剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
是的
Yes.
那我不会走的 摩根
Then I'm not leaving, Morgan.
你不明白 他会杀了你的
Look, you don't understand, he will kill you.
我不怕他
I'm not afraid of him.
知道吗 我不会再让任何人伤害你
Okay? And no one is ever going to hurt you again.
我要带你离开这里
I'm taking you away.
今晚就走
Tonight.
你来干什么
What do you want?
你怎么了
What's going on?
发生什么事了吗
Something wrong?
我没事
I'm fine.
只是今天过得很糟
Look, I've had a really hard day today.
怀孕真是...
This pregnancy is...
太难受了
just awful.
听着...
Look just...
照我们之前说的回答 你就会没事的
talk about what we talked about and you'll be fine.
我知道了
I got it.
他做过什么你根本没看到
You didn't see him do anything.
记住这点 好吗
Just remember that. Okay?
爸爸 我能应付得来的 小事一桩
Dad, I can handle this, it's a not a big deal.
杰克·桑德斯
Jake Sanders.
这摄像机是用来干什么的
What's the camera for?
我们需要录下你所有的回答
We have to record every word you say.
没什么好担心的
It's nothing to worry about.
看着镜头
Look into the lens.
请陈述你的姓名与年龄
State your name and age.
杰克·桑德斯 今年十五岁
Jake Sanders. Fifteen years old.
告诉我 杰克
So, tell me Jake,
你那天晚上跟克雷默·德兰尼
what were you and Kramer Delaney doing
在贝塞斯达干什么
up in Bethesda that night?
我还要看着镜头吗
Do I still look in camera?
不用 看着我就行
No, you can look at me.
我跟克雷默是两年前认识的
I met Kramer two years ago,
他是我父亲的朋友
he's a friend of my dad's.
他跟我的关系有点亦师亦友
He's sort of been a mentor to me.
好吧 你们亦师亦友
Okay, he's your mentor.
真不错 你们俩那晚在做什么
Great. What were you doing that night?
他带我去了一个威斯康辛大道上的滑板公园
Uh, he took me to a skate park off of Wisconsin Avenue,
在一所学校旁边
near a school.
就你们两个吗
Just the two of you?
是的 他是个玩滑板的高手
Yeah, he's a really good skateboarder.
他在教我一些滑板花式 如何做后空翻
He was teaching me some tricks. How to do a kick flip, you know?
你们俩在那待了多久
How long were you there?
一个小时 或者更久一点
An hour, maybe more.
然后他开车送我回家
Then he drove me home.
你住在哪里
Where do you live?
弗吉尼亚州 阿灵顿郡
Arlington, Virginia.
阿灵顿郡
Arlington?
为什么你们要大老远跑到贝塞斯达去玩滑板
Why did you drive up all the way to Bethesda to go skateboarding?
那个公园真的很不错
Uh, it's a really good park.
人不是很多
Not very crowded.
难道阿林顿没有大型公园吗
There are no big parks in Arlington?
你说的是实话吗 杰克
Are you telling me the truth, Jake?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我是桑德斯医生
I'm Dr. Sanders.
你丈夫让我来看看你的情况
Your husband asked me to check in on you.
我知道你是谁
I know exactly who you are.
听我说 杰克
Look Jake.
我不想让你惹上麻烦
I don't want you to get in any trouble.
你还是个孩子
You're a young kid.
-麻烦 -如果你说谎
- Trouble? - If you lie,
就会有麻烦了
well you'll get in trouble.
道理很简单
Simple as that.
我说的是实话
I'm telling the truth.
很好
Good.
我就是再确认一下
I was just checking.
为什么给我看这个
Why'd you show me that?
因为我觉得你没有严肃对待这件事
'Cause I don't think you're taking this seriously enough.
这个男人有妻子和两个孩子 现在他死了
This man had two kids and a wife and now he's dead.
他的家人们再也见不到他了
His family will never see him again.
永远见不到
Ever.
如果死的是你父亲
Imagine that was your father,
你会希望我尽一切努力
you would want me to do my best
找出是谁导致了这场惨剧
to find out who did this horrible thing.
对吧
Right?
我再问你一次
So I'm going to ask one more time.
你说的是实话吗
Are you telling me the truth?
我丈夫把你的事都跟我说了
My husband told me all about you.
是吗
He did?
我全都知道
I know everything.
那
Then...
告诉我他为什么要这么做
tell me why is he doing this?
他认为这是唯一的出路
He thinks it's his only option.
总会有别的办法的
There's always other options.
特别是这种需要谨慎对待的事
Particularly with something this serious.
他想救我
He wants to save me.
很显然你让他相信
And you've obviously convinced him there's some...
有种试验性疗法能治愈我的白血病
experimental therapy that can cure my leukemia.
他相信你
He believes in you.
但我不相信
But I don't.
如果你不跟我走
If you won't leave with me,
我就自己进去跟他谈
I'm going to walk in and talk with him myself.
你不能那么做
You can't do that.
博伊德
Boyd.
站住 站住 好吧 我跟你走
Stop. Stop! Okay, I'll go with you.
我跟你走 好吧
I'll go with you, okay?
-只是 -好吧
- Just... - Okay.
待在这儿 好吗
Stay here. Okay?
我去看一下家里有没有人
I'm gonna go and make sure it's clear,
然后我们从侧门出去
and we'll go out the side door.
好的
Okay.
别乱跑
Stay here.
摩根
Morgan.
摩根
Morgan!
你要去哪儿 过来
Where you going? Come here.
我准备去见朋友
I was just going to meet my friend.
你知道规矩的
You know the rules.
没有我的允许你不能离开这座房♥子
You don't leave this house without my permission.
抱歉
Sorry.
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
摩根
Morgan?
告诉我
Tell me.
摩根 我问你话呢
Morgan, I asked you a question.
把你的手拿开
Get your hands off her!
结束了
It's over.
你不会再伤害她了
You're not going to hurt her ever again.
把枪放下 孩子
Put the gun down, son.
快点 以免有人受伤
Now, before somebody gets hurt.
只要你放你女儿走 就不会有人受伤
No one is gonna get hurt if you just let your daughter go.
你看起来很生气 这肯定不是无名之火
Obviously you're upset, and I'm sure you have your reasons,
但先跟我们谈谈原因
but let's talk about this,
肯定能顺利解决这个问题
I'm sure we could figure something out.
博伊德 听他的话
Boyd. Listen to him.
把枪放下 按他说的做
Just put the gun down and do what he says.
他给你洗♥脑♥了
He's brainwashed you.
不过没事 你不必再怕他了
But it's okay, you don't have to be afraid of him anymore.
来吧 摩根
C'mon Morgan.
我们去找警♥察♥
We're gonna go to the police.
跟他们说明所有的事
And we're going to tell them everything.
博伊德 没这必要
Boyd that's not necessary.
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表