剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
I'm going to do everything I can to be a better husband,
好伴侣
a better partner.
再给我一次机会
I want another chance.
晚点再谈这个吧
We can talk about all that later.
等我们...
After we...
等我们杀了那个混♥蛋♥
After we kill this son of a bitch?
我可以再找一把枪 我有几个朋友...
I can try to find another gun. I have some friends who...
然后呢 在他杀掉我们之前杀了他吗
Then what? We try shooting him before he shoots us?
你会用枪吗 我可不会
Do you even know how to use a gun? 'Cause I don't.
他是联调局的人 受过专业训练
He's in the FBI. A trained professional.
那你什么意思
So what are you saying?
我们需要帮助 我们并不是杀手
I just think we need some help. We're not killers.
谁说的
Says who?
他给你的毒药呢
What about the poison he gave you?
你说收起来了 在柜子里 对吧
You said you kept it. It's in the closet, right?
我都不知道那是什么毒药 毒性多强
I don't even know what kind it is, how potent...
他给你去杀总统 毒性肯定很强
He gave it to you to kill the President. I'm sure it's potent.
你没法得手的
You'll never get close enough.
我想办法 等合适的时机
I'll find a way. I'll wait for the right moment.
天哪 布莱恩 你连走路都困难
Brian. You can barely even walk, for God's sake.
可以的 我能利用这一点
I can do this. I'll use that to my advantage,
假装自己不舒服
I'll pretend I'm not feeling well.
他会因此忽略我
He'll forget I'm even here.
太危险了 我们需要专业人士的帮助
It's so dangerous. We just need some professional help here.
我可没有多少杀手的联♥系♥方式 你呢
Well, I don't have a lot of killers on my speed dial. You?
没有 不过...
No, I...
我可能知道谁有
I might know someone who does.
人♥质♥
第一季
第七集
你们几点会面
What time's your meeting?
11点 只是术前检查惯例而已 没什么
Eleven. It's just a routine, pre-op visit. Nothing more.
总统的手术不能再推迟了
The President's surgery cannot be delayed.
不要管他的健康 血检 心电图情况如何
Regardless of his health, his blood tests, his EKG.
他不再是一个病人了 艾伦
He's not a patient anymore, Ellen.
他是我们的目标
He's a target.
哥们 我想跟你私下谈谈
Sup, bro? I was hoping we could talk in private.
我知道你不会跟警♥察♥说的
I know you don't talk to cops.
但你这么忠心 我还是要给你点报酬
But I still want to compensate you for being so loyal.
再给你一万块怎么样
How's an extra 10 G sound?
钱你留着吧 不用了
Keep your money, I'm good.
公事公办
Business is business.
但你已经给过我钱了
But you already paid me.
就当做是份礼物吧
Consider it a gift.
那就恭敬不如从命了
If you insist.
这样才对嘛
That's more like it, right?
怎么 握手拥抱一下都不行吗
What, you can't give me a pound?
不准这样
Keep it moving, boys.
好消息 生命体征平稳正常
Your vital signs are great. That's terrific news.
不要责怪你的助理
Don't yell at your assistant.
我是在她的强烈反对下强行进来的
I forced my way in over her strenuous objections.
瓦内萨 我们正在...
Vanessa, we're in the middle of a...
我很快就说完
I won't be long.
给你一分钟时间 大使
You have one minute, Ambassador.
你想跟我说什么
What is it you need to tell me?
你是个懦夫
You're a coward.
很遗憾你这么想 如果没别的事的话...
Well, I'm sorry you feel that way. Now then, if you'll excuse us.
我还有53秒呢
I still have 53 seconds.
天哪 瓦内萨 有点眼力劲好吗
For God's sake, Vanessa. Not now.
明晚有纪念我弟弟的慈善筹款晚宴
The benefit dinner in memory of my brother is tomorrow night,
你竟然不参加
and you're not attending.
要不我先出去吧 你们先...
Perhaps I should just wait outside while you finish...
这不是普通的晚宴 而是个政♥治♥活动
It's not a benefit. It's a political event.
是家庭活动
It's a family event.
彼得对你来说就没有一点意义吗
Doesn't Peter's memory mean anything to you?
这个我们稍后私下谈
We can talk about this later. In private.
你先深呼吸
Take a deep breath, please.
