Like he loves our kids more.
想要他能更宠爱自己的孩子
Maybe that's selfish.
或许是我自私了
I should go.
我还是走吧
Was that my wife?
那是我妻子吗
I don't know.
不知道
You the guy, the kidney donor?
你是那个肾脏捐助者吗
There was a problem, but...
发生点状况
I'm gonna try again.
不过我会再尝试下的
Um...to give it to the same lady?
还是捐个原来那位女士吗
She needs it.
她很需要
Okay. Never mind.
好吧 那算了
Wait.
等等
What do you-- what do you want?
你有什么需要吗
Uh, it's nothing. It's just...
没事 只是
I have polycystic kidney disease.
我得了多囊性肾病
And I need a transplant,
我需要做肾移植
And they say I don't have much time,
而且他们说我时间不多了
so when I heard that you were willing,
我听说你有捐献的意向
I just...
我只是
But I'm glad it's going to someone.
你给别人我也很高兴
I'll give it to you.
我会给你的
But you already promised it to someone else.
但你已经答应给别人了啊
I have another one.
我还有一个
Saving one life is good.
救人一命胜造七级浮屠
Saving two is better.
救两人命胜造十四级浮屠
You give away two kidneys, and you die.
你两个肾都捐了会死的
I could live on dialyses for years.
我能靠透析活上好几年呢
Yes, and-- and then you die.
没错 但最后你还是得死
And then I could donate my other organs.
那样我就能捐其它器官了
Heart, lungs.
心脏 肺
I could save four or five more lives.
我能救四 五个甚至更多的人
Foreman's gonna need a diagnostician.
福曼得找个诊断医师来
This guy is crazy.
这病人疯了
Arrhythmia, muscle tremors,
心律失常 肌肉震颤
And, yes, mental changes.
对 还有精神变化
If his heart doesn't rupture,
如果他心脏没有破裂
he's liable to rip it out and give it away.
他很可能挖出来送给别人
You know, the "Down" vibe in here
这噪音
is totally ruining my Charlie's Angels fantasy.
完全毁了我《查理的天使》的幻想
And that haircut isn't helping, either.
你这发型也不咋地
It seems like graves disease
这症状看着像格雷夫斯病
Or some other thyroid issue.
或是其它什么甲状腺疾病
Is she on the team now?
她现在算是团队的一员吗
Like, forever?
是长♥期♥的吗
His thyroid levels were within normal range
他入院时的甲状腺素水平
when he was admitted.
在正常区间
Could be coxsackie b virus.
可能是柯萨奇B病毒
Or pericarditis.
或心包炎
What about porphyria?
会是卟啉症吗
It's a little weird without the rash,
没有出现皮疹的话有些牵强
but it fits all of his other symptoms.
但是其它症状符合
And if it is acute intermittent porphyria,
如果是急性间歇性卟啉病
that would explain why his symptoms keep recurring.
那就能解释为什么他的症状一再复发
It's unlikely... but it's possible.
虽然不太可能 但至少有可能性
What else?
还有什么
I said what else?
我说还有什么吗
There. That's better.
现在好多了
Now, what else?
还有什么可能
Well, if there's nothing better than possible,
好吧 如果仅此而已的话
then possible gets upgraded to probable.
就死马当活马医吧
I'll start him on hematin.
我去给他用血红素
No, I'll go.
不 还是我去吧
So what's the answer?
你的答案是什么
Are you now on the team?
你现在算是团队的一员吗
Like, forever?
是长♥期♥的吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Cause I was thinking of ordering t-shirts.
我想去订做些T恤
I don't know...House.
豪斯 我不知道
I mean, what am I supposed to do?
我该怎么做呢
I trained to be a doctor.
我受训成为一名医生
I know how to take someone's pain away,
我懂得如何妙手回春
How to make a stopped heart beat again.
懂得如何叫人起死回生
We've brought people's kids back.
我们救活过孩子们
Their husbands...
救活过丈夫们
So...guilt?
那么 你是觉得愧疚吗
Yes, you were right.
没错 你说对了
You're always right.
你总是对的
I just...
只是我...
I have the skills to help people.
我有救死扶伤的能力
Is it okay for me to walk away from that
我可以只为了一己之乐
because I...want to just have fun?
就一走了之置身事外吗
Obviously not.
显然不能
How's your patient?
病人怎样了
She died a few hours ago.
她几小时前去世了
Thirteen is back.
十三回来了
No department. No money.
没有部门 没有资金
And somehow, you managed to con her into hanging around.
你还能骗得她帮你工作
I have a gift.
天生我才
What?
怎么了
It was a con.
这是一个骗局
The patient was faking?
病人是装的?
No, I was.
不 是我造成的
I brought him in here under false pretenses
我编造借口收他入院
just to get his money.
为了得到他的钱
I ordered a bunch of random tests
我随便订了几项检查
to keep him here.
留他住院
One of them was a head CT, which uses...
其中一个是脑CT 会用到
Iodine contrast.
碘造影
You think he's allergic to iodine?
你认为他对碘过敏
No, again.
又不对
Just don't interrupt me.
不要打断我
Thirteen was right.
十三说对了
This is a thyroid issue.
是甲状腺问题
He has Plummer's disease.
他患的是普卢默病[毒性甲状腺腺瘤]
He has a nodule in his thyroid.
他的甲状腺有个结节
It produces excess hormone.
结节分泌额外的激素
Not enough to test abnormal,
其量不足以在检测中显示异常
just more than his brain is used to.
但却超过了大脑的耐受限度
Just enough to make him irrationally generous,
使他变得不理性的慷慨
make him vulnerable to overheating.
使他不能耐受热
Then you pumped his body full of iodine
然后你又给他身体里灌进大量碘
and kicked him into thyrotoxicosis.
一下将他打入甲状腺毒症状态
I said don't interrupt.
我说了不要打断我
But, yes, you're right.
没错 你说对了
Take out the nodule, he'll be fine.
切掉那个结节 他就会好的
Two days, one surgery.
过去了两天 一次手术
I now accept, that you're all better.
既然你已经病愈 我可以接受赠款了
Where's my money?
我的钱呢
You made me sick.
是你让我生病的
You were already sick.
你早就病了
I just made you much, much worse.
我只是让你病得更重而已
Seriously...the money.
说正事 钱
You're not giving it to me, are you?
不打算给我了 对不对
When you're facing death...
面对死亡的时候
some things come into focus.
会想到以往忽视的事
My wife.
我妻子
You love your family. You want them back.
你爱你的家人 想要他们回来你身边
Your altruism was always a symptom.
你的利他主义一直都是病征
No, it wasn't. I'm still gonna...
不 不是 我还是会坚持...
Keep less? How much less?
多施予少收取 少到什么地步
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表