We're in the car, honey.
亲爱的 我们是在车里
We're going to the hospital for tests.
我们要去医院做检查
We're in the hospital.
我们这是在医院
We're going to the doctor's office.
现在去医生的办公室
Can you tell me what this is called?
你能告诉我这是什么吗
You use it to get food from inside.
你用它弄出里面的食物
Yes, but what's it called?
对 但它叫什么
Is it a spatula?
是炒菜铲吗
No. Good.
不是 很好
Is it a can opener?
是开罐器吗
No, it's...
不 它是...
It's..
是...
You're trying to make me look stupid.
你故意想让我出丑
You can go to hell!
你去死吧
Why don't you kill yourself?
你怎么不自杀呢
Andres.
安德鲁
It's okay.
没事的
There she is.
你在这啊
Here I am.
我在这
Here, come on.
来 坐下吧
You just need to answer a few more questions.
你还得再回答几个问题
Then we're going home. We'll have lunch, okay?
然后我们就能回家 吃中午饭 好吗
Okay.
好的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I have Alzheimer's.
我有阿尔茨海默病
I know.
我知道
The mood swings come on quickly, but...
他情绪变化很快 但...
It's under control.
还是能控制住的
Don't worry. He's actually perfect for the drug trial.
别担心 事实上他很适合这次药物试验
Thank god.
谢天谢地
We can start as soon as next week.
我们下周就可以开始
Andres.
安德鲁
Oh, my god!
天啊
Andres...
安德鲁
Early onset familial Alzheimer's.
家族遗传性阿尔茨海默病早期
Brazilian descent.
有巴西血统
Blood chemistry showed high ammonia.
血生化检查显示氨含量很高
Vomiting stopped after the E.R. put him on antiemetics.
直到急诊室给他用上止吐药 才停止呕吐
Any recent health issues?
最近有什么健康问题吗
Just a sore throat a few weeks ago.
他几周前嗓子有点疼
How advanced is he?
他的病到什么程度了
Could be hyperalimentation.
可能到要静脉输营养液了
Advanced enough, but no IV feedings.
他病得挺严重 但还不用输营养液
The wife shut down a floral company
他妻子关了鲜花公♥司♥
to stay home and feed him
待在家里照顾他
every meal he's had in the last four years.
这四年里 每一顿饭都是她妻子做的
Do we owe this case to your guilt
我们接这个病例是不是因为
at having ignored your own forgetful mommy?
你对忽视自己健忘妈妈的愧疚感啊
My guilt over my mom is why I put up with my dad.
我对我妈的内疚让我能忍♥受我爸
You're taking this case because we're running
你接这个病例是因为我们正在进行
a phase-two trial on an Alzheimer's drug.
一个治疗二♥期♥阿尔茨海默病的新药试验
You couldn't round up enough doddering old guinea pigs.
所以你是找不到足够的老实验豚鼠
You need us to fix this little piggy?
非得要我们治好这一只啊
Might like to sit in.
你最好坐下吧
Especially since you're short a team member.
尤其你现在少一个组员
You mean Taub? Got him in here.
你是说陶博吗 就在我包里呢
He asked for a personal day. His daughter's sick.
他今天请假了 他女儿病了
Isn't that the point of having a spare?
这不就是有两个女儿的意义吗
I denied his request.
我拒绝了他的请求
After I'd already approved it,
而我已经批准了
which you knew because I sent you a memo.
你也知道因为我给你发了一份备忘录
Dr. Adams,
亚当斯医生
taped under your chair
在你椅子底下
is an index card.
粘着一张卡片
Would you read it, please?
你能念一下吗
"Wednesday, 2:43 P.M.,
"周三 下午2:43
"A black pawn will believe he's the black king
一个黑人卒子自以为他是黑人国王
"and attempt to capture the...
并且企图去干掉
white head of diagnostics."
诊断科的白人头目"
It's 10:15 on Friday. Damn it.
