剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
she was kidnapped and held against her will, she was convicted.
这不一样
Well, this is different.
说得对 你们的罪名会更严重
You're right, it's even worse.
你疯了吧
You're crazy!
你妻子给总统注射了血液稀释剂
Your wife injected the President with blood thinners,
对特勤局说谎
lied to the Secret Service.
帮忙埋葬了她朋友
Helped bury her friend...
警♥察♥会相信我们的
The police are going to believe us!
而不是你
Not you.
-是吗 -我确定
- You think so? - I know so.
都和绑♥架♥者接吻了
Tough to prove you're a victim,
很难证明自己是受害人啊
when you're kissing the captor.
恭喜你 成功伪造了一张
Congratulations, you've successfully doctored
我妻子亲吻邓肯的照片
a photograph of my wife kissing Duncan.
没人会相信这是真的
No one's gonna think that's real.
也有录像
There's video, as well.
是真的 布莱恩
It's real, Brian.
怎么样了
How's it going?
我是霍尔警探
I'm Detective Hall.
有什么事吗
So, what can I do for you?
咨♥询♥了我的律师之后
Well, after, um, consulting with my attorney,
我意识到
I realize that the information
我想透露的消息是不准确的
I was about to disclose is inaccurate.
你说什么
Excuse me?
抱歉打扰了 是我弄错了
Sorry for the inconvenience. I made a mistake.
我没什么可说的
I have nothing to say.
你去哪里了 我打电♥话♥你一直不接
Where have you been? I've just been trying to call you.
你吻他了
You kissed him?
-什么 -我看到照片了 艾伦
- What? - I saw the photo, Ellen!
什么照片 你在说什么
Photo? What are you talking about?
我去了特区警局
I went to the DC Police Department,
我本来想把一切都告诉他们的
I was gonna tell them what's going on.
什么 你要去报♥警♥...
What! You were gonna talk to the police...
我们需要帮助 艾伦
We need help, Ellen, Okay?
我们别无选择 所以我去找警♥察♥了
There's no other way out of this, so yeah, I went to the police,
然后伯顿·德兰尼出现
and Burton Delaney was there
给我看了一张你跟邓肯的照片
and he showed me a photograph of you and Duncan.
你们在接吻
Kissing.
是真的吗
Is it real?
是真的
Yeah.
我们接过吻 就一次
Yes, we kissed. Once.
你到底是怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with you?
我只是想说服他我...
I just, I was trying to convince him that I...
我愿意合作
I was willing to cooperate.
所以你就吻他了吗
Oh, so, you kissed him?
你是这个意思吗
Is that what you're saying?
我是说事情就那样发生了 我也不知道原因
I'm saying it just happened, okay. I don't know why. It just did.
对不起 但我说的都是实话
I'm sorry, that's the honest truth.
我明白有些事会自然而然发生 我明白
Look, I understand things just happening, I do,
但别是跟那个混♥蛋♥啊
but not with that son of a bitch!
事情并不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
这话是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
他这么做都是为了救他妻子
He's doing this to save his wife.
桑德琳呢
Where's Sandrine?
去跟律师讨论她儿子的事了
She went to see the lawyer about her son.
叫我们来有什么事
So, what's up?
-你去哪里了 -跟合伙人谈了谈
- Where you been? - Talking to our partners.
他们知道是我们干掉了他们的刺杀队伍
They know we took out their hit team.
是怀疑 还是确定
They think, or they know?
确定
Know.
-怎么知道的 -那伙人眼线众多
- How? - Let's just say these guys have lots of resources.
好消息是他们没记仇
Good news is they don't hold a grudge.
任务还要继续 但是有点改动
The mission is still a go but, there's one slight hiccup.
一个叫杰克·卡希尔的特勤局探员
A Secret Service agent named Jack Cahill,
被任命负责总统的特遣小组
has just been assigned to the President's personal detail,
他级别比我们的内线高
and he's senior to our inside man.
也就是说 当天洛根没有指挥控制权
Which means, Logan won't have operational control on the day.
