call and recommend you.
你请我打电♥话♥去推荐的你
Andrews is the one that should leave.
应该是安德鲁斯离开医院才对
He's the supervisor.
他是导师
He touched me first.
是他摸我在先
I can't discuss any of that,
在听证会前
not before the hearing.
我无法参与讨论
But if you're having doubts about Chicago,
但如果你对芝加哥有疑问
I can call them back.
我可以再给他们打电♥话♥
No. Thank you.
不用了 谢谢你
Dr. Foreman?
福曼医生
Would you look at this?
能来看看这个吗
Iron?
铁质
No.
不是
White blood cells.
白细胞
Classic presentation of infection.
是感染的典型症状
How the hell did we miss that?
我们怎么会遗漏了这个
Biopsy revealed white blood cell infiltrates.
活检显示白细胞被浸润
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表