Sorry I didn't call first.
抱歉我没先打声招呼
I just flew back from my conference.
我刚从会上飞回来
This--this really isn't, uh--
这会...这会儿真的不太...
I need your medical records
给我你的医疗记录
and the name of your primary physician.
以及主治医生的姓名
Well, you remember Mr. Bell.
你记得贝尔先生吧
Well, if I didn't, I will now.
即便不记得 这下也不会忘了
You're not dying?
你并没有病危
I, uh...I may have mislead James
让詹姆斯看到癌症的书
by letting him see a book on cancer.
可能是我误导他了
We did, however, have some expectations
但是我们希望的是
that you might call first.
你会先打个电♥话♥
Yeah.
是啊
This isn't how I envisioned you finding out.
我没设想你会通过这样的方式知道
Mr. Bell and I, we're...
我和贝尔先生 我们
Having sex, got it.
在做♥爱♥ 我懂的
Getting married. Also.
还结婚了
We wanted you to be the first to know.
我们希望你是第一个知道的
I need 10 milligrams of benzodiazepine.
注射十毫克地♥西♥泮♥
Help me hold him down.
帮我压住他
I'm putting epilepsy back on the table.
我要将癫痫重新写上白板
And I'm taking it off because
我要把它去掉
it doesn't explain losing his teeth.
因为解释不了他为什么掉牙齿
The kid's diabetic.
病人患有糖尿病
The periodontitis could be real but completely unrelated.
可能确实患有牙周炎但与病情无关
Coincidence. Buying that, House?
还真是巧啊 你觉得呢 豪斯
Until I hear something that takes my mind off
等我摆脱今天下午受到的
the jurassic schlong that I was traumatized by this afternoon.
令人蛋疼的精神创伤 再说吧
I know what's wrong with the patient.
我知道病人是怎么了
Illegal drugs. Some kind of acid.
违禁毒品 酸中毒
His tox screens were clean.
他的毒理检查显示没问题
His apartment wasn't.
他的公♥寓♥就不是那么回事了
We didn't find any drugs.
我们没有发现毒品啊
Then why am I completely tripping balls right now?
那为什么我现在嗨了呢
I'm seriously freaking out here, guys.
伙计们 我真的很害怕
Can't you tell?
你们看不出来吗
You pretty much look the same as you always do.
你看着和平时没什么两样啊
Take your glasses off.
把眼镜摘掉
Pupils dilated...
瞳孔扩大
Pulse elevated. Hallucinating?
脉搏加速 有幻觉吗
I think so, because...
有的吧 因为
He's a rabbit.
他是只兔子
Oh, I get it.
啊 我懂了
Because she's his wife.
她是他老婆
They flirt a lot. I've seen things.
他们经常调情 我看到过的
Mm, Taub-- Taub is either...
陶博 陶博看着不是
a tooth fairy or... rainbow brite.
牙仙就是彩虹仙子
And you...
还有你
you're just House.
你就是豪斯
She ate ice cream and gummi bears
她吃了病人公♥寓♥里的
at the patient's apartment.
冰淇淋和软糖
One of 'em must have been dosed with it.
其中肯定有一样被下了药
Go back and find the drugs. You two,
回去找那些毒品 你们俩
find out where he bought them,
弄清楚他在哪里买♥♥的
and then MRI his brain.
给他做脑部核磁共振
Check for infections, masses, and plaques.
查看有没有感染 团块和斑块
Am I gonna die?
我会死吗
We'll get back to you on that.
回头再告诉你
I've been blind since birth.
我生下来就是个盲人
I thought maybe if I tried LSD,
我想也许试试迷幻药
I might, you know... Colors...A shape.
我可能看见 颜色 形状
I just--
我只是
I just wanted to see something.
只是想看看这个世界
How many times? Maybe five or six.
多少次 五六次吧
We need to know where you bought it
我们得知道你在哪里买♥♥的
so we can find out what was in it.
