Mom and Dad were at each other's throats
妈妈和爸爸吵得面红耳赤
and the academic crisis was a cry for help.
你以一塌糊涂的成绩来引起关注
Sorry to mess with your world view,
抱歉毁了你的世界观
but I'm not messed up.
但我活得很好
So my parents couldn't have messed me up.
我父母没有毁了我
Mom's HLA is only a 3/6 match.
母亲的白细胞抗原只有3/6匹配
Maternal grandmother's worse than that.
祖母的匹配情况更糟糕
Where did you unload the baby?
你把孩子安置在哪里了
Maternity ward. Shut up.
产科病房♥ 闭嘴
You realize you're making House's argument for him.
你应该意识到你正在印证豪斯的观点
The part where he said any parent who uses day care
你是指请日托照顾孩子的家长
should ship their child across the country?
该将孩子送到大♥陆♥另一边吗
No, the part where he said that baby doesn't need you.
不 是他说孩子不需要你的那部分
You've only got her a couple days a week
你每周只有一两天有权带孩子
and most of that's spent with a rotating cast of nurses.
而此期间绝大多时间孩子都和护士在一起
That's how Daddy likes to spend his time too.
所以她老爸也喜欢围着护士转
Shut up.
闭嘴
First cousin's also a whiff.
直系堂兄也不匹配
So much for genetics mattering.
亲属的测试结果都没戏
I'll try the marrow registry.
我试试看骨髓登记库
Dr. Park is searching the registry.
朴克医生正在查找骨髓库
Transfusing his platelets
在等待期间给他注射血小板
will keep him healthy while we wait.
会帮他保持健康
Are you sure there's no one on the father's side of the family?
你确定父亲那边没有人了吗
If one of them's a match, that'd speed things up a lot.
如果有人匹配的话 事情就会顺利很多
His parents died young.
他父母早逝
He was an only child.
他是独子
There's no living relatives that I know of.
就我所知没有亲人在世
Something will turn up soon.
很快会有对策的
How soon is soon? Will he miss a lot of school?
很快是多快 他会落掉很多课程吗
I'm actually thinking of just getting my GED.
实际上我在想拿到高中毕业证就好了
How do you expect to get into a good college?
那你凭什么上所好的大学呢
I'm gonna take classes on magic and juggling
我会学习魔术和变戏法
and try to make a go of this.
试着有所发展
Ben, you keep your grades up,
本 只要你成绩好
you can do anything in the world.
想干什么工作都可以
Like what? Work in some boring office?
比如说 当无聊的办公室白领吗
I mean, do you think my father
你认为我生父
would have done that for ten minutes?
会在这种工作上浪费时间吗
You don't remember your father. You don't know...
你不记得你父亲 你不知道
I want to build a connection with him,
我想和他建立心灵上的联♥系♥
pass on some of the...the joy that he gave me.
将他给我带来的快乐传递下去
My, uh, my back hurts.
我的背 好痛
His BP is dropping.
他的血压在下降
We think we've dealt with all the liability issues.
我们认为负债问题应该都解决了
I'm in a meeting.
我在开会
Sorry.
对不起
Since you paged me, I didn't want to keep you waiting.
因为你呼叫了我 我不想让你久等
Yeah, I paged you, which means you're next.
我是呼叫了你 接下来就和你谈
That's cool. I'll wait.
没问题 我等着
That's a good start.
是个不错的开始
Let's go through it point by point.
我们逐条分♥析♥
First up...
首先
I'll call you back.
我再打给你们
Just got this.
这是刚收到的
The American Associate of Rheumatology
美国风湿病协会
wants you to speak, 9:00, Saturday, in Atlantic City.
想让你周六九点在大西洋城做个演讲
Dr. Neusinger canceled on them at the last minute.
纽辛格医生最后时刻放了他们鸽子
I hate conferences.
我讨厌开会
This is a big one, and it's the premium slot.
这次会议很隆重 而且又是黄金档的演讲
I'd like you to do it.
我想让你去
I'll clear it with your parole officer.
我会和你的假释官说明的
What do I need to do for you?
我要怎么回报你呢
Halve the clinic hours that you recently doubled
把我加倍的门诊时间减回去
and double the hooker budget that you recently halved.
