We got a case.
我们有个病例
Assume the status is: patient's getting worse.
看样子病人病情加重
You guys are confused.
而你们困惑不解
You think actually showing up for work
你真的认为跑来工作
is enough to make up for ruining an MRI,
就能弥补你毁坏磁共振机
endangering the patient,
把病人至于危险境地
injuring us?
害我们受伤的后果吗
I got an airtight alibi that I'm working on.
我有确凿的证人证明我在继续工作
This isn't about the damage.
这和破坏没有关系
You're back because something's going on with Wilson.
你回来是因为威尔森那边发生了什么事
I'm done with Wilson.
我和威尔森结束了
What does that mean, you're done with Wilson?
什么意思 什么叫你和威尔森结束了
If he's not dead, you're not done with Wilson.
只要他没有死 你们就不会结束
You suddenly think you're gonna make a difference?
你突然觉得能改变他的想法了吗
You can't just abandon him.
你不能就这么抛弃他
It's in his hands now.
现在一切由他自己决定
Get any good pictures before the MRI drowned?
机器被淹前获得清晰的图片了吗
Enough to know it wasn't a migraine.
至少可以确定不是偏头痛了
And the patient mistook me for Adams.
病人错把我认成亚当斯了
Come with me.
跟我来
So what do you think's gonna happen
你觉得如果
when I stick a needle into his eardrum?
我往他的鼓膜里扎一针会发生什么
You quizzing us?
你在考我们吗
Oh, this is a good quiz.
这是个好题目
He'll scream in pain. Don't listen to her.
他会疼的大叫的 别听她的
Very small needle, very steady hand.
针头很小 我的手也很稳
Now, when I pull back on the plunger,
现在 我往外拔气塞时
what do you think's gonna come out?
你们觉得会抽出什么
Air.
空气
Boy, that air sure is red.
伙计 那空气肯定是红色的
Persistent stapedial artery.
永存镫骨动脉
It should disappear in the embryonic stage,
应该在胚胎时期就消失了的
but just like his dead brother,
就像他那死去的弟弟一样
he really can't let go.
他就是放不下
An artery's been pressing against
一条动脉压♥迫♥了
the temporal lobe of his brain, right above the ear canal.
他的大脑颞叶 就在耳道上面
It explains the voices, the dizziness, everything.
解释了幻听 晕眩 一切症状
Now you guys can explain how we're gonna make him better.
现在你们知道怎么治好他了
Will my brother's voice go away?
我弟弟的声音也会消失吗
You're being an ass.
你这么做太浑了
I just cured a patient. How 'bout you?
我刚治好了个病人 你干什么了
You can't just give up on Wilson.
你不能就这么放弃威尔森
You know he needs you.
你知道他需要你
You know he's making an impossible choice.
你知道他在做两难的选择
He just doesn't want to live in pain.
他只是不想生活在痛苦里
Life is pain!
人生就是痛苦
I wake up every morning, I'm in pain.
每天早上醒来 我就在痛苦之中
I go to work in pain.
我带着痛苦去工作
You know how many times I wanted to just give up?
你知道有多少次我想就这么放弃
How many times I thought about ending it?
多少次我想过就这么结束
You here to yell at me or give me hockey tickets?
你在这是想冲我大喊大叫还是要送我冰球票
Had to delay the surgery
我们不得不推迟手术
because our patient drank ammonia from the janitor's cart.
因为病人喝了看护车中的氨水
I guess...
我猜...
he didn't want to live without his brother's voice.
他不想在没有弟弟声音的情况下活下去
Where are you going?
你去哪
You can't wait to die?
迫不及待想死是吗
Here, let me help you.
来 我帮帮你
Hey! House!
豪斯
House!
豪斯
See? You wanna live!
看到了吗 你想活下去
He did something stupid.
他只是做了傻事
He's not gonna do it again.
他不会再这么做了
You're resisting me because it's our human responsibility
你反抗我是因为存活下去
to stay alive!
是我们人类的责任
You made your point, House!
你表明了你的观点 豪斯
Stop!
住手
You've spent your whole life looking for the truth.
你的一生都在寻找真♥相♥
But sometimes the truth just sucks.
但有时真♥相♥就是如此悲剧
I'm, uh...
我...
I'm gonna be leaving, uh,
我要比之前说好的
quite a bit earlier than we had talked about.
提前一些离开
The... next day or two.
大概...明后天
What happened?
发生什么事了
Something between you and House?
你和豪斯闹矛盾了吗
He's not my child.
他不是我的孩子
I cannot be responsible for the happiness of Gregory House.
我不可能为格里高里·豪斯的幸福负责
Well, uh... I'll get these to Frankel.
我会把这些给弗兰克尔
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
You are responsible.
你得为他负责
The past 20 years you've had three wives,
过去20年中 你有过三任妻子
hundreds of colleagues, thousands of patients.
数百位同事 几千名病人
But you've kept that one best friend.
却只有一个至交好友
He wants me to suffer a misery that I don't want to go through.
他要我经历我不愿承受的痛苦
Chemo won't make your life any better.
化疗不能让你的生活好起来
But caring will.
但是关怀能够
Enduring pain to do some good for someone you care about...
为关心的人忍♥受痛苦
Isn't that what life is?
不正是生命的意义吗
Mom?
妈
Yeah?
怎么了
That picture of Christopher that I had on the stand.
我放在柜子上的克里斯多夫的照片
Did you take it?
是你拿走了吗
Yes.
是的
Did you throw it out?
你丢掉了吗
If I agree to get the surgery,
如果我同意做手术
can you bring that picture back?
你能把照片拿回来吗
Not home. House.
不在 豪斯
I'm ready to start the next round of chemo.
我准备好接受下一轮化疗了
Why?
为什么
Because you need me
因为你需要我
and...
而且
I don't think that's a bad thing anymore.
我觉得化疗没那么糟糕了
No.
不
You're the only one I listen to.
我只听你一个人的话
The last couple of days, I didn't,
最近两天我没听你的
and I almost killed my patient.
结果差点杀了自己的病人
So I think it's time for me to accept that...
所以我想我应该接受这个事实
you're just smarter than I am.
你比我要聪明
Are you really okay that there's only five months left?
你能接受我只有5个月时间吗
No.
不能
But it's better than nothing.
可是总比没有要好
How do we start?
从哪里开始
I'm not gonna say "I love you."
我是不会说"我爱你"的
Thank God. You got any Oreos?
感谢上帝 有奥利奥吗
How are you feeling?
感觉如何
The surgery worked.
手术起作用了
How can you tell?
你怎么知道
'cause Christopher's gone.
因为克里斯多夫走了
And this is the peak. Almost 8,000 feet.
这是主峰 将近8000英尺
You do realize that my leg situation has deteriorated a little
我的腿可比上次徒步旅行时差了
since the last time we went hiking.
你是知道的吧
Just add another day.
那就多花一天时间
This is Matt Johnson, the hospital lawyer.
这位是马特·约翰逊 医院的律师
Yes. I have decided
是的 我决定
not to proceed with the sexual harassment case.
放弃关于性骚扰的上诉
Are these yours?
这是你的吗
The plumber retrieved them
水管工从医院
from the hospital outflow pipe.
下水管道中找到的
They caused a sewage backup that ruined the MRI,
球票导致污水外溢 毁掉了磁共振机
and they have your name on them.
上面还有你的名字
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表