None. You think it's an intussusception?
是根本没有 你觉得是肠套叠
If it is, it could mean cancer's behind everything.
如果是的话 很可能是癌症
Let's get a plain film of his abdomen.
给他拍个腹部平片
Treiber will refuse any procedure
只要不是豪斯的意见
that wasn't ordered by House.
特莱柏都不会同意的
Only if he knows it wasn't.
别告诉他不就得了
You want to lie to a guy whose favorite pastime
这家伙最喜欢找医生的麻烦
is getting doctors fired.
你还要对他撒谎
We're adults with advanced medical training,
我们都是经过严格医疗训练的医生
not children left alone with scissors.
不是些没人管的毛孩子
It's one X-ray.
就做个X光片
If we had a phone,
如果带着手♥机♥
we could've found somewhere a little less charming.
我们就能找个像样点的地方
If we had a phone, you'd be making calls,
如果带着手♥机♥ 你肯定会打电♥话♥
downloading porn, and playing angry birds.
下毛♥片♥ 玩愤怒的小鸟
This trip is about me, and I like this place.
这次旅行我说了算 我就喜欢这里
This is not about you not wanting me to have a phone.
这事儿和你不希望我带手♥机♥没关系
You're weak.
是你太软弱
You knew that you'd backslide
你知道自己会退缩
and spend your time talking to teary ex-wives and your parents,
给你哭哭啼啼的前妻和父母打电♥话♥
trying to make them feel better about you being sick.
安慰他们别太担心你的病
Bacon burger with fries looks awful.
培根汉堡配薯条看上去很难吃
I'll have that.
我尝尝吧
I'll have the big one.
我要个大汉堡
You sure? It's $79.
你肯定吗 那个要79美元
Unless I finish it in an hour,
要是在一小时内吃完
in which case, it's free.
就是免费的
It's an 80-ounce steak.
那可是两公斤的牛排啊
I'm hungry. And an iced tea, please.
我饿着呢 再来杯冰茶
Big one's up!
上大汉堡
This place doesn't take credit cards.
这地方可不能刷信♥用♥卡♥
My meal is going to be free,
我这顿会免单的
and I'm going to be inducted into the wall of pain.
而且 我的名字还会刻在痛苦之墙上
大汉堡之家
痛苦之墙
Hello, Kyle.
你好啊 凯尔
Belly film was normal.
腹部平片正常
No sign of an intussusception or any other obstruction.
未见肠套叠及肠梗阻征象
House says it's there.
豪斯说有的
Sometimes House is wrong.
豪斯也会犯错
Run my bowel.
彻底检查下
That's serious surgery.
那可是个大手术
General anesthesia, long recovery...
要全身麻醉 且恢复时间长
We can do a contrast enema if you need more proof.
如你需要更多证据可做个钡灌肠
I have drawers filled with people who had clean scans.
我见过无数死者 都是正常的检查结果
I know how easy it is to miss something
我很清楚很容易出现漏查
unless you use your own hands and eyes,
除非是直接用手和眼睛
run my bowel.
给我做彻底检查
We'll let House know how you feel.
你的感受我们会告诉豪斯
How I feel is twisted in white-hot agony.
我的感受就是肚子疼死了
His orders were to look for an intussusception.
他的诊断是检查肠套叠
Until you actually do that, I refuse any other tests.
在彻底检查之前 我拒绝其他检查
Fine.
好吧
Uh, no. Not fine. We need to talk...
不行 不行 我们得和...
And I want you to do the surgery.
我要你给我做手术
Statistically, you're the best surgeon in the hospital.
数据上来看 你是医院里最好的外科医生
Kyle! Kyle! Kyle!
凯尔 凯尔 凯尔
Come on, you got this!
加油 你能赢
You got this!
能赢的
Come on!
加油
25 seconds.
还有二十五秒
You've got this.
胜券在握
Come on, home stretch, Kyle, home stretch!
加油 最后冲刺了 凯尔 最后冲刺
15 seconds!
还有十五秒
Now, don't chew, just swallow.
别嚼了 直接吞
Muscle it down!
硬吞
Six, five...
六 五...
Four...
四
For the love of god, swallow!
看在上帝份上 吞啊
Three, two, one...
三 二 一
Time!
时间到
Yes! Yes!
成了 成了
Oh, you magnificent bastard!
你个混♥蛋♥干得太好了
Smile!
笑一个
That still counts, though, right?
还算吃完了 对吧
No hard feelings, right?
没情绪吧
You'll find out when you wake up.
等你醒了就知道了
If you really think I'm a good doctor,
你真觉得我是个优秀的医生
why do you treat me like an idiot?
为什么把我当白♥痴♥一样
It's not because you lack talent.
不是说你没天赋
It's 'cause you've wasted it.
只是因为你浪费了才华
Did you know I applied to be a fellow with House
你知道吗 我和你同一年申请
the same year as you?
在豪斯手下工作
No.
不知道
Quit my other program, relocated,
我放弃了其他项目 搬了家
broke up with my girlfriend.
和女友分了手
Then your father made a call,
后来 你父亲通了关系
and suddenly you had the spot.
那位子就被你抢去了
That was almost ten years ago.
那是将近十年前的事情吧
Do you know what I could've done
你知道 若是我跟了豪斯
after even three years with House?
三年之内 会有怎样的成就吗
Gone to the CDC,
很可能去疾病控制中心
W.H.O.
或世界卫生组织
Started a diagnostics department
在一个从未听说过
someplace they'd never even heard of such a thing.
诊断部的医院 建立自己的部门
You've been given everything.
你拥有了一切
Looks, talent,
相貌 才华
my future.
连同我的未来
Nine years later, look what you've done with it.
九年过去了 看看你现在的样子
Must be nice to be puking for the old-fashioned reasons.
吃饭吃到吐的感觉还不错吧
I'm glad I did it.
很高兴我挑战过了
You see those people out there cheering for me?
你看到那些人为我加油的样子吗
I was a hero.
我是个英雄
For one fleeting moment,
就那么一小会儿
for an incredibly stupid reason,
就因为那么愚蠢的事
for a bunch of morons I'll never see again.
在一群无缘再见的傻瓜心中 我是英雄
God, it felt good.
老天 这感觉真好
And now, if you'll excuse me.
失陪了
I think I've made room for dessert.
我吐完想再吃点甜点
How long do you think you'll work for House?
你打算跟着豪斯干多久
As long as he lets me.
只要他允许 一直干下去
When House was in prison,
豪斯在监狱的时候
You worked at Mercy in plastics, right?
你在仁爱医院干整容
Know what I did?
你知道那会我♥干♥什么吗
Surfed. For nine months.
冲浪 整整九个月
Yes, and if I didn't have two daughters
是啊 要不是我有两个孩子要养
and alimony,
有赡养费要交
I might have done the same.
我可能也去冲浪了
A fellowship's supposed to train you to stand on your own.
学徒阶段之后 你就应该自立门户
Foreman's dean of the hospital,
福曼当了院长
Cameron's head of emergency medicine in Chicago.
卡梅隆在芝加哥医院当了急症部主任
And Kutner and Amber are dead.
卡特那和安波儿死了
And thirteen is having sweet, sapphic sex on some island.
十三说不定在什么小岛上享受鱼水之欢
Look at this.
看这个
The small intestine.
小肠这里
Is it an intussusception?
是肠套叠吗
No.
不是
Guess Treiber was right.
看来被特莱柏说中了
He hasn't checked his voicemail.
他就没查过语♥音♥信箱
Or his email.
也没看邮箱
It's been almost 24 hours.
已经快24小时了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表