剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
别担心 我会帮你过了这关的
Don't worry. I'll help you get through this.
想帮我吗 那就取消你们的计划 滚回家
You want to help me? Call off your plan and go home.
你是世界一流的外科医生 艾伦
You're a world-class surgeon, Ellen.
当生死只有一线之差时
If you can keep your hand steady on a scalpel,
如果你拿手术刀都不会有丝毫颤抖
when millimeters mark the difference between life and death,
那测谎绝对不是问题
you can certainly do this.
测谎仪需要一个精准的基本读数
A polygraph requires an accurate baseline reading.
如果他们知道
If they know what your biorhythms look like
你说实话时的生物节律
when you're telling the truth,
他们就能测出你说谎时的变化
they can detect the change when you're lying...
一切都在于对精神的约束 艾伦
It's all about mental discipline, Ellen.
从一开始就控制好你的身体信♥号♥♥
Control your body's signals from the beginning
这样他们就不会测到受到压力时的变化
and they won't be able to see any variations under stress...
你是艾伦·桑德斯吗
Is your name Ellen Sanders?
是
Yes.
你丈夫是布莱恩·桑德斯吗
Is your husband's name Brian Sanders?
是
Yes.
你有两个孩子
Do you have two children?
是
Yes.
你是故意给总统注射血液稀释剂的吗
Did you knowingly give the President a blood thinning medication?
不是
No.
你是否知道任何刺杀总统的阴谋
Are you aware of any plots to assassinate the President?
不知道
No.
-艾伦 你有空儿吗 -有啊
- Ellen, do you have a minute? - Yeah.
我很需要找个人谈谈
I just really need to talk to someone.
好啊 进来吧
Sure, yeah, come on in.
-怎么了 -艾伦 你认识我都有...
- What's going on? - Ellen, you've known me, what?
六年了吧 我有弄错过病人的药物吗
Six years? Have I ever given a patient the wrong meds?
你是个很棒的护士 安吉拉
You are an excellent nurse, Angela.
特勤局觉得我该对这件事负责
The Secret Service thinks it's my responsibility.
一切都是我的错
That all this is my fault.
他们今天审问了我将近三个小时
They questioned me for almost three hours today.
他们质问我是不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
They asked me if I was a terrorist!
他们问了我同样荒谬的问题
They've been asking me the same ridiculous questions.
但是我才是他们审问的重点对象
But I'm the one that they're focusing on.
我是外科护士
I was the surgical nurse!
你只要保持坚强 实话实说
You just need to stay strong and tell the truth.
你没做错任何事 好吗
You've done nothing wrong, okay?
抱歉 我得走了 我迟点再来找你好吗
I'm sorry, I gotta go. Can I... Can I come find you later?
好吧
Yeah.
测谎仪没测出结果
The polygraph was inconclusive.
你成功了 顺利瞒过了测谎仪
You did it. You beat the lie detector.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
但你不该对安吉拉说那样的话
But you're taking the wrong approach with Angela.
你怎么知道我
How do you know that I'm...
你不能再一味安慰她 说不是她的错
You need to stop reassuring her that she's innocent
你得让她相信就是她的疏忽
and start convincing her that she's guilty.
安吉拉得认罪
Angela needs to confess.
-但她没做错任何事 -艾伦
- But she didn't do anything wrong. - Ellen...
她是我的好朋友 肯定有别的办法
She's one of my best friends. There has to be another way.
没有了
There isn't.
去跟她谈
Talk to her.
现在就去
Now.
联调局总部
在银行门口
Did you warn the suspect
你开枪前警告过嫌疑人吗
before you discharged your firearm at the bank,
卡莱尔探员
Agent Carlisle?
没有 时机要自己把握
No. The opportunity didn't present itself.
你为什么要向嫌疑人开枪
What caused you to fire on the suspect?
他正试图挟持人♥质♥逃跑
He was attempting to escape the scene with a hostage.
但为什么使用致命武器
But why resort to lethal force?
而不继续谈判呢
Why not continue to negotiate?
他当时受到过大的威胁
He was under way too much duress.
在我看来 他当时已经无法理性思考了
In my estimation, he wasn't thinking rationally at that moment.
所以我选择彻底地消除威胁
So, I chose to eliminate the threat altogether.
你怎么知道
How could you possibly have known
人♥质♥是嫌疑人假扮的呢
the suspect was pretending to be a hostage?
