剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表
She deserves to have a mother.
她需要你陪伴左右
She deserves to have you in her life.
她需要一个不是杀人犯的父亲
She deserves to have a father who's not a murderer.
我要报♥警♥
I'm calling the police.
结束这一切
I'm ending it.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你不能打给任何人
But you're not calling anyone.
冷静一点
You need to calm down.
-我要离开这里 -不行
- I need to get out of here. - That's not an option.
什么
What?
你现在头脑不清楚
You're not thinking clearly right now.
信息量太大了
There's a lot to absorb.
这事结束之前你都应该待在这里
I think you should stay here until this is over.
你要把我关在这里吗
You're gonna lock me in?
邓肯 开门
Duncan! Open the door.
你干什么
What are you doing?
疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
我是你妻子
I am your wife!
快开门 邓肯
Open the door now! Duncan!
谢谢大家
Thank you, everybody.
听取了你的意见
Followed your advice.
对司法部长
Didn't mention a word to
闭口不谈我的政♥治♥抱负
the Attorney General about my political aspirations.
整个谈话轻松愉快
Just kept it light and breezy.
轻松愉快能让你在政坛走得更远
Light and breezy can get you a long way in this town.
我也是这么听说的
That's what I hear.
我要去见我姐姐
I'm going to meet my sister.
-她怎么样 -很担心保罗
- How is she? - Worried about Paul.
对于他的手术忧心忡忡
Doesn't like the idea of him going in to surgery, so,
所以想我陪陪她
she wants to spend the day together.
她觉得我是她的幸运星
She thinks I'm her good luck charm.
这点可能想错了
I think she might be wrong about that.
一切如常吗
Everything's still on track?
我昨晚跟邓肯谈过了
I spoke with Duncan last night.
一切如常
All systems go.
48小时后 风云骤变
In 48 hours, things will be a lot different.
这个国家的未来将掌握在我们的手中
The future of this country will be in our hands.
-桑德琳在哪 -跟克雷默在一起
- Where's Sandrine? - With Kramer.
他们昨晚一起走的
They left together last night.
-有什么发现吗 -没有
- You find anything? - Nada.
不知道她准备怎么做
No clue how she plans to do this.
选择可不多
Not too many options.
要么一个个除掉我们 要么给我们设套
Either she's gonna clip us in person, or set us up.
关于这点 我在想
About that. I've been thinkin'.
如果桑德琳在为对方做事
If Sandrine is working for the other side
而他们准备除掉我们
and their plan is to get rid of us,
那这事结束以后他们又怎么会付钱给我们呢
what makes you think they're gonna pay up when this is over?
钱已经转账了
Money's already been wired.
由我和柯来塞
It's being held by a third party,
几个月前商定的第三方保管
someone Creasy and I agreed upon months ago.
总统一死
The moment the President dies,
他就会把账户信息发给我
he'll send me the account information.
只要桑德斯医生杀死总统 大家都相安无事
So as long as Dr. Sanders comes through, we're good.
没错
We're good.
那就确保她能完成任务吧
Then let's make sure homegirl delivers.
这几周很难熬
Been a long few weeks.
我排除万难
I didn't come all this way
可不只是为了小小甜头 你懂我意思吗
for a kiss on the cheek, you know what I mean?
她会成功的
She'll come through.
最好是 要不然我就一枪崩了她
She better. Otherwise, I'll put a bullet in her eye.
怎么
What?
我们得谈谈手术的事
We need to talk about the surgery.
我改变主意了 我不会杀他的
I've changed my mind. I'm not gonna kill him.
你没得选 艾伦
That's not an option, Ellen.
-我不会杀他的 -我们达成协议了
- I'm not gonna do it. - We have an agreement.
事情有变
Well, things have changed.
你做出这个决定可是要承担后果的
There are consequences to that decision.
我准备好直面任何后果
And I am prepared to face them.
我知道你这么做是为了救你妻子
Look, I know you're doing this to save your wife.
而且尽管你一直威胁我们
And despite your threats,
但你是不会杀害孩子们的 你我都清楚
you're not gonna kill my kids. I know it and you know it.
你说得对
You're right.
我不会杀他们
I won't kill them.
但无所谓
But that doesn't matter.
其他当事人会的
Other people involved will.
再说阿切尔和桑德琳是为钱来的
Plus, Archer and Sandrine are in this for the money.
如果你不愿意杀死总统
They won't hesitate to finish you off
他们一定会立马干掉你
if you don't go through with this.
我们很清楚这些风险 所以有个提议
We understand the risks. And we have a proposal for you.
洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
我会想办法拿到总统的骨髓
I'll find a way to get the President's bone marrow,
前提是你保护我的孩子
if you protect my children.
我不能肯定是否能做到
I'm not sure that's even possible.
你要不要救你妻子了 你只剩这一个选择
Do you want to save your wife? It's the only offer on the table.
好吧
Okay.
-我们要你证明会保护我们的孩子 -证明
- But we want proof that you'll protect our kids. - Proof?
我也不想这么说
I hate to break it to you,
但你的话可没什么信用度
but your word isn't worth much around here.
你有什么想法
What do you have in mind?
就剩两天了
Only two days left, are you
你是想对衣柜进行一次大改变吗
planning on a lot of wardrobe changes or something?
怎么了
What's the matter?
没事
Nothing.
我们还有点时间
We have a little time.
现在不行 抱歉
Not right now, sorry.
我该觉得受到冒犯吗
Should I be insulted?
我压力很大 没法像你这样随心所欲
I'm stressed. I can't turn it on and off like you can.
这事结束以后 希望咱俩还能继续下去
When this is over, I hope we can keep this going.
我 你 和我儿子
You. Me. And my son.
你一定会很喜欢他的
I think you'd really like him.
如果他像妈妈的话...
Well, if he's anything like his mother...
听着
Look.
现在一切都很疯狂
Things are crazy right now.
大家都很担心另一队人马
Everyone's worried about the other side of this.
有时候
Sometimes...
人会做出一些当下看来很可行
People do something in the moment
但事后则不然的行为
that seems to make sense, but later on doesn't.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
如果你做了什么
If you did do something,
或是承诺了什么
or promise something,
将来会后悔的事
that no longer makes sense,
还有机会反悔
there's still time to undo it.
如果你犯错了 我愿意原谅你
If you made a mistake, I'd be willing to forgive you.
但邓肯和阿切尔
But Duncan and Archer.
他们不会
They wouldn't.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我打电♥话♥问过这里的租屋
Yeah, I, uh, called about your rental place here.
是我朋友住
It's for a friend of mine.
想寻个清静
Needs a little peace and quiet.
你朋友要住多久
Well, how long's your friend wanna stay for?
一周
A week.
你朋友叫什么
Your friend have a name?
艾利克斯
Alex.
一晚上六十块 不准吸烟
$60 a night, no smoking.
成交 付现金行吗
Deal. Cash okay?
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
-你是伯顿·德兰尼吗 -是的
- Are you Burton Delaney? - Yes.
我找尼娜·卡莱尔
I'm looking for Nina Carlisle.
你知道她在哪吗
You have any idea where she might be?
-你找尼娜 -是的
- You're looking for Nina? - Yes.
我是她的肿瘤医师卡根
剧集 | 人质(2013) | 导航列表