剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
No. I'll get you your money.
你之前也是这么说的 我信了
So you've said. And I believed you.
但你还是没还钱
But I still haven't been paid.
你知道这意味着什么吗
You know what that means?
我已经尽力筹钱了
I'm doing everything I can.
意味着你骗了我
It means you lied to me.
而我不喜欢被骗
And I don't like to be lied to.
我很抱歉 但我还需要点时间
Look, I'm sorry. I just need a little more time.
我们签过商业协议的
We had a business agreement.
我说了 你的货过境时被查获了
I told you, your load was seized at the border.
所以那批货是你的了
Which makes it yours.
运输出了问题 你就得买♥♥下来
You failed to deliver, so you bought it.
下次不会出这种状况了
It won't happen again.
我知道
I know.
求你了 再给我一次机会
Please. Just give me one more chance.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉 稍等一下
Sorry. Just give me a sec.
不好意思 你能 帮我一下吗
I'm sorry, could you, um... could you help me out?
我是个派对策划人
I'm a party planner.
要筹办个美好又疯狂的16岁生日派对
Got this crazy sweet 16 coming up.
墨西哥街头乐队
Mariachi bands.
满是礼品卡的彩饰陶罐
Piñatas filled with gift cards.
我当年能收到蛋糕就算幸运的了
I was lucky to even get a cake when I was a teenager.
非常感谢
Thanks so much.
不用谢
No problem.
好漂亮的东方风格地毯啊 是古董吗
That's a really pretty Oriental. Is it vintage?
是我祖母的
It was my grandmother's.
那你肯定不想卖♥♥ 对吧
Oh, so you wouldn't be interested in selling it, would you?
对
No.
我快迟到了 所以...
And I'm running a little late, so...
下午愉快
You have a good afternoon.
尸体到手了
Yeah, I've got the body.
好
Okay.
我明天再给你多弄点抗生素
I'm gonna get you some more antibiotics tomorrow.
谢谢
Thank you.
你觉得他们现在在哪儿
Where do you think they are now?
远离这里的安全之处
Some place far away. Safe.
你为什么回来
Why did you come back?
你现在本可以跟他们在一起的
You could be with them right now.
那你就死定了
And you'd be dead.
我本就准备赴死
I was prepared for that.
我知道
I know.
你以为告诉我你跟萨曼莎的事
You thought if you told me about Samantha,
就能让我恨你
you could make me hate you and
然后我就会离开
I would just go.
对 没错
Yeah. Yeah.
你确实伤害我了 布莱恩
You hurt me, Brian.
但他向你开枪时 我却无法视而不见
But when he shot you, I couldn't walk away.
我必须回家
I had to come home.
你是我的丈夫
You're my husband.
我们是一家人
We're a family.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
我们走
Let's go.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
-我说走 -你弄疼我了
- I said let's go. - Ow! You're hurting me!
不要碰她
Leave her alone.
别碰她
Leave her alone.
-要去哪里 -你伺机逃跑
- Where are we going? - You tried to escape.
该为自己的行为付出代价了
It's time to pay for that.
不 不要
No, no, no!
我妻子在哪
Where's my wife?
你的孩子们在哪
Where are your kids?
到了
We're here.
出来
Get out.
你看看四周 你无处可逃
Take a look around, there's nowhere to run.
呼救也没人能听到
No one can hear you scream out here.
开挖吧
Start digging.
萨曼莎: 你在哪里
你的女朋友想知道你在哪里
Your girlfriend is wondering where you are.
你得给她打个电♥话♥
You're gonna have to call her.
我伤口这边很疼
Look, my side is killing me.
能给我找点止痛的药吗
Could I have something for the pain, please?
-不行 -看着我
- No. - Look at me.
我中枪了
I've been shot.
而且还被绑着
Come on, I'm tied up.
有时候生活就这么不公平
Sometimes life isn't fair.
所以
Is that...
所以你才这么做吗
is that why you're doing this?
因为生活的不公
Because life isn't fair?
是政♥治♥原因吗
Is it a political thing?
不算是
Not exactly.
那是什么
Then what?
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing it?
你有孩子吗 结婚了吗
You have children? You married?
我只是想保护我的家人
I was just trying to protect my family.
换了你是我 你也会这么做
You'd do the same thing, if you were in my shoes.
也许吧 但我不是你
Maybe. But I'm not.
拜托 我需要点东西来止疼
Please, I just need something for the pain.
我去买♥♥点三明治 水 薯片
I'll get us some sandwiches, water, chips.
我想回家
I want to go home.
由蒙特利尔始发的巴士十分钟后开始上客
The bus from Montreal will be boarding in 10 minutes.
杰克 我们已经谈过了
Jake, we've been through this already.
你要去加拿大的话
You know what, you want to live with the friggin' Mounties,
随便
be my guest.
但我要买♥♥票回家
But I am getting a ticket home.
现在照顾你是我的责任
You're my responsibility now!
所以你必须按我说的做
So you have to do what I say!
做梦去吧
Dream on.
你觉得你回家会发现什么
What do you think you're gonna find at home?
爸爸和妈妈
Mom and Dad!
我们逃出来了 但爸爸妈妈没有
We escaped. Mom and Dad didn't.
杰克 他们可能已经死了
Jake! They could be dead!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不归你管
You are not in charge of me.
好吧
Fine.
随你便
Suit yourself.
我只能找到这个了
It's the best I can do.
你没给自己拿个杯子吗
You didn't bring a glass for yourself?
我不渴
Not thirsty.
你戒酒多久了
How long you been sober?
克制酒瘾需要很大的勇气
Takes a lot of guts to stay on the wagon.
那种毅力 非常令人敬佩
That kind of strength, it's very admirable.
像你这样的人要比普通人强得多
A guy like you, you're better than the others.
你不像掺和这种麻烦的人
You don't belong in this mess.
喝你的酒吧
Drink your drink.
求你了 报♥警♥吧
Please. Just call the cops.
你想做正确的事 我知道你想
You want to do the right thing, I know you do.
-别想操纵我 -我没有
- Stop playing me. - I'm not.
你对我一无所知
You don't know a damn thing about me.
你都不知道你自己家出的大事
You don't even know the first thing about your own family.
睁大双眼看看你的孩子们
Look at your kids. Open your eyes.
你儿子在卖♥♥大♥麻♥
Your son, he's dealing weed.
所以才会被揍
That's why he got his ass kicked.
这是桑德斯家
You've reached the Sanders residence.
请留言
Please leave a message.
妈妈 爸爸 是我
Mom, Dad, it's me.
摩根说...
Morgan said...
我真的很想跟你们说话
I just really wanted to talk to you,
确定你们没事
make sure you're okay.
求你让我跟他说句话
Please. Let me talk to him!
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表