Who are you?
你是谁
What are you doing? Get out of here!
你干什么呢 快出去
Mom!
妈妈
Lue? Lue?
卢 卢
You okay?
你没事吧
Okay, honey.
没事的 亲爱的
Calm down. It's all right.
放松 没事的
You're just having another bad dream.
只是一个噩梦
I can't breathe!
我喘不上气了
Yes, you can.
你能呼吸的
You're fine. Just relax.
没事的 放松
Just take slow, deep breaths.
慢慢地做个深呼吸
Nice and easy.
慢慢的
There's nothing to be afraid of.
没什么可怕的
I'm...trying... but I can't!
我在 使劲呼吸 但是不行
Relax.
放松
Slow, deep breaths.
慢慢来个深呼吸
I...can't.
不行啊
Lue?
卢
Oh, my god. Lue?
天啊 卢
Lue, wake up!
卢 醒醒
Wake up, lue! Come on!
醒醒 卢 快醒醒
Lue!
卢
Been paging you for over two hours.
我呼你都有两个多小时了
I must've been in the shower.
我一定是在洗澡
Then I had to moisturize.
之后我还得再保湿一下
Eight-year-old boy was brought into the ER
一个八岁的男孩昨晚被送进急诊室
last night with acute respiratory distress.
有急性呼吸窘迫综合征
No history of--
没有...
No histories of asthma or allergies,
没有哮喘和过敏病史
and his chest x-ray's clear.
胸片未见异常
Actually, I had to moisturize twice.
其实 我做了两回保湿
Dominika made Oysters Rockefeller last night.
多米尼卡昨晚做了焗牡蛎
Kid's been having night terrors,
那孩子做了个噩梦
woke up in the middle of one in full respiratory arrest.
醒来后呼吸完全停止
Stress-induced panic attack.
由压力诱发的惊恐发作
Tell the parents to lay off the grades.
告诉他父母别给孩子太大压力
The world needs fry cooks too.
以后做个厨子也挺好
Does great in school.
这孩子成绩很好
The parents are divorced, but it was amicable.
父母离异 但家庭还算和睦
And the dad's moved out of state.
他爸爸搬到别的州了
Have you seen Wilson around?
你看见威尔森了吗
The dreams are about an ugly, old hag
他梦见 有一个又老又丑的巫婆
trying to strangle him.
想掐死他
The family's Hmong.
他们是苗族人
SUNS--
夜死症
Sudden unexpected nocturnal death syndrome,
夜间猝死综合征
aka bs name for no one's figured out why they died.
也就是说没人知道病人是怎么死的
Over 100 in the early '80s.
在八十年代初发生一百多例
Only male, only hmong.
都是男性 皆为苗族
Healthy right up until the moment
直到在睡眠中死去
they died in their sleep.
他们的身体都非常健康
What was he dreaming about? It doesn't matter.
他做什么梦了 这没关系吧
It's a dream.
只是一个梦
It doesn't mean anything.
没什么特殊意义
If the nightmare's scary enough,
如果噩梦足够吓人
meaningful or not, it could cause a catecholamine surge
不管有没有意义 都可能引起儿茶酚胺激增
and ventricular fibrillation.
还有心室纤颤
An ancient demon called a Dab
一个远古恶魔
was sitting on him, strangling him.
坐在他旁边 想掐死他
I think that qualifies.
这够吓人的
Except in the rational part of the file,
但根据其它检查结果
where it says his EKG's within normal limits.
他的心电图正常
It's not his heart.
不是心脏问题
What about obstructive sleep apnea?
会不会是阻塞性睡眠呼吸暂停
Sleep apnea wouldn't have caused breathing problems
阻塞性睡眠呼吸暂停不会导致在他醒后
after he woke up.
还无法呼吸
What did you dream of?
你梦见了什么
I never remember my dreams.
我从来都记不住我做过什么梦
But you're certain that they're insignificant,
但你很肯定它们都没什么意义
defensively so.
带着辩护的语气
I was defending science.
我是在为科学辩护
You were defensively defending science.
你用辩护的语气辩护科学
Lung damage from inhaled toxins
吸入有毒物质所致的肺损伤
could keep causing problems after he woke up.
可能引起他在醒后还无法呼吸
Or an upper respiratory infection.
或者是上呼吸道感染
Okay, Chase and Park,
好吧 奇斯和朴克
start IV antibiotics for pneumonia.
给他挂上抗生素治疗肺炎
Taub and Adams, go check the home for toxins.
陶博和亚当斯去他家看看有什么有毒物质
Could I go with Taub?
我能和陶博一起么
It was my idea.
那是我的主意
Right... 'cause for a moment there,
这样... 因为就那么一刹那
I thought you were uncomfortable around Chase
我还以为你是不想和奇斯在一块
because you'd had a nocturnal Australian.
因为你梦见个澳大利亚帅哥
You can go with whoever you want.
你想和谁搭档都行
But all of you, read all of these files.
但你们所有人 都得把这些病例看完
Do you believe a spirit could be hurting your son?
你认为是恶灵在伤害你儿子吗
No, of course not.
当然不
Because if he's been taught to believe that,
因为如果他从小就被灌输这类信仰
it is possible for the fear alone
就有可能是巨大的恐惧
to affect heart function.
影响到他的心脏功能
I'm an engineer.
我是名工程师
I know illnesses aren't caused by evil spirits.
我知道恶灵是无法带来疾病的
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to,
抱歉 我不是有意的
I just... had to check.
我只是得 问一下
Anything else you need to check?
你还有别的事要问吗
No.
没了
I had a dream.
我做了个梦
House...
豪斯
We can talk later.
我们稍后再谈
Relax, I'm a doctor.
别紧张 我是医生
Your spectacular breasts mean nothing to me.
你完美的胸部对我来说不算什么
House...
豪斯
House!
豪斯
Later.
等会再说
I had sex with Dominika.
我和多米尼卡上♥床♥了
In a dream?
在梦里吗
It wasn't literally sex.
不是真正的做♥爱♥
Technically, it was flossing.
严格点说 算是口♥交♥
You know, teeth, testicles.
你懂的 牙齿碰蛋蛋
I think the symbolism is pretty clear.
我说的够明白了吧
"Later" just changed to "Never."
"等会再说"升级为"永不提起"
I'll tell you what would be weirder,
我告诉你什么更奇怪吧
if you didn't dream about having sex with Chase.
那就是你没梦见过和奇斯上♥床♥
Have you?
你梦见过吗
No.
没有
But I've dreamed about having sex
但是我梦见过
with a lot of people I work with,
和很多同事上♥床♥
and it didn't freak me out.
并不觉得有啥奇怪
That's different.
那不一样
How?
怎么不一样
'Cause you've actually had sex
因为你本身就和
with a lot of people at work,
很多同事上过床
and that hasn't freaked you out.
那都不足为奇了 春梦算什么
Good point.
有道理
So you're worried about what it means?
那你是在担心这个梦的意义吗
I'm not worried. It means nothing.
我没担心 这梦没啥意义
It means something, doesn't it?
还是有些意义的 对吗
I work with him.
他是我同事
I can't want to sleep with him.
我不能想和他滚床单
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表