现在是周五上午10:15 见鬼
Look, the point is I saw this coming.
重点是我知道这事会发生
Dr. Foreman and I did not always see eye-to-eye,
福曼医生之前就看我不顺眼
but he never had the power to overrule me.
但他从来没有权力来管我
Now that he has the power, he won't be able
现在他有了这样的权力
to resist the temptation to use it.
就无法抵抗去使用这权力的欲望
With great power comes great micromanaging.
权力越大 事情就要做得更细致
And great vests.
还有你背心挺好看的
I know you're the better diagnostician.
我知道你是比我更优秀的诊断医生
I'm not gonna interfere. I'm only here to help.
我不会干扰你 我只是来帮忙的
Could be transient nitrogen load from a G.I. bleed.
可能是急性上消化道出血所致过性氮质血症
Not if the vomiting's persistent.
那样的话呕吐应该是持久性的
Which we won't know,
这我们就不知道了
because the E.R. put him on antiemetics.
因为急诊室给他用上了止吐药
Take him off.
给他停用
Wait. He's puking his guts out.
等等 他都快把肠子吐出来了
We'd risk aspiration.
会有要留置胃管的风险
I'm just disagreeing, not overruling.
我只是不同意你 没有压制你的意思
So glad you're on board.
你能加入我真高兴
Take him off antiemetics,
给他停用止吐药
do an upper endoscopy to check for bleeds.
给他做胃镜 找找出血点
It could be a bladder infection.
有可能是膀胱炎
We'll run a pregnancy test.
我们要做一次妊娠试验
Oh, I'm not pregnant.
我没有怀孕
Any type of birth control can fail.
任何一种避孕措施都有可能失效
Not mine.
我的不会
Oh, I'm sorry. You said you were married.
抱歉 你说你已经结婚了
Yeah, happily.
对 还很幸福
That's okay.
那挺好
Sex can wane in any marriage over time.
结婚时间长了 性致不高很正常
No, no. We've never had sex.
不 不 我们从没做过爱
Oh, we kiss and cuddle,
我们接吻 抚摸
but neither one of us is interested in sex.
但我们两人对做♥爱♥都没什么兴趣
You're...both celibate.
你们俩 都是禁欲主义者吗
No, neither of us.
不 我们俩都不是
Celibacy is a choice. This is our orientation.
禁欲主义是一个选择 这是我们的性取向
We're asexual.
我们是无性恋者
Not quite sure what box to check here.
我有点不确定该选哪一项了
You're making a mistake.
你是在犯错
If I had the power to veto him,
如果我有能否决他的权力
given all the crap I've put up with over the years,
想到我这些年来受的气
don't know if I could use it objectively.
我可不知道我能否公正的使用这权力
I do, I can, I have.
我有这权力 我能公正 也是这么做的
Might be easier if you'd stay out of the room.
如果你不掺和 也许能好办些
I thought it'd be different
我以为他这周能有些
this week.
不同
Supposed to talk to his P.O.
本来要和他的保释官
about getting his ankle monitor off early.
谈谈提前移除他脚踝监视器的事
You're saying he should defer to you?
你是说他对你的态度应该有所变化吗
No, I'm just saying what he's doing doesn't seem rational,
不 我的意思是他的所作所为好像不理性
which makes me think it's rational
这就让我觉得 他会这么做
in a way I'm not privy to.
是出于某种我没想到的原因
He always has a plan.
他总是胸有成竹
And he's always self-destructive.
而且他总是喜欢自我毁灭
He may just be shooting himself in the ankle.
他也许这会正在朝自己的脚踝开枪呢
I know it feels strange.
我知道这对你有些陌生
Dr. Chase is just looking in your throat.
奇斯医生正在检查你的喉咙
We're in the hospital.
我们在医院
You're fine.
你没事的
That's a pretty nice trophy, there, Andres.
那奖杯真不错 安德鲁
He coached youth soccer.
他教青少年足球
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表