Good afternoon, Cedarville!
下午好 塞达维尔
It is my distinct honor to present
很荣幸籍我之手
our annual community service award
将年度社区服务奖
to one of our most outstanding citizens.
颁给我们最杰出的一位市民
Now, many of you may recognize him
台下不少人或知
as coach Bob of our champion little league team.
他是我们冠军少棒队的教练鲍勃
And some of you may know him
或许有人知道他是
as the treasurer of our Harvest Scholarship Fund.
嘉实奖学基金的司库
But I know that all of you know him as the guy
但我确信 你们都知道
that owns the only gas station in town.
他是全镇唯一一个加油站的拥有者
Bob Harris, get on up here
鲍勃·哈里斯 请上台
with that beautiful family of yours!
带上你美丽的家人
Bob Harris, folks!
鲍勃·哈里斯 各位
Bob, your community activism,
鲍勃 你积极服务社区
charity work,
热衷公益
and character represent the finest Cedarville has to offer.
是塞达维尔民众的典范
Please accept this on behalf of all of us
请代大家接受这个奖
and know that we love you.
要知道我们都爱你
Are you all right?
你还好吧
Bob?
鲍勃
You're crushing me!
你压得我透不过气
Wake up!
醒醒
I think you're having a heart attack.
我想你心脏病发了
I'm gonna call the ambulance!
我这就叫救护车
No. Just drive me to the hospital.
不 送我去医院就可以
As the new dean of medicine,
作为新院长
I'd like to personally welcome all of our new employees
我想亲自欢迎新员工
and ask, why the hell do you want to come back?
并且 我得问 你们为什么想回来
Tired of surfing.
冲浪冲腻了
He hasn't changed.
他一点没变
And neither has the job, right?
工作内容也没变 对吧
We still get to do crazy crap?
我们还是不择手段救死扶伤吧
Save people's lives instead of just their noses?
救人性命而非只是整形开刀
About that... about the crazy stuff?
关于那个 不择手段救死扶伤
Here we go.
开始了
He's gone from ally to enemy.
他由同伴变成了敌人
He has no choice. He's the boss now.
人家别无选择 人家现在是老板
He has to be professional.
人家得在其位 谋其事
He has to base his decisions
人家每做一个决定
on what's best for the entire hospital.
都得从医院的利益出发
We can't take it personally.
这不是针对我们
Couldn't have said it better myself.
是不是我自己说更好一点
You did.
你已经打好草稿
I'm just reading the notes on your desk.
我只不过把你桌上的稿子念出来
He also wants us to spy for him.
他还想让我们做他的眼线
Not spy.
不是眼线
I'm trying to keep house out of prison.
我是不想豪斯进监狱
To do that, I need to know what he's doing and planning.
出于那个目的 我需要知道他的所作所想
Spy. Spy.
眼线 眼线
Come on, guys. I am your boss.
我说 伙计们 我是你们老板
You do have to treat me appropriately.
你们得有点分寸
But it doesn't have to be awkward and weird.
但也不必太过拘谨
Outside of work, I still consider us all friends.
工作之外 我还把你们当朋友
I'm glad you feel that way,
很高兴你这么想
because I do have a favor to ask.
因为我确实有事相求
I told House I couldn't come back until next week.
我告诉豪斯我下周才能回来
He said he understood completely and that I was fired.
他说他完全理解 接着叫我滚蛋
So...
所以
since I have my kids for the next two days,
因为我家孩子还得随我待两天
I need a babysitter.
我需要个保姆
No!
不行
Male patient went into v-fib
男性病人发生室颤
but shows no signs of heart disease
但没有心脏疾病的迹象
or any other symptoms, for that matter.
也未出现任何其它症状
What was he doing
他的心脏闹别扭时
when his heart decided to do the mambo?
他在做什么
He said he was at work.
他说他在工作
You're late.
你迟到了
According to my calendar, I'm a week early.
照我的日程表 我早了一星期
Beard's a nice touch.
胡子这招挺好使
Lets everyone know that you're not a teenage girl.
让大家知道你不是个大姑娘
Oh, now, you two make a cute couple.
哦 你俩真登对
And you two...
而你俩
It's not important.
也罢
Dr. Park.
朴克医生
You're a lot taller than I thought you'd be.
你比我想象中要高很多啊
And I look forward to working with you as well.
我也很期待与你合作
He's lying, not just Taub--the patient.
他在说谎 不只陶博 还有病人
These abrasions on his knees--
他膝盖的擦伤
They're minty fresh...
是新弄的
about ten hours old.
大概就十小时前
He got them playing flag football.
他玩腰旗橄榄球时弄的
He said he got them playing flag football.
他说他玩腰旗橄榄球时弄的
I'm sure that's true if "Flag" is a euphemism for "Penis"
我肯定"旗"指代阴♥茎♥
and "Football" is a euphemism for "Entering a vagina."
玩橄榄球是"插入阴♥道♥"的委婉说法
Why lie about it?
他为什么要说谎
Everybody lies.
人人都说谎
Speaking of which,
话说
how are your two baby girls?
你的俩宝贝闺女呢
Wow, twins-- congratulations.
双胞胎 恭喜
Awkward!
囧
He knocked up two different women at the same time...
他同时搞大了两个女人的肚子
At least he thinks he did.
至少他这么认为
You have them DNA tested yet? Why would I?
你验DNA了吗 为什么
They look just like me. But they will grow.
他们长得像我 小孩会长变样
Find out what else he's lying about.
去查出他还隐瞒了什么
Do an exercise test--
做个运动测试
See if you can get him to go back into v-fib again.
看能否让他再次室颤
But we could end up causing another cardiac arrest.
可致他再次心脏骤停
Hopefully. Then we'll know what set it off.
希望如此 那样的话我们就能找出病因
He means it's better to do it here
他是说 在医院发病
where we can revive him
总要好过在外面
than have it happen somewhere else.
在这里我们能及时施救
The prodigal son has returned.
浪子回头
Now, if you'll excuse me,
现在 恕我失陪
I have to go slaughter a fatted calf for lunch.
我得去杀鸡宰羊筹备午宴[欢饮回来]
I told you, I was sitting at my desk
我告诉过你们 心脏病发时
when the attack happened.
我就坐在书桌旁
These rug burns are from last night.
这些擦伤来自昨晚
We think you were having sex,
我们认为你当时在做♥爱♥
but memory loss could also be a symptom.
但是失忆可能也是一个症状
Maybe we should ask your wife.
也许我们该问问你老婆
Don't.
别
I-I did something stupid last night,
我 我昨晚做了蠢事
but it was a one-time thing.
不过那只是一♥夜♥情♥
You have no idea how bad I feel about it.
你们不知道我有多后悔
Your guilt is between you and your wife.
你有负罪感 那是你们夫妻俩的事
We just need to know what happened.
我们只需知道当时发生了什么
I was having sex at a motel
我在汽车旅馆里正做♥爱♥
when I started to feel light-headed.
突然感觉有点眩晕
Next thing I knew, I was laying on my back.
等我恢复神智时 我已面朝天花板躺着
I could barely breathe.
几乎不能呼吸
Is everything all right?
情况怎么样
We'd like to perform an exercise test,
我们准备进行运动测试
re-create the stress that may have caused his symptoms.
增加其身体负荷 模拟发病时的状态
He was sitting at his desk.
他当时坐在书桌旁
It's his heart we're worried about.
我们担心他的心脏有问题
The test will monitor its rhythm
测试时将实时监测他的心律
so we can check for any abnormalities.
这样我们就能发现任何的异常
I spent a month in solitary.
被关过一个月禁闭之后
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表