剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
Southwest corner, I'll find you. See you there.
怎么 你用了假搜查令吗
What, did you use a fake warrant?
搜查令是真的 签名是假的
Warrant was real. Signature was fake.
签名根本没人看
Nobody ever looks.
-这通电♥话♥说的是什么 -我不知道
- So, what's this phone call about? - I don't know.
你觉得和我们有关吗
You think it's anything to do with us?
过去的24小时里
In the past 24 hours,
一名特勤局探员和幕僚长被谋杀
a Secret Service agent and the Chief of Staff were killed.
而现在洛根又在联♥系♥这个神秘人物
The fact that Logan's reaching out to some sort of operative?
形势不容乐观
It's not good.
你好 你丈夫手♥机♥丢了 我给你打过电♥话♥
Hi. I called you about your husband's phone.
你好 这份文书我马上就写好了
Oh, hello. I'm just finishing up some paperwork,
不如你到后面来吧
why don't you come on back?
你这里好东西不少啊
You have some beautiful pieces here.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
开口说话
Start talking.
把枪放下 求你了
Put the gun down. Please.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是一名医生
I'm a doctor.
我丈夫打电♥话♥给我了
My husband called me.
我知道是你去过我家 偷了他的手♥机♥
I know you came to the house. You stole his phone.
你想要干什么
What do you want?
我知道你和尼娜·卡莱尔有血缘关系
I know you're related to Nina Carlisle.
你们的骨髓配型有28%的匹配率
You two are a 28% match for bone marrow type.
相信我 掺合这事对你没好处
Trust me, you don't want to get involved in this.
我在你家门厅看到了她的结婚照
I saw the wedding photo in your hall.
如果你为自己着想
If you knew what was good for you,
就赶快走开 别再回来
you'd leave and never come back.
我不能这么做
Well, I can't do that.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你就是凯特·伦纳
You're Kate Renner.
尼娜的母亲
Nina's mother.
我已经很多年没听过我的真名了
I haven't heard that name in many years.
你为什么要过来
Why are you here?
伯顿·德兰尼
Burton Delaney.
他把你的事告诉了我 很抱歉
He told me your story, I'm sorry.
这事过去很久了
It was a lifetime ago.
我也放下继续生活了
I've moved on.
我以为你去世了
I thought you were dead.
那正是我们的目的
That was the idea.
一定很难熬吧
Must have been hard.
放弃自己的孩子
Giving up your child.
你想要干什么
What do you want?
你女儿生病了
Your daughter is sick.
她得了白血病
She has leukemia.
需要骨髓移植
She needs a donor.
虽然你的匹配率不够
You're not a close enough match,
但我希望你能帮我找到其他人
but I was hoping you could lead me to one.
如果尼娜还有别的血亲 就还有机会救她
If Nina has one other blood relative, there's a chance.
你还有别的孩子吗
Did you ever have any other children?
没有
No.
好吧
I see.
很抱歉打扰你了
Well, I'm sorry to have disturbed you.
为什么尼娜的性命对你那么重要
Why is Nina's life so important to you?
因为...
Because...
我也有家人
I have a family too.
你好 有事吗
Hi, can I help you?
是的 我是约翰·诺顿
Yes, I'm John Norton.
博伊德的父亲
Boyd's father.
这样啊
Oh, right.
博伊德 好吧
Boyd. Right okay.
我是布莱恩·桑德斯 请进吧
Um, I'm Brian Sanders. Come on in.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
摩根说过很多关于你儿子的事
Morgan's told me all about your son.
好吧...
Oh, well...
那你肯定也知道了
I'm sure you heard the news.
不 我不知道 出什么事了吗
No, I haven't. Everything okay?
是有点事情
Not exactly.
恐怕 博伊德他
I'm afraid, Boyd, uh...
他和你的女儿分手分得太没有风度了
well, he broke up with your daughter in a rather cowardly manner.
好吧
Oh. Um, okay.
别担心
Well, listen, not to worry.
这个年纪的男孩子情商都不是很高
Boys that age tend to not have the highest emotional IQs.
我觉得也是
Yeah, I agree.
所以我今天过来
That's why I'm here.
想和摩根当面谈谈
I'd like to talk to Morgan, in person.
我觉得这是我欠她的
I feel I owe it to her.
当然可以
Okay. Sure.
摩根
Morgan!
摩根
Morgan?
这位是诺顿先生
This is Mr. Norton.
博伊德的爸爸
Boyd's dad.
我们见过
We've met.
你好 诺顿先生
Hello, Mr. Norton.
你好 摩根
Hi, Morgan.
很高兴见到你 我...
Nice to see you, I...
不希望我们在这样的情况下见面
wish it were under different circumstances.
但我觉得我有必要过来
I felt I needed to come over
替我的儿子向你道歉
and apologize to you on my son's behalf.
你真好 但你不必这样做
That's so sweet of you, but you didn't have to do that.
我没事
I'm fine.
真的 我没事
Really, I'm okay.
我有点不太明白
Um, I'm confused.
不好意思 桑德斯先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Sanders,
我以为你已经知道了
I thought you knew.
一个小时之前博伊德跟我说了
Look, I heard from Boyd about an hour ago.
告诉了我实情
He told me everything.
这可不是普通目标
This is no ordinary target.
他也是人 和别人没两样
He's a man, like any other.
你扣动扳机 然后拿钱
You pull the trigger, you get paid.
我想要双倍的酬劳
I want double what you're offering.
没有问题
I can go back with that.
还有什么要求吗
Anything else?
有 我要自己召集人手
Yeah, I pick my team.
好的
Okay.
今天晚些再联♥系♥你 告诉你更多细节
I'll reach out to you later today with more details.
我想了想 还有一个问题
Come to think of it, I do have one question.
为什么杀他
Why?
没事的 诺顿先生
It's okay, Mr. Norton.
我父母知道我怀孕了
My parents know that I got pregnant.
博伊德不该逃避他的责任
Boyd shouldn't have run out on his responsibilities.
现在可不是
I mean, now is not the time
花三个月出海捕鱼的时候
to ship out on a fishing boat for three months.
他很久以前就有那个想法了
Well, he's been talking about that for a long time.
我知道
I know.
但他一点也不知道这工作有多辛苦
He has no idea how hard the work's gonna be.
我不怪他
Well, I don't blame him...
当然也不怪你 诺顿先生
Mr. Norton and I certainly don't blame you.
谢谢你 摩根
I appreciate that, Morgan.
真的谢谢你
Really, I do.
但你知道 这并不是博伊德的错
But you know, it's not really Boyd's fault.
说实话
The truth is,
我应该给他树立一个好榜样
I should have set a better example.
他的成长过程中我都没有好好陪过他
I wasn't around enough when he was growing up.
很高兴又见到你 摩根
It was nice to see you again, Morgan.
我想我的儿子还是太幼稚了
Guess my son has a lot of growing up to do.
我需要你的帮助 看看这张照片
I need your help. Take a look at this photo.
这两个人是谁
Who are they?
右边那个
The guy on the right is
是我们在特勤局的内线 叫洛根
our contact in the Secret Service. His name's Logan.
他大约半小时前与旁边那个人见了面
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表