剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
- Oh my God! - No! Jake!
不不
Oh no. Oh no!
他们杀了杰克
They killed Jake!
要我把另一个也杀了吗
Do you want me to kill the other one too?
杰克
Jake. Jake!
-不 天哪 -杰克
- Oh, no. Oh my God! - Jake!
该死
Dammit!
得快点行动 以免有邻居听到刚才的枪声
We need to move fast in case one of the neighbors heard anything.
你俩出去 确保外面没问题
You two get outside and make sure the coast is clear.
我和克雷默收拾这里
Kramer and I will clean this up.
快出去 等什么呢 快点
Get her out of here. Now. What are you waiting for? Move!
快
Fast!
不
No!
这就是不听话的下场
This is what happens when you don't listen.
-刚才什么情况 -我不知道
- What just happened? - I don't know.
那孩子才15岁 邓肯失控了
The kid is only 15. I think Duncan lost it.
那孩子拿了武器 他别无选择
Kid grabbed a weapon. He didn't have a choice.
整件事压力太大了
This kind of pressure's tough to take.
会逼人做出蠢事
It can make a person do something stupid.
可以出去了吗
Are we good to move?
可以 外面一切正常
Yeah. All quiet outside.
我知道邓肯是你朋友
I know Duncan is your friend,
但也许我们该抽身了
but maybe we should get out of this.
我俩都是 趁一切还来得及
Both of us. Before it's too late.
早已来不及了
It already is.
-冰箱存货装满了吗 -都打点好了
- Fridge all stocked? - You're all set.
照你说的 你朋友一整周都不用离开屋子
Your friend won't have to leave for a week, just like you asked.
-有用吗 -你做得很好
- Did it work? - You did great.
接下来两天都不要出门 杰克
Stay out of sight for the next two days, Jake.
事情结束以后 你♥爸♥妈
Your mom and dad will send you a message on this phone
会把见面地点发到这部手♥机♥上
with instructions on where to meet them when this is over.
如果出事了
What happens if something
我没收到你们的消息呢
goes wrong and I don't hear from you guys?
如果没收到我们的消息 你就赶紧跑 别停下
If you don't hear from us, then you run and you don't stop.
明白吗
Do you understand?
来吧 杰克
Come on, Jake.
带你参观一下你接下来几天的家
I'll give you a tour of your home for the next couple days.
摩根 你弟弟没事
Morgan, your brother is okay,
你弟弟没事 他没死
your brother is okay, he's not dead.
他没死
He's not dead.
-什么 -我们时间紧迫 认真听好了
- What? - We don't have much time so just listen to me.
我和你♥爸♥爸跟邓肯达成了协议
Your father and I made a deal with Duncan.
事先告诉你太冒险了
It was too much of a risk to tell you in advance.
-一定得百分百真实 -真实给谁看
- It had to seem 100% real. - Real? For who?
阿切尔和桑德琳
Archer and Sandrine.
邓肯和克雷默这么做有他们自己的理由
Duncan and Kramer have their own reason for doing this.
他们不想伤害我们
They don't want to hurt us,
但阿切尔和桑德琳就不同了
but Archer and Sandrine are different.
在我给总统做手术之前
Now we're going to get you out of here too,
我们也会送你离开这里
before I operate on the President,
所以无论如何你都不会有事的
so you'll be safe no matter what.
我不明白 杰克在哪
I don't understand. Where's Jake?
他躲起来了 我们先把他送走了
In hiding. We sent him first.
因为 因为你比他坚强
Because... Because you're stronger.
你只要再坚持几天就好
You just need to keep it together a couple more days,
能做到吗
can you do that?
很抱歉让你遭这些罪
I'm so sorry to put you through all this.
向我保证 一切过去后我们都会安然无恙
Just promise me that we are going to be okay at the end of this.
会的 我保证
We will. I promise.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
关于那件私事 先生
About that private matter, sir.
关门
Shut the door.
你吩咐过 邓肯·卡莱尔一有异动
You asked me to let you know if there was anything unusual
不论公私 都告诉你
about Duncan Carlisle's personal or professional life.
