剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
why they can't reach us.
他不会打电♥话♥的
He's not gonna call.
谁
Who?
那个小皮卡
Pick Up Truck.
你们在监视我们
You were watching us?
怎么了
What? What is it?
为什么要杀我的狗
Why did you kill my dog?
巴克利
Barkley!
药效明天就会过去
The drugs will wear off by tomorrow.
明天你还有个重要的手术要做 艾伦
You've got a big surgery tomorrow, Ellen.
该上♥床♥睡觉了
Time to get ready for bed.
艾伦 快点
Ellen! Let's go.
他们的儿子在交易大♥麻♥
The son's dealing weed.
我们不是来帮他们收拾烂摊子的
We're not here to sort out their problems.
为什么给他看狗
Why'd you show him the dog?
他只是个孩子 我于心不忍♥
He's just a kid. I felt sorry for him.
得让他们畏惧我们
They have to fear us.
这是控制他们的唯一途径
It's the only way to control them.
记住我们是来干什么的
Remember why we're here.
有时候 我们必须为了行善而作恶
Sometimes you have to do a bad thing for a good reason.
抱歉 下不为例
I'm sorry. It won't happen again.
晚安 亲爱的 我爱你
Good night, honey. I love you.
邓肯
Duncan.
她怎么样了
How is she doing?
挺好的 看着书就睡着了
Fine. She fell asleep reading.
很好 谢谢
Good. Thank you.
-你呢 -一切顺利
- How are you? - All good.
我们的朋友呢
What about our friend?
-他在 -让他接电♥话♥
- He's here. - Put him on.
你好 邓肯 我刚从白宫过来
Hello, Duncan. I just came from the White House.
一切都很顺利
Everything is in motion.
你能靠得住吗
Can we count on you?
别担心 昆廷 她会成功的
Don't worry, Quentin. She'll come through.
学校怎么办 他们会打电♥话♥的
What about school? They'll call.
已经解决了 你该穿衣服了
It's been taken care of. It's your turn to get dressed.
-我得去下洗手间 马上 -好的
- I need to go to the bathroom. Like, right away. - OK.
我带她去 让桑德斯医生吃点东西
I'll take her. Make sure Dr. Sanders gets something to eat.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Fine.
摩根 没事吧
Morgan? You okay?
摩根
Morgan!
求你别告诉...
Please don't tell...
不关我事
It's none of my business.
摩根
Morgan!
摩根
Morgan!
摩根 你没事吧
Morgan, are you okay?
没事 妈妈
I'm fine, Mom.
你和我女儿在这儿干什么
What are you doing in here alone with my daughter?
他想帮我 我肠胃不舒服
He was trying to help. I think I have a stomach virus.
她脱水了 需要输液
She's dehydrated. She needs liquids.
我们会处理的 你得准备出发了
We'll handle it. You need to get ready to go.
妈妈
Mom.
照他们说的做
Just do what they say.
我能跟我妻子单独谈谈吗
Can I have a moment alone with my wife?
去吧
Go ahead.
我们得跟他们合作 我们别无选择
You have to cooperate. We have no choice.
什么
What?
说好的向特勤局报案呢
What about going to the Secret Service?
太冒险了 我们不能冒这个险
It's too risky. We can't take that chance.
-昨天你还说 -我知道自己昨天说了什么
- Yesterday you said... - I know what I said yesterday.
我错了
I was wrong.
这可是一条人命啊 布莱恩
We're talking about a man's life, Brian.
艾伦 照他们说的做
Look, Ellen, just do what they say,
然后一切都将重回正轨
and then everything can go back the way it was.
就好像什么都没发生过一样
Like... Like it never happened.
可是我的余生都将背负这一切
Except I'm the one who has to live with it.
我很快就回来
I'll be home soon.
我爱你 杰克
Love you, Jake.
坚持住 我们都会没事的
You hang in there. We'll get through this together.
艾伦
Ellen.
该走了
It's time to go.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事
I'll be fine.
她来了
There she is!
医生到了
Doctor has arrived.
桑德斯医生
Well, Dr. Sanders...
总统先生 觉得怎么样
Mr. President. How are you feeling?
每天从早到晚 我所做的决定
I make decisions affecting millions of lives,
都会影响千万人的性命
all day long, every day.
但在接下来的几个小时里
The idea of surrendering complete
我要将决定权全权交托在别人手中
control to someone else for the next few hours
也算是种解脱
is kind of a relief.
我知道我们之前已经说过了
So, I know we've gone over it before
但我还想最后给您看一次
but I just want to show you one last time.
看到这里的阴影了吗
See that shadow right there?
它不该出现在这里的
That's what doesn't belong in there.
手术本身挺简单的
The operation itself is relatively simple, but
但我们要确保将其全部取出
we do want to make sure we get it all out.
我完全信任你
Well, I have full confidence in you.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
马上会有护士过来给您静脉注射 总统先生
The nurse will be in soon to start your IV, Mr. President.
我听说好像出事了
I hear something's wrong.
总统出什么事了吗
Did something happen to the President?
退后 希望你们退后
Step back. I need you to step back.
出什么事了
What's going on?
第十频道新闻 突发新闻
我们必须打断各位的日常节目安排
We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming
下面将播报第十频道新闻特别节目
to bring you this special edition of Channel 10 news.
突发新闻
我们将跟踪报道马里兰州贝塞斯达的最新消息
We are following the latest right now out of Bethesda, Maryland,
金凯德总统
总统原计划今天在州贝塞斯达接受手术
where the President was scheduled to have surgery today.
接下来请看当地的现场报道
We'll take you there for a live report.
这里是马里兰大学医院
I'm here at Maryland College Hospital,
我们刚刚得到有关总统的最新消息
where we are just getting an update on the status of the President.
我们刚被告知
We've just been told that the
总统今天将不会进行手术
President will not be undergoing surgery today.
在原计划手术的几小时前
He was mistakenly given a blood
总统被误射了血液稀释剂
thinner only hours before his scheduled surgery.
我们还被告知
We have been told the White House will
白宫将针对此事进行调查
be launching an investigation into the matter.
目前事故发生的原因尚不明晰
It's not clear how this happened,
失误是由目光敏锐的主刀医生
but the error was caught by
艾伦·桑德斯医生观察发现的
the sharp eyes of his surgeon, Dr. Ellen Sanders.
目前总统尚无生命危险
The President's health is in no danger,
但手术将被推迟两星期
but the surgery has been postponed for two weeks.
她马上就要出来了
She's coming out now.
桑德斯医生 你对这一意外有何看法
Dr. Sanders, how do you feel about this setback?
会不会感到不安 受挫
Are you upset? Discouraged?
不 我不是个轻言放弃的人
No. I don't give up that easily.
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表