把我减半的预算加回来
I think you refer to it as petty cash.
正如你所言 都是些小钱罢了
Fine.
好的
Just one thing.
只是有一点
I'm gonna ask them to put you on in the morning.
我会让他们把你的演讲安排在上午
We're doing them a favor.
算是助人为乐吧
Why should you have to spend the night?
你何必在那里过夜呢
You said that 9:00 was the premium slot.
你说黄金档应该是晚上九点吧
I mean, I want to feel like I've earned my hookers.
我的意思是 我♥干♥活总得干到位吧
The place'll be a madhouse,
到时候那地方会很混乱的
especially since it's two miles
特别是因为
from the Rubio Fight at the exact same time.
那里离同时进行的卢比奥拳击赛只有两英里
Nice try.
计划不错
You called up, pretended to be Neusinger, cancelled,
你冒充纽辛格打电♥话♥去取消演讲
and suggested yourself as a replacement.
然后又推荐你自己当候补
You go to that fight, you go to prison.
你去看比赛 就得进监狱
But that'd be redundant,
进监狱真是多此一举
when I have an angry black guy
在这里就有个愤怒的黑人
waiting for me to drop the soap right here.
伺机想要爆我菊花
Better go do some of those clinic hours I recently doubled.
你还是快去做那些加倍的门诊吧
Test my urine.
给我做尿检
Looks like I was wrong about my diagnosis.
看来我的诊断有误
Yeah. I have diabetes.
是的 我得了糖尿病
No, but you're not a hypochondriac.
不是糖尿病 但你也没得忧郁症
Or you would have imagined some new disease
否则在我否定糖尿病之后
after I shot down the first one.
你又会想象出新的疾病
So whose urine is that?
这是谁的尿样
Diabetic girlfriend without health insurance?
是你得糖尿病但没医疗保险的女朋友的
It's not a scam. I'm sick.
我没骗你 我是病了
Now I have swollen ankles.
我现在脚踝都肿了
The medical term is cankles.
医学上这叫脚踝赘肉
Is there some black market in insulin
是不是有哪个我不知道的
that I don't know about?
贩卖♥♥胰岛素的黑市
It's in my genes.
我这病是遗传的
My old man got diabetes at 50.
我老爸五十岁时得了糖尿病
My older brother got it at 50.
我老哥也是在五十岁时发病的
I just turned 50.
我刚好满五十
Well, it's a great argument if diabetes was a gold watch.
别把糖尿病说得像块传家宝似的
I got sciatica, like my dad.
和我父亲一样 我也有坐骨神经痛
Class-four hemorrhoids, like him.
还有IV度痔疮
I need to get a jump on this thing.
我得未雨绸缪
We had to stop the transfusion.
我们不得不中止输血
Patient's having an allergic reaction to donor platelets.
病人对捐献者的血小板过敏
No one in mom's family's a match,
母亲这边的亲属配型都不符
and as far as she knows, Dad has no living relatives.
据她所知 父亲那边没有健在的亲属
It's been years since he died.
他死了好几年了
If the kid's Dad died young of melanoma,
如果孩子他爸死于黑色素瘤
how come the overprotective mom
像她这样一个保护欲过强的母亲
never took him to a dermatologist?
怎么会不带儿子去看皮肤科呢
Are you gonna test my urine or what?
你还给不给我做尿检了
Not diabetes.
不是糖尿病
Use cross-matched platelets.
对血小板进行交叉配血
Try to find the patient some blood that's closer to his own.
找些与他自身相近的血液给他输
And get the real story on clown, senior's death.
还要问清楚小丑一世的真实死因
Mom's hiding something.
孩子他妈有所隐藏
It's a good bet that it's medically relevant.
很可能是和病因有关的信息
Apple juice.
苹果汁
Easiest way to fake a spike in blood sugar.
简简单单升血糖
His family history of melanoma
患黑色素瘤的家族史
may have affected his cellular outlook.
可能会改变他的细胞形态
If we had more data on
除非我们能获知
the exact type of melanoma his father had.
他父亲患的是哪种黑色素瘤
Otherwise, we might not be able to find a marrow match.
否则 我们很难找到相符的骨髓配型
He never had melanoma.
他没有得黑色素瘤
How did he die?
那他怎么死的
He didn't.
他没死
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表