-怎么了 -是他妻子
- What is it? - His wife.
她昨晚没有得到医生同意
Apparently she checked herself out of the hospital last night,
突然自行出院了
suddenly, without her doctor's consent.
他们在找她 但至今不明踪迹
They're looking for her, but she's off the grid.
没人能逃出国安局的手掌心
Nobody is off the grid to the NSA.
你不杀金凯德的决定
Your decision not to kill Kincaid
把所有事都复杂化了
has made everything more complicated.
还引起了一个问题
It also creates a problem
如何把骨髓带出医院
getting the bone marrow out of the hospital.
洛根本来会帮我们偷运出来的
Logan was going to smuggle it out for us,
可他一旦知道总统没死
but once he realizes the President's gonna live,
就不会帮我们了
Logan won't help us.
特勤局也会在我离开手术室时搜身
And then the Secret Service will search me when I leave the OR.
正是
Exactly.
我们得另觅他法
We need to find another way.
索伊 是你吗
Sawyer? Is that you?
妈妈 你醒啦
Mommy? Are you awake?
宝贝 是啊 我醒了
Hey baby, yeah, I'm awake.
外公让我不要打扰你
Grandpa told me not to bother you.
不不 你一直很乖
No, no, you've been a really good girl.
我睡得很舒服 现在感觉好多了
I had a nice nap and I feel much better now.
-你要出来吗 -要
- Are you coming out? - Yeah, um...
但我不小心把门锁上了
But I locked the door by accident.
-我去找外公 -不 别去打扰外公
- Oh, I'll go get Grandpa. - No. Um... Don't bother Grandpa.
只要 帮妈妈做点事就好
I just... I need you to do something for me.
我见过桑德斯医生了 万事俱备
Met with Dr. Sanders. All systems go.
很好 拿到我要的东西了吗
Good. Did you get what I asked for?
拿到了
Yes.
谢了 接着交给我吧
Thanks. I'll handle it from here.
到那天一定准备就绪
Everything will be in place on the day.
上校 你好啊
Colonel, hello.
很高兴见到你 我今天跟副总统的会面
Good to see you. I had a surprise meeting today.
惊喜不小呢
With the Vice-President.
是吗 怎么样
Really? How'd it go?
他问了我一个很有意思的问题
He asked me an interesting question.
他问我你是否值得信任
He wanted to know if I thought you were trustworthy.
-希望你的回答是肯定的 -当然
- I hope you said yes. - 'Course I did.
我很擅长撒谎
I'm a good liar.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你是个聪明的女人 瓦内萨
You're a very clever woman, Vanessa,
但游戏还没结束
but the game isn't over.
索伊
Sawyer?
索伊
Sawyer?
你在哪
Where are you?
我们来这儿干什么
Why are we here?
我们需要这些人的帮助
We need these guys' help.
他们会在手术当天分散注意力
They'll create a diversion on the day of the surgery.
你确定不用戴窃听器
You sure you don't want to wear a wire?
太冒险了
Too risky.
名: 唐纳德
姓: 卡特
不戴才冒险呢
It's risky not to wear one.
要我帮你过一遍吗
Want me to quiz you?
不用了 这个身份我很熟悉
No, I'm good. I know this cover inside out.
你是来保护我的
You're here to watch my back,
除非事情有变 否则不要插手
but don't interfere unless things go south.
明白
Copy that.
这事必须得成 耐心点
This has to work, so be patient.
要多耐心
How patient?
等枪响再进来
Wait for a gunshot.
这才不是耐心 是愚蠢
That's not patient. That's stupid.
我跟我们的领导者说过你的计划了 他很激动
I told our leader all about your plan. He's excited.
很好
Good.
这就是我跟你说过的那个人 唐纳德·卡特
This is the guy I was telling you about. Donald Carter.
幸会 久仰大名
Nice to meet you. Heard good things.
史蒂夫说你们几个月前合作过
Steve says you guys did some business a few months back.
是啊 几笔生意 就是那时候熟悉起来的
Yeah, a few deals, we got to know each other a little bit.
所以我才来找你
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表