剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
《人♥质♥》前情回顾
Previously on Hostages.
动手吧
Let's do it.
你们为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
你要杀了美国总统 艾伦
You are going to kill the President of the United States, Ellen.
否则我们就杀了你全家
Otherwise, we will kill your family.
我们会怎么样
What's gonna happen to us?
从明天开始 你们都要回归正常生活
Beginning tomorrow, you're going to return to your normal lives.
接下来的两周
For the next two weeks,
你们要表现得跟什么事都没发生一样
you will carry on as if nothing is wrong.
我们会监视你们 监听你们
We'll be watching you. Listening to you.
你们的一举一动
Every move you make,
无论如何 你们都逃不出我们的手掌心
even when we're not with you, we'll be with you.
那是什么
What's that?
你要给他们每个人都植入定位芯片
You're going to implant a GPS chip into everyone.
就当是根无形的绳索吧
Think of it as an invisible leash.
谁都不准碰桑德斯医生
No one touches Dr. Sanders.
只要你家人还在我手上 你不会逃的
As long as I have your family, you're not going anywhere.
在原计划手术的几小时前
The President was mistakenly given a blood thinner
总统被误注射了血液稀释剂
only hours before his scheduled surgery.
我来就是为了调查此事的
I'm here to find out exactly what happened.
我们今晚要让调查今晚就结束
We need to end this investigation tonight.
那我们要怎么做
And how are we supposed to do that?
找个替罪羊
We give them somebody to blame.
是关于安吉拉的
It's about Angela.
总统的护士自杀了
The President's nurse apparently committed suicide.
你这个畜生 你杀了她
You son of a bitch. You killed her.
不 是你杀了她
No, you did.
什么
What?
你没能说服你的朋友去自首
You failed to convince your friend to confess.
安吉拉的死都是因为你
Angela's death is on you.
那个叫尼克的家伙 我们卖♥♥了他的大♥麻♥
This guy Nico... We sold his weed,
但一直没付给他钱 因为我爸发现了我们的钱
but never paid him because my father found all the money.
别装了 布莱恩
Let's stop pretending, Brian.
我们心知肚明你并非装出来的那种居家好丈夫
We both know you're not the loving husband you pretend to be.
妈妈什么时候回家
When is Mommy coming home?
妈妈需要休息 亲爱的 这样才能康复
Mommy needs to rest, honey. So she can get better.
一切都将重回正轨
Everything can go back the way it was.
我的搭档很难容忍♥行动的失败
My partners have a low tolerance for failure.
总统先生
Mr. President,
网上在疯传那名护士的自杀事件
the internet's buzzing with rumors about that nurse's suicide.
有人说是阴谋论 还有人说与恐怖组织有关...
Conspiracy theories, links to terrorist groups...
没提到外星人吗
No mention of aliens?
先生 选择一位平民医生
Sir, choosing a civilian doctor
本该对公共关系有所助益
was supposed to be a public relations win.
实则不然 我们得尽快抽身 改变策略
It's not. We should cut our losses and get the hell out.
我很喜欢桑德斯医生
Well, I like Dr. Sanders...
但整件事比我预期的要复杂得多
But this whole thing is becoming more complex than I'd hoped.
昆廷 想个最好的解决对策
Quentin, start exploring the best way for us move on.
不要损害我和桑德斯的名誉
Without damaging Sanders' reputation. Or mine.
我今天尽量赶过去 但不一定能行
I'll try to make it today, but I don't think I can...
我跟你说过的 我在处理一项特别任务
Like I told you, I'm working on a special assignment.
爸爸爱你胜过一切 索伊
Well, Daddy loves you too, Sawyer. More than anything.
你今天在艺术展上好好玩 好吗小公主
Well, you have fun today at the art fair, okay princess?
一定要送我几张画哦
Make sure you send me a few pictures.
我晚点再给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
I'll call you later, okay?
-吃点早餐吧 -我得准备去上学了
- Hey, better eat your breakfast. - I gotta get ready for school.
-你没事吧 -有事
- Are you all right? - No.
我一直在想安吉拉的事
I can't stop thinking about Angela.
过来 我们得谈谈
Come here. We need to talk.
我们得查清今天哪所学校在举办艺术展
We need to find out which school is having an art fair today.
-什么艺术展 为什么 -他有个女儿叫索伊
- What? An art fair? Why? - He has a daughter. Her name is Sawyer.
她的学校今天在办艺术展
Her school is having an art fair.
我上班时查查看
I'll try and track it down at work.
用别人的电脑查 以防他们监控
Use someone else's computer in case they're tapping.