基于我那时掌握的情报
I made a calculated bet,
我打了一个深思熟虑的赌
based on the data available to me at the time.
深思熟虑的赌
A calculated bet?
作为一个人♥质♥谈判专家
As a hostage negotiator
我的目的是理解绑♥架♥者 更重要的是
my goal is to understand, and more importantly,
与绑♥架♥者产生共鸣
to empathize with the captor.
要了解他的想法
To get inside his head,
理解他的选择 他的情绪
to understand his options, his emotions...
唯一比做人♥质♥更令人紧张的事
The only thing more stressful than being held hostage
就是真正绑♥架♥他人做为人♥质♥
is actually taking someone hostage.
面临的危险 恐惧
The danger, the fear,
不断进行的风险分♥析♥ 会让人不堪重负
the constant risk analysis is almost overwhelming..
这些情况都是非常不稳定的
As such, these situations are volatile.
一旦退路越来越少
When the walls are closing in,
绑♥架♥者会不择手段来达成目的
a captor will do anything to accomplish his mission.
正如人♥质♥ 为了活命会做任何必要的努力
Just like a hostage, he will do whatever is necessary to survive.
如果绑♥架♥者够聪明
If the captor is smart enough,
他会说服人♥质♥按照他说的做
he can convince his hostage to do whatever he wants.
迫使人♥质♥变成他的情感伙伴
He can coerce that person into becoming his emotional partner,
让他相信他们拥有相同的目标
into believing they share the same goals.
我的意思是
What I'm saying is,
如果你们像我一样干了这么久
when you've done this job as long as I have,
也能懂得人♥质♥危机中的心理学
you understand the psychology of a hostage crisis.
我们来讨论一下
Let's just talk through this together.
看有没有其他的办法
Just examine the different choices.
什么办法
What choices?
霍夫曼那个混♥蛋♥觉得我是本·拉♥登♥之类的人物
That jackass Hoffman thinks I'm Bin Laden or something.
太可笑了
It's ridiculous.
他们要我明天再次参加测谎
They want me to take another polygraph tomorrow.
我得找个律师
I... I need a lawyer.
我不能再继续回答这些问题了
I can't keep answering these questions.
如果你觉得那样有用就去做吧
If you think that makes sense.
我已经不知道什么管用了
I have no idea what makes sense anymore.
我把我做的一切都如实报告
I keep telling them exactly what I did,
但是他们不相信我
but they don't believe me.
他们只是在等我改变我的说辞
They just keep waiting for me to change my story,
或者承认我犯了错误
or admit I made a mistake.
或许你应该这么做
Maybe you should.
应该怎么做
Should what?
我只是把我想的说出来
I'm just thinking out loud,
但或许结束这件事最简单的方法
but maybe the easiest way to get through this thing
就是承认自己犯了错误
is to simply admit you made a mistake.
但是我没有
But I didn't.
我知道你认为自己没有
I know you think you didn't,
但是你的工作就是管理药物 不是吗
but it's your job to administer the meds, right?
所以 如果你没有犯错的话
So... if you didn't make a mistake...
所以现在连你也不相信我吗
So now you don't believe me either?
不 我不是不相信你 但事实是
No, I'm not saying I don't believe you, the truth is,
我怎么想没关系 重要的是他们怎么想
it doesn't matter what I think. It's what they think.
我想说的是 如果你负起这件事的责任
All I'm saying is that if you take responsibility for this,
你可能只是会被谴责一下
you'll probably just get a reprimand.
对 那样我的名誉也就全毁了
Yeah, and my reputation will be trashed.
在我的下半辈子里
For the rest of my life,
所有人都会说我是差点杀了总统的护士
I'm gonna be the nurse that almost killed the President.
但是如果你不承认 他们会一直查下去
But if you don't, they'll just keep digging.
如果他们找到你的证词中
And if they find even the smallest
哪怕有一点点的不一致
inconsistency in your testimony...
他们就会提出指控
they'll file charges.
我们说的是美国的总统
I mean, we're talking about the President of the United States.
技术人员在全面收集证据
The techs are sweeping for evidence.
指纹 DNA 痕迹
Prints, DNA, trace...
每一层楼 每一间房♥ 无一遗漏
floor by floor, room by room.
如果肝素是桑德斯
If Sanders took the heparin
从某一个药柜中取走的
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表