以便我们分♥析♥其中的成分
My girlfriend gave it to me.
我女朋友给我的
I'll find her. No, don't.
我去找她 不 别去
It--it wasn't Melissa.
不是 不是梅丽莎
I met someone else.
我遇到了别的人
When were you planning on telling her that,
你打算什么时候告诉她呢
before or after you ask her to marry you?
求婚之前还是求婚之后呢
The ring isn't for her.
戒指不是给她的
We were on a break.
我们当时分手了
She wanted me to see what else was out there,
她想让我看看外面的世界
and I did.
我照做了
I was gonna tell her the other night,
那天我打算告诉她的
but I ended up here instead.
结果却进医院了
We just need to talk to the one who supplied the drugs.
我们需要和给你药的人谈谈
She's on vacation with her parents.
她和她的父母去度假了
This is her cell.
这是她的联♥系♥方式
I don't want her to know I'm in the hospital.
我不想让她知道我在医院
She'll only freak out.
她会吓傻掉的
That's very considerate of you.
你还真是体贴啊
You think this is easy for me.
你以为我就容易吗
I know I have to tell Melissa.
我知道我必须告诉梅丽莎
Well, what's stopping you?
那怎么还不说呢
She's still one of my best friends.
她仍然是我的好朋友
And I don't want to be alone in here.
我不想独自一人待在医院
Have you seen your mother yet?
见过你母亲了吗
She's not dying.
她没有快死了
She was having sex with my father.
她在和我父亲做♥爱♥
Ignore her. She's on acid.
忽略她 她酸中毒
Your father's dead, House.
你父亲已经死了 豪斯
Not the dead dad, the biological dad.
不是那位逝者老爹 是我生父
The one I pointed out to you at fake father's funeral.
就是在逝者老爹葬礼上指给你看的那人
Huh.
好吧
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Your only evidence is that birthmark you saw
你唯一的证据就是你十二岁时
when you were 12.
看到的胎记
Well, now I've seen two.
好吧 我现在看到了第二个胎记
Good news is I won't technically be a bastard
好消息是我做不了多久的
much longer.
"混♥蛋♥"了
We're gonna be one big crappy family.
我们即将组成一个畸形的家庭
Well, that's-- that's great news.
好吧 这 这是个好消息
Your mother won't be alone anymore,
你母亲不会再孑然一身了
and you can finally get to know the guy.
你也可以了解那个人了
Yes, that is one option.
是啊 这倒也是
Are you saying you're not even curious?
你难道就一点不好奇吗
You want to know what I think?
你知道我怎么看吗
I think you know the answer to that question.
我想你知道答案的吧
You avoid your mother because she's the one person
你对你母亲避而不见是因为
whose opinion you actually care about.
你唯一在乎的就是你母亲的看法
If that was true, you'd have every reason to shut up.
如果真是这么回事的话 你就该闭嘴了
I avoid my mother because she's boring.
我对我母亲避而不见是因为她很无趣
That's why you've been so open and honest
所以你对坐牢和与陌生人结婚
about prison and marrying a complete stranger.
抱着开放坦然的态度
Even if I care what she thinks,
即便我在意她的看法
why would I care what some sperm donor does?
我为什么要在意精♥子♥捐献者的看法呢
You read the guy's book about three times.
他的书你读了三遍
Years ago.
陈芝麻烂谷子的事了
It took three times because it was so badly written.
因为书写得很差才要看了三遍
Oh, I get it.
我明白了
The second birthmark was on his penis, right?
第二个胎记在他的小♥弟♥弟♥上 对吧
He's a dick.
他是个混♥蛋♥
You've been working for House for months
你在豪斯手下工作了几个月了
and just now realized
现在才意识到
that disabled people can also be dicks?
残疾人也可能是混♥蛋♥ 是不是太迟钝了
What he's doing now to that girl isn't fair.
他这么对那个姑娘是不公平的
The break was her idea.
分手是她提出来的
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表