剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
-你为什么要这么做 -照我说的做
- Why are you doing this? - Do as you're told!
阿切尔的语♥音♥信息
是我
Hey, it's me.
布莱恩和摩根逃跑被我抓住了
I caught Brian and Morgan trying to escape.
我会带他们回家 结束这一切
Gonna bring 'em by the house, finish this.
呼叫阿切尔
-我是阿切尔 请留言 -阿切尔
- This is Archer, leave a message. - Archer, hey.
我是邓肯 听我说
It's me, Duncan. Listen to me.
在我到达之前别对那家人做什么 听到吗
Don't do anything to the family until I get there, you hear me?
等我来 我在路上了
Wait for me. I'm on my way.
阿切尔
Archer.
-阿切尔 -D
- Archer! - Hey, D.
布莱恩和摩根在哪
Where are Brian and Morgan?
我的钱在哪
Where's my money?
事情有变
Things didn't go as planned.
是吗 这不就是你的计划吗
Really? I thought this was your plan.
你说什么呢 不是
What are you talking about? No.
骗一个老朋友
Lie to an old friend,
为你根本不打算要的钱招募他
recruit him for a payday you never intend to collect.
-然后放着他不管 -不是这样的
- Then hang him out to dry. - It's not like that.
我
I...
我本意不是这样的
I never meant for things to go down this way.
我原计划是要实行到底的
I planned to go through with it to the very end,
但艾伦拒绝后 我只能做出选择
but when Ellen refused, I had to make a choice.
你选择背叛我
And you chose to betray me.
我会补偿你的
I'll make it up to you.
我发誓
I swear.
你应该告诉我真♥相♥的 D
You should've told me the truth, D.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我一直对你忠心耿耿
All I ever gave you was my loyalty.
对不起
I'm sorry.
桑德斯医生
Dr. Sanders.
艾伦
Ellen.
-就是这个吗 -是的
- Is that it? - Yeah.
把这个带去医院交给你的医生
So just bring it to the hospital and give it to your doctors,
他们化验时 会发现这骨髓跟你非常匹配
and when they test it, they'll find it's a near-perfect match.
你可以战胜病魔的 尼娜
You can beat this disease, Nina.
我欠你一句道歉
I owe you an apology.
有关我丈夫对你和你家人的所作所为
What my husband did to you and to your family.
你不欠我道歉
You don't owe me an apology.
这一切都不是你要求的
You didn't ask for any of this.
他做的事是错的
What he did was wrong.
我不知道能否接受
And I don't know if I can accept this.
你得做出正确的选择
You need to do what's right for you.
邓肯
Duncan.
出什么事了 你没事吧
What happened? Are you all right?
尼娜和索伊在哪
Where are Nina and Sawyer?
楼上 我们时间紧迫
Upstairs. Listen, we don't have much time.
这里有些现金 还有一本新的护照
Here's some cash and a new passport.
你今晚就出国
You should get out of the country tonight.
伯顿 我不会逃跑的
Burton, I'm not running.
什么
What?
给我们一点时间
Give us a minute.
天哪 你得去看医生
Oh, my God. You need to see a doctor.
你不就是吗
I am.
有多糟
How bad is it?
你会没事的
You'll survive.
布莱尔死了
Blair is dead.
没人会去找你的
I don't think anybody's going to be looking for you.
所以...
So...
就这样了
This is it.
就这样了
This is it.
你成功了
We made it.
不 是你成功了
No, you made it.
这就是我们之间的区别
That's the difference between us.
你自始至终都没有迷失自己
You got through this entire thing without ever losing yourself.
但愿我也能说同样的话
I wish I could say the same.
再见 艾伦
Goodbye, Ellen.
你觉得怎么样 保罗
How're you feeling, Paul?
有点虚弱 但很高兴还活着
A little weak, but happy to be alive.
这点我们等着看吧
We'll see about that.
-尼娜 -别
- Nina... - Don't.
拜托 邓肯 不要
Please, Duncan. Just... Just don't.
我很抱歉 真的...
I'm so sorry. I really...
你的所作所为无法开脱
There is no justification for what you did.
我明白
I understand.
我明天会带着骨髓回医院
But I'm going back to the hospital tomorrow with the bone marrow.
我想活下去
I want to live.
-谢谢你 -我这么做不是为了你
- Thank you. - I'm not doing it for you.
甚至不是为我自己
I'm not even doing it for me.
我不敢想象要告诉索伊
I just couldn't face the idea of telling Sawyer
你再也不会回家了
that you weren't coming home.
我做不到
I couldn't do it.
她以为你能在水上行走
She thinks you walk on water.
我该怎么跟她说 邓肯
What am I supposed to tell her, Duncan?
告诉她真♥相♥
The truth.
我爱你
I love you.
-爸爸 -亲爱的
- Daddy! - Hey, sweetheart.
你的眼睛怎么了
What happened to your eye?
没事 出了点意外而已
Oh, it's nothing. Just... Just got into a little accident.
我有些事要告诉你
I want to tell you something.
-爸爸要离开了 -多久
- Daddy has to go away. - For how long?
可能要好一阵子
It might be a while.
那我的生日呢
But what about my birthday?
我生日你一定要回来哦
You have to be back for my birthday.
我已经把礼物送你了
Hey. I already got you a present.
就是带妈妈回来
It's Mommy coming back.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thank you, Daddy.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
胜过一切
More than anything.
桑德斯医生告诉我你和凯特·伦纳的事了
Dr. Sanders told me what happened with you and Kate Renner.
凯特·伦纳
Kate Renner?
她怎么知道 这是几十年前的事了
How could she know about... It was decades ago.
伯顿·德兰尼
Burton Delaney.
-玛丽 你不会真信... -我真信
- Oh, Mary, you couldn't possibly believe... - Oh, but I do.
突然一切都明朗了
Suddenly, it's all clear to me.
你的出轨 野心
Your cheating, your ambition...
我以为你有底线 但我错了
I thought you had limits, but I was wrong.
你派人杀了彼得 是吗
You had Peter killed, didn't you?
我的亲弟弟
My own brother.
谁跟你说的
Who put that idea in your head?
是我
I did.
我维护你太久了
I've defended you for too long.
以后不会了
But not anymore.
你要为你的罪行付出代价 保罗
You're going to have to pay for your crimes, Paul.
要去哪吗
You going somewhere?
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
能带我一程吗
Could I catch a ride?
你都不知道我要去哪
You don't even know where I'm going.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去见我儿子
I'm going to see my son.
在那之后还要继续走
Then I guess I'll keep moving after that.
我可以
Works for me.
你是个好人 克雷默
You're a good person, Kramer.
比我好多了
A lot better than me.
我不确定我们适合对方
I'm not sure we belong together.
只有一个办法能搞清楚
Well, there's only one way to find out.
你真是疯了 知道吗
You're crazy, you know that?
知道
Yeah.
-我们该一起进去 -不行
- We should both go in. - No.
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表