我向你介绍一下桑德斯医生
I would like to introduce Dr. Sanders.
久仰大名 很高兴见到你
It's a pleasure. I've heard great things about you.
这位内向害羞的女士是瓦内萨·莫尔
And this shy, introverted woman is Vanessa Moore.
我妹妹
My sister.
摩根 这是南希·辛格尔顿
Morgan, this is Nancy Singleton.
她是社会服务部的
She works for the Department of Social Services.
你好 摩根 很高兴见到你
Hi, Morgan, pleasure to meet you.
妇产科马什医生报告了你的情况 我来核实一下
I'm following up on a report from your OBGYN, Dr. Marsh.
她注意到你胳膊和腿上有瘀伤
She noted bruising on your arms and legs.
我之前说过了 是体育课碰伤的
Like I said, I just bumped it in gym class.
能给我看看吗
Can you show me the bruises?
好
Yep.
你有男朋友吗
Do you have a boyfriend?
分手了
Had.
你们两个关系怎么样
How do you two get along?
他从没对我动过手 永远都不会的
He's never laid a hand on me. Ever. And he never would.
那你父母呢
What about your parents?
你跟他们关系好吗
Do you have a good relationship with them?
很好 我们很爱彼此
Yes. We love each other very much.
我能走了吗
Can I go?
这太可笑了 我得回去上课了
I mean come on, this is ridiculous. I have to get back to class.
好吧
Sure.
我想跟她弟弟谈谈
I'd like to talk to her brother.
谢谢 桑德斯医生 回见
Thank you, Dr. Sanders. I'll see you soon.
我为刚才的家事向你道歉
I apologize for the family squabble.
我弟弟彼得几年前遇害了
My brother Peter was killed a few years ago,
我们家人现在提及此事还是很激动
and it's still a very emotional topic for us all.
看出来了 我深表遗憾
I did read that. I'm sorry for your loss.
彼得的政♥治♥观点跟总统不一致
Peter's politics didn't coincide with the President's,
所以明晚的慈善晚宴
and so this benefit dinner tomorrow night
会敏感到难以想象
is more sensitive than one might imagine.
我妹妹情绪爆发这事你会保密的吧
I presume my sister's outburst will remain confidential?
当然 其实我什么都没听到
Oh, of course. Truth is, I didn't hear a thing,
刚才太紧张了
I was so nervous.
我让我丈夫解雇你
I told my husband to fire you.
不要误会
Don't get me wrong,
你那一番杰出胸外科医生的说辞很棒
I enjoyed your speech about being a great thoracic surgeon.
我很敬重你的自信
And I respect your confidence.
但我这个人不会轻易原谅别人
But I'm an unforgiving woman,
尤其是涉及到我丈夫的事
especially in matters involving my husband.
我理解
I understand.
所以我想先说明白
So, I just want to make myself clear.
如果再出现什么失误
If another innocent mistake occurs,
我就会追究你的个人责任了
I will hold you personally accountable.
哥伦比亚特区警局
District of Columbia Police Department.
你好 我想问问...
Yes, hi, I was just inquiring...
我周六在大街上看到有人昏迷不醒
I saw a man unconscious Saturday on the street.
他当时还在流血
He was bleeding.
在福克斯希尔车道上
On Foxhill Drive.
我打电♥话♥报的警
Yeah, I called it in
我想问问那个人...
and I was just wondering if the man is...
有没有事
well, if he's okay.
请问您是哪位
And who am I talking with?
您叫什么名字 先生
What's your name, sir?
克雷默 那晚发生的事...
Kramer. What happened the other night...
-不是你的错 -我没事
- It wasn't your fault. - I'm fine.
艾伦刚刚离开白宫
Ellen just left the White House.
正在回医院的路上
She's on her way back to the hospital.
你还好吧 我知道你压力很大
You okay? Look, I know this has been stressful.
没想到会在这里待这么久
You weren't expecting to be here this long.
我没事 教练
Nothing to worry about, Coach.
我出去一会儿
I'll be back in a little bit.
等等 你去哪儿 我们已经少一个人了
Wait, where you going? We're a man down.
我去看看尼娜 她之前打电♥话♥来
To see Nina. She called earlier.
听上去有些孤单 我说去陪陪她
She sounded lonely. I told her I'd stop by.
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表