剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
她总有一天会想通的
She'll get over it. Some day.
真没想到她这么天真
It's shocking how naive she is,
毕竟她是在你们家长大的
considering the family she grew up in.
她和彼得很亲近
She and Peter were very close.
他们年龄相仿 经常在一起
About the same age, they spent a lot of time together.
-我知道 但那并不相干 -我明白
- I know. But that's irrelevant. - I understand.
所以我才娶了你 亲爱的
That's why I married you, sweetheart.
你能放眼大局
You see the big picture.
看到谎言背后的真♥相♥
The truth behind the lie.
确实如此 但这不是你娶我的原因
I do. But that's not the reason you married me.
是吗
Is that right?
你当时需要钱 人脉
You needed money. Connections.
还需要有人挽救你正在走下坡路的政♥治♥生涯
And someone to save your failing political career.
这才是谎言背后的真♥相♥
Now that is the truth behind the lie.
能问问我的律师到了没有吗
Can you check to see if my lawyer's here yet?
跟我说一下来访者的情况
I need a status on a visitor.
什么事
Help you?
我来见马利克·华♥莱♥士♥
I'm here to see Malik Wallace.
-你是谁 -兰达尔·布朗 他的律师
- You are? - Randall Brown. His lawyer.
我们约好五点跟地检助理丹尼尔·康奈利见面
We're supposed to meet ADA Daniel Conley at 5:00.
刚有人打来问起你 在那登记
Just got a call about you. Sign in over there,
把金属物品放到篮子里
leave any metal objects in the basket.
-你的律师刚到 -很好
- Your lawyer just got here. - Cool.
他们派了一个警员过来把你带过去
They're sending an officer down now to bring you on through.
祝你成功 兄弟
Home free, brother.
谢谢 老兄 很感谢
Thanks, man. I appreciate it.
雷
Hey, Ray?
什么事
What's up?
-有点事找你 -什么事
- I got something for you. - What?
控制中心 院子里出事了 需要增援
Command, we got a problem in the yard, we need backup.
行动 快上 上
Move! Move! Go! Go!
这个行动的规模比你想像的大得多
This operation is much bigger than you think.
我和邓肯都只是棋子
Duncan isn't the boss. Neither am I.
是一个强大的政♥治♥集团中的小人物
We're both just cogs in a larger, more powerful machine.
你说什么呢
What are you saying?
我们无处可逃
There's no way out.
如果总统不死 我们就得死
If the President doesn't die, we do.
你 我 邓肯 还有你的家人
You, me, Duncan, your family.
杀掉邓肯是大错特错
Killing Duncan is a terrible mistake.
一旦他死了 我的合作伙伴为求自保
The second he's dead, my partners will cut their losses
会杀了每一个参与其中的人
and slaughter each and every one of us.
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我刚接到社会服务部
I just got a phone call from a lady
一位女士打来的电♥话♥
at the Department of Social Services, okay?
她想跟我谈谈咱俩的事
She wants to talk to me. About us.
咱俩的恋爱关系
Our relationship.
-到底怎么回事 摩根 -我不知道
- What the hell's going on, Morgan? - I have no idea.
听我说
Listen.
这是怎么回事 有人虐待你吗
Okay, what happened? Is someone abusing you?
是为了这事吗 是谁干的 摩根
That's what this is about? Who did this to you, Morgan?
走吧 摩根 我们得走了
Come on, Morgan. We need to go.
艾伦 来电
快接电♥话♥
Pick up. Pick up.
我是布莱恩 请留言
This is Brian. Please leave a message.
布莱恩 是我 我刚刚见了
Brian, it's me. I just met with the guy
我们今早说起的那个人 我的律师
we were talking about this morning, my lawyer.
我之后会跟你解释
Just... I'll explain everything later,
尽快回我电♥话♥ 好吗 再见
but call me back, as soon as you can, okay? Bye.
她什么时候离开的
When did she leave?
你确定她明白现在的形势了
You're sure she understands the situation?
好的 谢谢你通知我
Okay. Thanks for the update.