我11点15分给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you at 11:15.
你昨晚没联♥系♥我
I didn't hear back from you last night.
护士那边没出什么问题吧
Everything go okay with the nurse?
没有 一切顺利
Yeah. Yeah, we're good.
-邓肯 -我到见面地点了 你在哪
- Duncan? - I'm at the meeting spot. Where are you?
见面地点
Meeting spot?
你刚发了一条紧急短♥信♥给我
You just sent me an urgent message.
我没给你发过短♥信♥
I didn't send you a message.
邓肯
Duncan?
-谁下令暗♥杀♥的 -冷静点
- Who ordered the hit? - Calm down.
是那个马屁精幕僚长柯来塞吧
It was that bootlicking Chief of Staff, Creasy.
我要杀了他
I'll bury that son of a bitch.
邓肯 别这样 保持理智
Duncan. Stop. You need to stay focused.
想想你女儿 还有你妻子
Think about your daughter. Your wife.
别忘了我们做这事的原因
Remember why we're doing this.
你说得对 谁下的令根本不重要
You're right. It doesn't matter who gave the order.
重要的是原因
It only matters why...
一定是总统打算改变策略 换外科医生
The President must be moving on... Changing surgeons.
-没有桑德斯 -计划就告吹了
- Without Sanders... - The deal's off.
我们就都成了累赘
Which makes us all liabilities.
我 你 还有桑德斯
You, me, Sanders...
除非我们能让总统回心转意
Unless we change the President's mind.
喂 我找白宫幕僚长昆廷·柯来塞
Yes, I'd like to speak to Chief of Staff Quentin Creasy.
我叫罗伯·海尔赛
Tell him it's Rob Halsey.
柯来塞先生 二号♥线有位海尔赛先生找你
Mr. Creasy? I have a Mr. Halsey for you on line two.
跟他说我不在办公室
Tell him I'm out of the office.
抱歉 海尔赛先生 幕僚长现在没空
I'm sorry, Mr. Halsey. The Chief of Staff is unavailable.
卡莱尔怎么还活着
I thought Carlisle was supposed to be dead.
-桑德斯医生 -霍夫曼探员
- Dr. Sanders. - Agent Hoffman.
-能跟你谈谈吗 -当然
- Can I have a word? - Sure.
我知道你和安吉拉关系很好
I know you and Angela were close.
是的 难以置信 太可怕了
Yeah, I just... I can't believe it. It's horrible.
在找到尸体之前仍有希望
Until we find a body there's still hope.
你说得对 我...
Yeah, you're right, I...
你昨晚为什么去她家
Why were you at her house last night?
我们本来约好一起喝酒的
We were supposed to meet for a drink
但她没去酒吧
and she didn't show up to the bar.
我去她家是出于担心
I went to her home because I was concerned.
-担心什么 -担心安吉拉 她心烦意乱
- About what? - About Angela. She was distressed.
我们昨天一起喝了咖啡 她非常沮丧
We had coffee yesterday and she was just so upset.
就是总统那件事
About everything that's happened with the President.
尤其是因为她是负责给药的护士
Especially since she was the nurse administering the medication.
她不确定是不是自己犯了错
She didn't know whether she'd made a mistake or not.
我跟她说 如果她觉得是自己的错
I told her if she thought she was at fault,
就应该勇于承认
she should just admit it.
但她...
But she...
怎么
What?
她不知道自己受不受得住罪责
She didn't know if she could live with the consequences.
我觉得很难受 我应该多为她做点事
I feel terrible. I should have done more.
做个更称职的朋友
Been a better friend.
-我不知道... -别自责了 医生
- I just, I had no idea... - Don't blame yourself, Doctor.
这种事你又怎么能预料到呢
Something like this? How could you possibly know?
走吧 快点 要迟到了
Let's go! Hurry up, you're gonna be late.
你找过我爸浴室里的钱吗
Did you look in my father's bathroom for the money?
没有
No.
天哪
Oh, my God.
尼克会杀了我的
Nico is gonna kill me.
少来了
Give me a break.
那家伙不过卖♥♥些大♥麻♥给高中生
The guy sells schwag weed to high school kids,
能狠到哪去
how tough can he be?
-我今天不去上学了 -你要去
- I'm not going to school today. - Sure you are.
快点 动起来
Come on. Move it.
你跟老大谈过了吗
Have you talked to the boss yet?
-还没机会 -我可不做慈善工作
- Haven't had a chance. - I don't do charity work.
我也是
Yeah, neither do I.
我冒了这么大的风险
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表