对 除非我们想办法除掉卡希尔
Exactly. Unless, we find a way to remove Cahill.
除掉特勤局探员可不是件容易的事
Not that easy to take out a Secret Service agent.
我又没说要把他杀了
I didn't say we were gonna kill him.
我只是说除掉他
I said, we need to remove him.
我想好计划了
I have a plan.
谁管他到底为什么这么做
Who cares why he's doing all this?
重点是他确实这么做了
The fact is he's doing it!
而且在伤害无辜的人
And he's harming innocent people in the process.
谁管他妻子 她凭什么这么特殊
To hell with his damn wife. What makes her so special?
她快死了 他爱她
She's dying, he loves her.
那也不能去杀人啊
That doesn't justify killing someone.
唯一该死的人
Well, the only person who
就是金凯德 就是这样
was supposed to die was Kincaid, that's it.
艾伦 听听你自己说的
Ellen, listen to yourself,
"唯一该死的人"
"The only person who was meant to die?"
人死是小事吗
Like that's okay?
金凯德是个坏人
Kincaid is a bad person...
这是邓肯说的
Says Duncan.
我相信他
Well, I believe him.
我见过尼娜的妈妈了
I met with Nina's mom and
她证实了一切 都是真的
she confirmed everything. It's all true.
好吧
Okay.
很好
Great.
都是真的
It's true.
金凯德是个魔鬼
Kincaid's a monster, he's like,
他是世界上最可怕的人
the most horrible guy in the world,
但是即使如此也不能随便把他杀了
but that doesn't mean that it's okay to kill him.
还有邓肯的妻子生病了
And Duncan's wife being sick
这也不能成为他滥杀无辜的理由
doesn't entitle him to commit murder!
我也不好说 生活本来就是不公平的
Look, you know, I dunno, life isn't fair. Okay?
好人不长命 祸害遗千年
Good people die, bad people live.
没有规则 没有原因
There's no rhyme, no reason,
没有正义可言 本来
no justification, it's just
就是如此
the way it is.
谢谢 上校
Well thank you, Colonel.
我不是有意前来打扰
I don't mean to impose,
刚才我跟一位联席会议成员
but I was just in for a procurement meeting
开征购会议 就想顺便过来一趟
with one of the joint chiefs, so I thought I'd stop by.
很高兴你来了 林登
No, I'm glad you did, Lyndon.
最近怎么样
So, how are things going?
你知道的 胜败乃兵家常事
You know how it is. Wars are won and lost over the long haul.
权力就跟做生意一样
Power is like business.
中间起起落落
Lots of ups and downs,
但只要最后成功就行
you just wanna make sure it all pays off in the end.
最近这次失败让我有点烦恼
Now, this most recent setback has been a little disturbing.
我的公♥司♥进行了大量投资
And my company made substantial investments,
是以全信行动会继续实施为前提的
with the understanding that OTI would continue.
它代表政♥府♥跟我们的数十亿合同
It represents government contracts worth billions to us.
这点上我倒有好消息告诉你
I have some good news on that front.
总统决定再等几周曝光
The President has decided to wait a few weeks to expose it.
确实是好消息
That is good news.
需要跟你说一下详细计划吗
Happy to walk you through the game plan, if you'd like?
不用 一听细节我就紧张 我只是想确保
Oh, No. Details make me nervous. I just wanna make sure that
我们方向一致
we are all heading in a direction
能获取最大的共同利益就行了
that is in our mutual best interest.
我明白 相信我
Oh, I understand. Have faith.
大权马上就要转移了
The balance of power is shifting, soon.
孩子 大权就在那里
Oh, son. The balance of power is always in the same place.
哪里有钱哪里就有权
Where the money is.
-谢谢你来见我 -谢谢你给我打电♥话♥
- Thanks for meeting me. - Thanks for calling.
我电♥话♥里说过了
So, like I said on the phone,
-我这儿有活儿 -很好
- I got some work for you. - Great.
这次的活儿有点不同 需要特别谨慎
This gig's a little different. It requires discretion.
谨慎就需要加钱
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表