知道你妻子今天去哪了吗
Do you know where your wife was today?
跟总统在一起
She was with the President.
-我只知道这些 -你只知道这些
- That's all I know. - That's all you know?
我说了 我们不太讲话
I told you, we don't talk very much.
她还是很气萨曼莎的事
She's still very upset about Samantha.
我们不是已经达成共识了吗 布莱恩
I thought we were on the same page, Brian.
是的 我发誓
We are, I swear.
我马上就搞定了 再刷层新油漆
I'll just finish this up. A fresh coat of paint.
就什么都看不出来了
It'll be like nothing ever happened.
我想帮你 明白吗
I'm trying to help you. You understand that?
明白 我对天发誓绝对不计前嫌
I do. I swear to God. I'm with you on this. I want to move on.
跟你合作
Work with you.
得让艾伦明白 为了拯救家人
Just gotta get Ellen to understand that it's okay
做些可怕的事也并非不可原谅
to do something horrible to save our family.
不知道我还能撑多久
I don't know how longer I can do this.
-你是不是... -滴酒未沾 爸爸
- Are you... - Sober as a judge, Dad.
你想知道的话 我已经两年没喝过酒了
Have been for two years, in case you're interested.
那怎么了
Then what is it?
我刚得知
I just found out, uh...
那个家伙死了 我看到新闻了
that this guy died. I saw it on the news.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
是我杀了他
I killed him.
告诉我怎么回事 我要知道事实
Tell me what happened. I need to know the facts.
我要给桑德琳弄钱
I had to get Sandrine cash.
不然她就会退出
Otherwise, she was gonna leave.
我想帮邓肯
I was trying to help Duncan.
所以我们抢劫了一个牌局
So we robbed a poker game.
人死在牌局上吗
That's where the incident occurred?
不 在外面的街道上
No. On the street. Outside.
当时我们正想离开
When we were trying to get away.
这人跑出来追我们 掏出了枪
This guy came at us. He pulled a gun.
然后我打了他
And I hit him.
是在住♥宅♥区吗
Was it a residential area?
还是商业区 看到监控摄像头了吗
Commercial? Did you see any video cameras?
是住♥宅♥区
It was, uh, residential.
我没 当时没看到摄像头 但我不确定
I don't... I didn't see any cameras. I'm not sure.
没事的
You're gonna be fine.
别乱说话
Just keep your mouth shut.
无论如何
No matter what,
都不要跟别人提起
don't say a word to anyone.
孩子
Look, son.
别想这事了
You gotta move on.
那是自卫 你没做错
It was self-defense. You did the right thing.
没做错 真的吗
Did the right thing? Really?
我们劫持了一家人
We're holding a family hostage,
杀了一个无辜的护士 因为她...
we killed an innocent nurse because she...
振作点
Pull yourself together!
没时间说这些
There's no time for all this.
那天晚上发生在那人身上的事
What happened the other night with that man,
已经过去了 别再纠结了
it's over. Done. Put it behind you.
坚强点
You need to stay strong.
为了尼娜
For Nina.
都搞定了
Everything worked out.
之前那个问题
That, uh, problem we had...
已经处理好了 见面取消了
it went away. Meeting's been canceled.
-很好 -我准备好回家了
- Good to hear. - So I'm ready to come home.
-越快越好 -我去找人
- The sooner the better. - I'll make the call.
请给我一杯波旁威士忌 什么都不加
Give me a bourbon, please. Neat.
你不是不喝酒的吗
I thought you don't drink.
是啊
I don't.
那为什么要破戒
Then why start?
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
你其实也不信吧
You don't really believe that, do you?
离开这里吧
Let's get out of here.
是克雷默·德兰尼吗
Kramer Delaney?
我是特区警局凶案组的弗里茨警探
Detective Fritz, DC Homicide.
想跟你谈谈蒂姆·格雷斯的死
I'd like to discuss the death of Tim Grace.
-谁 -他是豪车司机 周六晚遇害
- Who? - He's a limo driver. He was killed Saturday night.
从没听说过这人 为什么要跟我谈
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表