I just want you to know...
你要知道
that I appreciate the risk you're taking...
我很感激你愿意冒这个风险
pumping a human being full of lethal chemicals
在你的客厅里给活人注射
in your living room.
致命的化学药品
If I die, it probably won't go over well
要是我死了 你那位监督官那儿
with your probation officer.
肯定很难摆平
That's not gonna be an issue.
不会有事的
I'm glad at least one of us is confident.
我很欣慰 至少你挺自信的
Not me.
我可没有
I've already identified
真要是搞砸了
a couple of spots to dump your body
我早已物色了几处
if this goes south.
弃尸的好地方
I've always enjoyed Trinity Park.
我挺喜欢三一公园的
It does have a nice access to the lake.
那里离湖边倒是挺近的
Muscle spasms already?
肌肉痉挛已经开始了吗
No. It's nothing really.
不 这不算什么
Good news.
这是好消息
Takes most people two bags
大多数人需要两袋
to get to that stage.
才会到这个阶段
You're way ahead of schedule.
你已经大大领先了
You'll think it's stupid.
你会觉得我的想法很蠢
That hasn't stopped you before.
那你还不是照样我行我素
I just always thought,
我一直以为
when I got old or sick,
哪一天我老了病了
I'd have a wife or kids to look after me.
会有妻儿陪伴在旁照顾
And in this scenario,
这个场景中
are your loving wife and kids
你亲爱的妻儿
holding the life support cord,
是握着你生命维持系统的电源呢
or are they thumbing through your will?
还是在打量着你的遗嘱
I'm in it, right?
我也在场的吧
You have everything you need right here.
你需要的东西都在这里了
We both do.
我也是
Painkiller.
止痛药
Industrial strength.
工业力量 [游戏《红色警戒》的地图]
Level...awesome.
选择难度 天堂模式
We're on vacation.
我们在度假
That is nice.
还真舒服
Her kidneys are fine.
她的肾没问题
I don't think we're looking at side effects
我认为这不是Lex-2
from the Lex-2.
产生的副作用
She's prone to respiratory infection. Pneumonia?
她很容易发生呼吸道感染 肺炎吗
No persistent cough, chills, or excess sweating.
但她没有持续性咳嗽 寒战或者大量出汗
What about a pulmonary embolism?
有没有可能是肺栓塞
Fits coughing up blood, but a clot?
符合咯血的症状 但是血栓呢
From what?
是什么导致的呢
Bruising from when she fell off the carousel.
她从旋转木马上掉下来摔得淤青
Contusion damages a deep vein,
挫伤了深静脉
causes a clot.
造成了血栓
A piece breaks off, travels to her lungs.
掉下来一小块 循环到了她的肺部
We need to get her on heparin now.
我们需要给她用肝素
Another embolism could cause a heart attack
再来一个血栓就可能导致心肌梗塞了
Or a stroke.
或者脑梗塞
What's wrong? Is it Emily?
怎么了 艾米丽出事了吗
Sort of.
算是吧
You can't do this.
你不能这样做
I'm taking her to Mercy.
我要带她去仁爱医院
Everything you people have done has just made her worse.
你们所做的一切只是让她越来越糟
You don't have the right. We have joint custody.
你没这权利 我们有共同监护权
Where was my right when you were treating
你把她当作实验鼠时
our daughter like a lab rat?
怎么没想过我的权利
She'd be dead if I hadn't.
要不是我她早已死了
Stop it.
够了
Your daughter deserves better than this.
你们女儿不应受到这种对待
It's okay, sweetie.
没事 亲爱的
Mommy and I are just gonna talk.
我和妈妈只是想谈谈
Okay?
好吗
You want to get some candy?
我们去吃糖好吗
We believe Emily has a clot in her lungs.
我们认为艾米丽的肺部有血栓
If you leave now, she could die
要是你现在离开 在新医生
before her new doctors are even up to speed.
还没了解情况之前她可能就没命了
From her A-T?
是AT引发的吗
From the fall off the carousel.
是从旋转木马上摔下来造成的
Now can we just stop blaming each other
我们能不能停止相互指责
and do the right thing here?
做出正确的选择呢
You're really gonna equate the two?
你真觉得这能一样吗
No, you were giving her two minutes of fun.
不 你给了她几分钟的乐趣
I was trying to save her life.
我可是在挽救她的生命
What's her best friend's name?
她最好的朋友是谁
What's the name of her favorite teacher?
她最喜爱的老师是谁
Why does she hate that stuffed animal you gave her?
为何她讨厌你给她的那个动物玩具
She's been having nightmares about penguins all month.
近来她的噩梦中总有企鹅出现
What's her blood type?
她是什么血型
Rh factor? Her serum immunoglobulin levels?
Rh因子呢 她的血清免疫球蛋白水平
I don't care. Those are letters and numbers.
管他是什么 都只是数据和字母
That's not her. What about the varient
那不是她 那么在她
in her E14/ATM intergenic promoter region?
E14/ATM基因间启动子区里的变体呢
Because that's what's killing your daughter.
这正是杀死我们女儿的元凶
Unless I can find a way to reactivate it.
除非我能找到重新激活的方法
Just make her better.
只要让她好起来就行
You don't look too good, mister.
你看上去不怎么好 先生
How did you get in here?
你怎么进来的
The door.
从门进来的
Are you, like, sick or something?
你是病了还是怎么了
Where's House?
豪斯人呢
Where are your parents?
你父母呢
Oh, I know you. You live in the building, right?
我认识你 你住在这楼里对吗
What's your name?
你叫什么
You don't remember?
你不记得了吗
House.
豪斯
You promised me I'd go home again, Dr. Wilson.
你答应过我能回家的 威尔森医生
You said it wasn't my fault.
你说过不是我的错
It wasn't, John.
确实不是 约翰
If I didn't do nothing wrong,
如果我没做错什么
why did I die?
为什么我会死
I don't know.
我不知道
Look...
听着
I shouldn't have done this.
我不该这么做的
Am I dead?
我死了吗
Not yet.
还没
It just feels that way.
只是感觉像死了一样
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I mean, apart from the pain, vomiting, diarrhea, and cramps?
我的意思是 除了疼痛呕吐腹泻抽搐以外
I worked six months in a research lab
我从医学院毕业后在实验室
after med school.
工作了六个月
You get so focused.
在那里你的精神会高度集中
Once I didn't eat for two days.
有一次我两天没吃东西
It's easy to forget what actually matters.
那里很容易让你忘记什么才是最重要的
I didn't.
我没有
Yeah, it sucks I got her the wrong doll, but...
我给她买♥♥错玩具确实很糟但是...
Good news.
好消息
Emily's lungs are clear.
艾米丽的肺没问题
No clot. And bad news.
没有凝块 坏消息是
We still don't know what's happening to her.
我们还是不知道她怎么了
Whatever it is, there's liver involvement.
不论怎样都与肝脏有关
Her eyes are jaundiced.
她的眼睛出现了黄疸
Her liver's failing.
她的肝脏正在衰竭
We found a blockage in her hepatic vein,
我们在她的肝静脉中发现了梗阻
which is restricting blood flow to her liver.
这限制了血液流向她的肝脏
Polycythemia vera?
真性红细胞增多症
Red blood counts are normal.
红细胞计数正常
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表